• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy My Fair Prince

He'd gently lay his head on hers as they walked "so what what will you make me when I visit your restaurant?"

"Please you already impressed me way before this, this is more for... enjoyment" smiles at her

he would look to her and used his hand to brush a bit of her hair out of her face "you really are quite captivating..."

"Please... if anyone would win a contest of who looked better I'm pretty sure you'd win"

He would smirk as he passionately kisses her on the lips while place his arms around her waist gently

He would eventually pull away "you've been wanting that for a while huh" he would smirk a bit

"Indeed it was, couldn't have asked for anything else at this point, though I will warn you many will probably get jealous of you"

"I know that, just be careful ok? Noble girls would do things to deface you in public or others"

"I meant to other nobles and even to my parents, plus no one knows your history seeing you kinda changed your name"

He would hold her from behind "like I'm going to let you leave my life again, I'm not going to let you go this time"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back