• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy My Fair Prince

She blushed brightly. "You're coming after me this time..." she whispered, a smile playing on her lips as her eyes began tearing up. "I'm not worth it, Milord."

"You are worth it, I don't care for status, and in my eyes, you worth more then anything, I'd most likely even give up my status to be with you"

He would look to her and nod "alright, if that's what you want to do, but that means revealing who you really are and letting them know your real name"

"They would have to if you're truly serious, anyways." She kissed his cheek. "Come." She led him inside and to his family. "Your majesties... I am afraid that I've not been honest."

The party had calmed down at this point as there weren't many people around at this point as Arthur would look at Nadine and Travis "what is it you wish to tell us Renee?"

Christine and Arthur would look to each other a bit before looking back at her as Christine walked up to her "now now dear, please don't be like that, we thought you looked familiar and when our son looked cheerful when he saw you we both kinda figured it out ourselves" she would give her a smile as Arthur stood up and approached them though we can say we are quite proud that you'd actually reveal yourself to us, we figured you had your own reason not to use your own name, so we played along as well"

Arthur would place a hand on her shoulder "it is alright my dear, if you hadn't have left, would you be here today with such success as you do now? Yes it was a bit saddening seeing you leave, but what's more, you'd made us quite proud of the accomplishments you've made following your dream and with that, you should be proud as well"

Christine would give off a small laugh "well it's an honour to have you show your true self around us, it's something not even nobles do often, though seeing that you revealed your true name to us, what is it you wished to tell us?"

Travis would look to them as he lowered his head a bit "and I'm the same with her, so I wish to have your permission for us to see each other, as a couple" his parents would look to each other as they nodded as Arthur replied "very well, we'll allow you too see each other as your love is pure, I can also tell it isn't for fame or wealth, as if that was the case, you wouldn't have left at that time, though let's keep this hidden from the public for now, I wouldn't want people to start poking their nose into your personal lives"

Christine would look to Travis "now then... you best treat her well, other wise we'll punish you" Travis would nod "I know that mother, and thank you, I guess I should see her back if you don't mind mother, father" they both would nod as Christine said "make sure she makes it home safely dear, and your always welcome here Nadine"

He would smile at her as he held her hand "I'll take her home, mother, father, I'll see you when ever I get home" he would look to her "shall we get going?"

He would walk with her as they tried to find their taxi as he took a breath of relief "guess it's official then, I'm glad now I get to spend time with you more"

"Well... we could always go in disguise like when we visit the orphanage, that way we can spend our days like any other couple would

"Well... I'm just trying to look out for you, I mean, if we are people they don't know, then we can be left alone to do more... couple things with no interference"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back