• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Yes way! >~< I only made Kyosuke get hurt because i thought it was fair since all the other greater characters have set attacks that are not easy to dodge nor can be autododged. Man, if there was a chance for elisabeth to visit the school clinic. She can pour everything what she wants to say on Kyosuke.

Twin sisters? To be honest. Tobias was scary for me too. Along with Scarlett and Ryan! Your characters are strong, guys! So when y'all went to the conflagulation zone i had to make sure Kyosuke avoids to fight.
Elisabeth isn't going to say anything to Kyosuke! He got hurt, what kind of person would Elisabeth be to tell him off for that?! XD

I don't know and i never will know. But... Look at it this way! You arrive at the best and ideal training place for people with quirks. A chance for you to show your skill to your friends and teachers. A chance for you to shine and show the world you are not weak, ridiculous and downright can handle anything! And the new kid just has to ruin all the fun because he just got hurt. You haven't heard of him but he is the one responsible why the life changing event stopped. Ella Victoria Ella Victoria

I don't know and i never will know. But... Look at it this way! You arrive at the best and ideal training place for people with quirks. A chance for you to show your skill to your friends and teachers. A chance for you to shine and show the world you are not weak, ridiculous and downright can handle anything! And the new kid just has to ruin all the fun because he just got hurt. You haven't heard of him but he is the one responsible why the life changing event stopped. Ella Victoria Ella Victoria

;D
No don't fret it.
It was just ONE exercise. You're right, everyone got an AWESOME opportunity but the opportunity was UA not a small exercise. :33:
I guess the villains won anyways, so I bet the villains aren't displeased. XD

;D
No don't fret it.
It was just ONE exercise. You're right, everyone got an AWESOME opportunity but the opportunity was UA not a small exercise. :33:
I guess the villains won anyways, so I bet the villains aren't displeased. XD
Oh man, your level of positivity got me woke right there! I don't we won though. >->

I think its safe to say ryan fails this assignment, seeing as how he seriously injured someone.

Anyway, the day will end after I guess 30+ posts, when the bad news is shared, the verdict of which team won, and then everyone giving their reactions and opinions. By then, I'm not sure how the next time skip will play out; next day is what I prefer, but if y'all got any ideas I'm all ears.

Anyway, the day will end after I guess 30+ posts, when the bad news is shared, the verdict of which team won, and then everyone giving their reactions and opinions. By then, I'm not sure how the next time skip will play out; next day is what I prefer, but if y'all got any ideas I'm all ears.
Actually I was hoping to quickly include a piece about Melanie that occurs during the night time. Just a small robbery, and then the next day I'll introduce her as a "hero student". XD

Actually I was hoping to quickly include a piece about Melanie that occurs during the night time. Just a small robbery, and then the next day I'll introduce her as a "hero student". XD
No worries, once we're almost through with the day, just indicate in your post it was night time. Hell, you can even post it now if you think it's fine by saying "Later, that night..." or something, though I guess that's not the best of timings.

You’re forgetting one thing..Ryan is still a vigilante at night

yeah but no one stops her, mkay? It's like those introduction of conflict characters in anime - you see em near the end of the episode as something imposing and MyStErIoUs
So. Yeah. XD

What do you mean? My character just became the center of attention on a tragic accident. TT-TT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back