• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy My Fair Prince

"Hmm... I suppose that is true... I'll wear a hat or something to hide my face"

"Plus... I'm sure a lot of people will hit on you if I'm not there, after all your thst beautiful" he smiled at her

"What am I after? I'm just after someone who will like me for who I am and not my position, that and someone who I can be myself around" smiles at her

He would smile to her as he gave her a hug "I will, I'll come see you tomorrow as a prince to your restaurant, then after that, we'll go do some couple stuff" he'd says while he closed the door for her once she was in

Nothing else would have happened during the night as when it hit the next day around lunch time, Travis would arrive at Nadine's restaurant as he was greeted by a few people outside before getting a bit more privacy inside of it, with the occasional look from the other people around

Nadine herself walked out, white jacket and chef's apron adorning her body. She looked as if this was what she had been born to do; She was so at-home there. "Good afternoon, your highness. I am the Head chef here. Today I have prepared a lobster risotto with oven-roasted potatoes and wood-grilled salmon."

"It sounds like a wonderful meal to have, you must be the head chef, I've heard great things about this place so I can't wait, if you don't mind I'll have a white wine to accompany the meal" he would give a smile to her

He would wait there for his drink as he looked at the bottle "thank you Renee, I can't wait for the meal you are preparing for me, anyways, I won't take up your time as you do have other priorities then just me" He would give a smile

"I see, well, I hope you have a good day then" he would give her a small wink and a smile

He would drink is wine as he savored it as he would be greeted by a few people as he would just have a small chat with some other people

He would enjoy the meal as it was definitely one of the best meals he had enjoyed it quite well, he then would pay for his meal as he would go to one of the staff "my compliments to the chef, I'll be coming here again one day" he would leave as he would sneak off to go meat Nadine out back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back