• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
You can be the master of sadness, I'll use Prof. Violet to be the master of scary... ness...

I know, I love playing support roles for that very reason. Even if he was just a full-fledged hero, Shay would be huge help to any of his allies.

I feel you, man. Every time I make an OC, I think to myself: "Yes, you shall have every single bad thing I think of happen to you."

I feel you, man. Every time I make an OC, I think to myself: "Yes, you shall have every single bad thing I think of happen to you."
I'm the exact opposite I think: "Everyone is going to make a sad character, so let me just do the exact opposite"

Well, Omni posts about once a day presumably due to a busy schedule, and Kyu doesn't seem to have been on since Wednesday. If we wait on them it could take quite a while.

Well, Omni posts about once a day presumably due to a busy schedule, and Kyu doesn't seem to have been on since Wednesday. If we wait on them it could take quite a while.
Should we give it till like 9:30 or 10:00 a.m.? (US central time)

So if I'm correct that's about half an hour to an hour? (I'm British). Well, Omni doesn't normally post until around 7 hours from now.

So if I'm correct that's about half an hour to an hour? (I'm British). Well, Omni doesn't normally post until around 7 hours from now.
Yeah thats right, I want to wait for the two of them but I don't want everyone else to just be sitting around

Users who are viewing this thread

Back