• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
YAY!

On an unrelated note, heres my dinner, I call it heart attackimage.jpg

I stopped reading at “Sexuality: Raging lesbian”
That’s what I call comedy fucking gold FireMaiden FireMaiden

Sir Fungus Sir Fungus

Look my dude, I know you're doing the vigilante thing, but me saying he "dissappered into the crowd" is me trying to get to a place where I don't have to worry about replying because I have stuff to do. Plus, it's a giant panic, even of Ryan did find him, it wouldn't be quickly. He doesn't have his costume on, though he did briefly while in the bar, he's back in his normal clothes at the moment, surrounded by other people who are probably in similar clothing due to it being late and the end of a work day or whatever.

Sir Fungus Sir Fungus

Look my dude, I know you're doing the vigilante thing, but me saying he "dissappered into the crowd" is me trying to get to a place where I don't have to worry about replying because I have stuff to do. Plus, it's a giant panic, even of Ryan did find him, it wouldn't be quickly. He doesn't have his costume on, though he did briefly while in the bar, he's back in his normal clothes at the moment, surrounded by other people who are probably in similar clothing due to it being late and the end of a work day or whatever.
Ah, My apologies, I’ll get to editing my post right now.

View attachment 485681 Maxwell Tempest
Interation: Open
Memtioned: Sir Fungus Sir Fungus Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal @DaveTendo
While sitting inside the bar, sipping on his dry martini, his phone rang. Pulling it out of his pocket, he answered, uninterested at first. "Man, someone reported you already," the voice said, peaking his interest. "Are you near the U.A?"

"No, I'm avoiding that place, I'm not an idiot," Max replied, listening to the man on the other line. Did Scarlett actually have the balls to report him? No, she wouldn't have. Not to mention they didn't go anywhere near the school. It was a bit troubling, but reguardless, because of this little report, his plans were definitely pushed forward. Pulling the package he had received earlier out of his pocket. Inside was a small octangular device which resembled the devices some hero's used for their mechanized coutumes. This was actually a prototype for more traditional costumes, or at least that's what he was told. Anyway, pressing it to his chest, which simultaneously activated his costume. The sound of fluttering fabric and a slight pop sound caught most of the patrons attention. "I apologize for this little outburst, but someone has forced me to push my plans ahead," He said, turning as his eyes began to glow once more, as well as the veins in his face. It was actually the reason he didn't need to wear a mask, his own quirk obstructed his identity.

Nobody inside seemed to know how to react at first, until someone was stabbed by a shard of blood. Then another, and another, screams ringing out as people tried to flee the bar, only to either be killed or injuried. People outside began to panic as well as projectiles began to fire from inside the bar to the crowd outside that swarmed the alleys and side streets in an attempt to quickly get out of the area. The crowds were thick, and allowed Max to quickly recall the blood he could, reactive his costume, and slip out of the bar via a side entrance on the opposite side the people tailing him were on. He dissappered into the crowd of panicing people.
“Damnit!” Ryan said aloud as he quickly ran off from geo and Luke to hide within the group of panicking people. Looking around and quickly realizing it, he lost Maxwell, storming off back to geo and Luke with visible anger, he replied “I’m going back home..I’ll see you guys at school tomorrow...”

@DaveTendo Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
The crowd began the swarm around the streets as projectiles hit them. "Well he is definitely a villain now." Ryan rushed into the crowd but soon made his way back as he lost site of Maxwell. Ryan was pissed, Geo was upset too but he never planned on fighting today anyway...the thing that bothered him was maybe it was their fault that the civilians were attacked...all because they followed...all because they were seen as idiot beginner heroes. It was almost as if Maxwell was teaching a lesson whilst toying with them. Geo sighed. "Alright seeya tomorrow...im gonna get some rest as well." Geo made his way back home and fell asleep after crying for a while, taking the blame on himself for not being stronger and wishing he could help everyone.

Sir Fungus Sir Fungus @DaveTendo FireMaiden FireMaiden
I guess these are codes to start the next time skip. I'll do so within the next two hours, so stay tuned!

Hey Japanime Japanime , I have a question that’s been bothering me since this started...what does pressure look like? Cause so far I’ve just been imagining him as another all might...But with spiked up hair.

Cause I’ve been drawing pressure as all might with spiky hair.

I wonder where did some of our members disappear to...
I'm here all the time, but since my character's an oldie and y'all aren't even his homeroom teacher it makes sense he's not often around to interact with y'all. Kinda do hope there was a lot of activity as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back