• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

My Fandom List

Kachi

Just a lowly apple.
Heya! I'm looking for some people I can RP fandoms with. Let's get straight to the point.

Info and Requirements

~ I'm very open-minded and will RP as any gender and sexual orientation. Though I do prefer a male role!
~ I love OOC chatter and you can expect plenty of it from me. I want to get to know you! c:
~ Never be afraid to present your ideas. I'll do the same.
~ I must ask that you use English and grammar to the best of your abilities and I'd appreciate if you wrote at least one 4-5 sentence paragraph per character, but I don't mind the occasional one-liner when they are necessary.
~ Romance is a bit of a must for me, hehe.
~ Let me know if the RP isn't cutting it for you. We can change things up, or we can shut it down, I don't mind if you want to drop out.

~ Don't be afraid to nag me about responding, I forget sometimes, and I'll try to let you know if I'll be absent for a while. Please do the same!
~ I love doubling and having multiple characters!
~ I'm totally fine with OCs and I love creating new plots in existing universes revolving around OCs. (In other words, oc x oc gets a big OK in my books!)

~ Despite the above, I'm very hesitant about canonxoc pairings. Just ask.
~ I will only RP through PMs or through other means outside of the site (i.e. email). No threads, sorry.

The Fandoms

Just ask me about my pairings / preferred roles!

Anime

- Death Note

- Noragami

- Owari no Seraph / Seraph of the End

- Assassination Classroom (I've only watched the first season, be patient until I catch up!)

- Black Butler

- There are plenty others, but those are the only ones that are coming to mind. Ask me if you're interested in something else!

Books

Note that with all of these I would vastly prefer using OCs.

- The Kane Chronicles

- Warriors

- The Unwanteds (I've only read the first book but I adore the world of this series and I'd like to try something with OCs and a different plot perhaps?)

- His Dark Materials

There are also some video games, but I'm typically hesitant about those. Just ask me if I've played something and I'll tell you if I'm interested~!

Anyway, that's about it! Again, if you'd like to do something that isn't listed, just ask and I'll tell you my opinions. PM me if you're interested, and I hope to make many a new friend!

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you be interested in a musician/band/fan rp? 

Mans ive read some of the Warriors books, but not many.... I could attempt that

It's been a while since I read the Kane Chronicles but wikia is my friend! Would you be up for an RP? 

Are you interested in the following?

Supernatural.

Teen Wolf.

The Walking Dead.

Criminal Minds.

Gravity Falls.

Steven Universe.

Hey, still looking? I know Kane Chronicles but not exactly well verse like in Percy Jackson. Egyptian gods are a little confusing. Lol. Oh, a question. What is your pairing in a fandom?

I think I have my fill of Kane Chronicles RPs right now, sorry, but can I ask which fandom you were referring to about the pairings? @TheTraveller

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been so long since I've done a Black Butler rp - would you perhaps be interested in doing an OC x OC Black Butler rp??

hi there, i'd be super super interested in an oc x oc black butler roleplay! something with shinigamis could be fun, like in 'The Tales of Will the Grim Reaper'. anywho, if you're still accepting i'll pm me you~ (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back