• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom my hero academia [ canon x oc ; doubling ]

butteredtoast

bby.png
yes, i am fandom trash, so welcome to my bnha search!
here are some things you might need to know:
  • i am multi-para to novella level in terms of literacy. around a 400-1000+ word count is what you can expect from me, more or less depending on what i'm given to work with.
  • i'm 21+ and i prefer NOT to roleplay with minors; this also means i have few limits.
  • my roleplay mediums are discord, e-mail, and google docs. no other exceptions.
  • doubling, doubling, doubling. love it. i'm the type of roleplayer who enjoys writing for BOTH males and females, with a love for all things m/f, m//, and f//. with that said, do not try to take advantage. i notice when my partner is showing favoritism just to their pairing, and writes more for their female than male. do this and i won't complain, i'll just drop the roleplay altogether.
  • canon x oc is a preference; HOWEVER, if you absolutely need that canon x canon crack ship, i'll happily indulge you so long as it's not bakudeku. i also don't do poly ships because of some awful irl experiences i've had. please don't request any.
who i can play for you:
ANYONE~. honestly, i'm all over this series and just want to have fun with all the precious heroes and villains. i've played kirishima, dabi, bakugo, todoroki, hitoshi, and all might the most, but i'm very open to expanding my experience, especially with the villains. the only thing i will ask is that if you want bakugo, who tends to be a highly popular choice, please do not pair him against a shy, weak victim to his bullying. i'd like to see him with someone he can learn to really respect.
who i'd like for you to play:
aizawa!! please just give me that forever tired man. that's it lol. ♡

Last edited:
HI YES I AM TOTALLY HERE FOR THIS! I have a lot of experience writing as tired Dadzawa (he's actually one of my favorites to write for tbh) and would be more than happy to write as him for you! We can discuss further details elsewhere, so please feel free to PM me if you're interested! c:

HI YES I AM TOTALLY HERE FOR THIS! I have a lot of experience writing as tired Dadzawa (he's actually one of my favorites to write for tbh) and would be more than happy to write as him for you! We can discuss further details elsewhere, so please feel free to PM me if you're interested! c:

hiii luv. c:

sorry but my newbie ass can't send private messages yet, but would you like to add my discord maybe? hit me up anytime.

king explosion murder#7413

Cool! I never even thought about playing Shota to be honest.
I would like to learn how to play him and then play him with you. I believe Eraser has a lot of fun aspects unexplored (like why he protects his students as he does). I think it would be fun to let Aizawa have a direct disciple. If I can play mentor-head, count me in! If not, please tell me!

If you are interested, I will tell you more about me~ It`s a long story and I like to check for interest first (Yes I repeated myself).

Cool! I never even thought about playing Shota to be honest.
I would like to learn how to play him and then play him with you. I believe Eraser has a lot of fun aspects unexplored (like why he protects his students as he does). I think it would be fun to let Aizawa have a direct disciple. If I can play mentor-head, count me in! If not, please tell me!

If you are interested, I will tell you more about me~ It`s a long story and I like to check for interest first (Yes I repeated myself).

you sound awesome but i'm not really looking to play a subordinate figure to him. thanks for the interest tho, and good luck with your search! <:

I might be able to give Aizawa a shot. Would you be able to give All Might a shot for my OC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back