• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy My Fair Prince

"I'm like that everyday as you know, but my freedom has been... more off leash now adays, I guess because I tend to do as they say now adays, they don't mind me sneaking out as you covered for me back then, they still don't seem to realise I go to they orphanage"

"They are doing well, some of them been adopted actually, though the shy one still there"

"Mhmm, though she has gotten less shy, still not that good with new people but she's getting there"

"Well why don't we visit together again? It seems she wanted to know who you were for a bit before"

He would chuckle and smiled at her "I wonder if she will recognise you, you only met once but... her memory usually is quite great"

"Well when do you want to see her? I'll make sure that day is free for that day"

"So what would you like to do for the rest of the evening? The party will probably last for another hour or two"

(All good, it happens :) )

He would smile as she held her hand as they walked "Im fine with that, so what you think I should tell father about us?"

"Hmm... well... why don't I say that we got a interest with each other that may lead somewhere" smiles at her

"Alright then, guess that's all sorted" smiled back as they went for their walk around the garden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back