• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings My Eternal Search

Charion

One Time Luck
Hello there, and welcome to my very bare, not-pretty request thread. I have no idea how to code, and I'm not going to embarrass myself by trying, so it'll just be some blocks of text.

Introduction:

I'll keep this part pretty short, because I know most people probably don't care. I'm Charion, I'm a legal adult who's currently working on getting my PhD in Sociology. I have quite a while to go before I stick a 'Dr.' in front of my name. I'm currently working part-time during the summer, while looking for another job, so I can't speak to how much free time I'll have. I've been writing since the moment I could hold a pencil, but since I started roleplaying a few years back, my writing has actually become legible. I consider myself relatively detailed and literate. As for my characters, I generally play males better than females, so that's my preference. However, I also love to play multiple characters(anywhere from 2-5 would be amazing), and if I do, I don't mind at all playing both genders, and I do enjoy doing so. I like variety. One thing I don't do is play canon characters, nor do I enjoy playing against them. I don't mind if they're a small part of the roleplay, but it feels rather limiting to have them have a major role. Any fandoms I roleplay are generally original characters in that universe.

Rules/Requirements:

I might add more of these later as I have more experiences on this site, but for now, the basics.

Be literate. By that, I mean be able to spell correctly, for the most part. Be able to distinguish between to, too, and two, between your and you're, and between accept and except. This has nothing to do with a word or paragraph requirement because I don't have one. If you like one-liners, I'll adjust accordingly. If you like novella style, I may not be the partner for you, but I'll try my best. If you like to do a few paragraphs, then we should get along excellently. I write in third person only, first makes me a bit uncomfortable, but I don't really mind if you write in it.

Be open to ideas. I love plotting and world-building, even though I know plenty of people would rather just get into it. And I'm fine doing it either way. But if we decide to plot, please don't leave it all up to me, because nothing kills my excitement for a good plot like getting "I don't care," or "It's up to you," in response to every single one of my questions. You don't have to give me a thesis paper on what you have in mind, but have some ideas, or at least try. And by the way, if you do happen to have a thesis paper about our plot, I'll absolutely read it.

Be respectful. This mostly revolves around OOC, because I know I've played some characters that are just complete and total assholes. If your character cusses mine out, I couldn't care less. But if you're insulting me or being homophobic, racist, sexist, etc. out of character, I will leave without warning and report you.

And... That's pretty much it. I have other preferences, but nothing that's absolutely necessary. My preferences are pretty much just third person, relatively active(I'm going to try to respond a few times a day, but no guarantees), and have interesting ideas, but those aren't always possible, and that's totally fine.

Pairings, Plots, and Other Ideas:

I'm open to most genres, within reason. I generally avoid high-fantasy or sci-fi, because I prefer at least semi-realistic settings, but if an idea sounds good, I'll do my best. I very rarely have fully fleshed-out plots, but I might have some pairings, a sentence or two to give us an idea, a song, or a paragraph or two, but I'd love to discuss with my partner regardless. I'll put my preferred role first, but I'm always willing to switch it up. I will put asterisks by ideas I'm more interested in at the moment. I'm willing to do long-term(preferred), short-term, or one-shots, but I generally hope for long lasting plots.

As for romance or darker elements, my general rule of thumb is 'whatever makes sense.' I don't make characters that exist to be a love interest. If romance makes sense, if our characters mesh well, then I'm all for it, and I do believe it can make a plot more interesting sometimes. But I won't force it. As for darker elements, it's the same logic. If drugs and violence and whatever else makes sense in our plot, then I'd love to include any darker elements you're comfortable with, but I won't force it just because.

Pairings -
Undercover Cop x Gang Member*
Undercover Cop Bodyguard x Gang Leader*
Cop x Confidential Informant
Undercover Cop x Undercover Cop
Gang Member x Gang Member
Gang Member x Rival Gang Member
Gang Leader x Rival Gang Leader
Gang Leader's Son x Rival Gang Leader's Daughter
Amnesiac x Significant Other*
Post-Apocalyptic*(Vague Idea)
Band Member x Competing Band Member
Arrange Marriage
Killer x Killer
Killer x 'Muse'
Celebrity x Fan
Fan x Celebrity
Celebrity x Hater
Hater x Celebrity
Dealer x Addict
Bartender x Regular
Addict x Addict

Plots -
WIP

Fandoms -

Percy Jackson*
Harry Potter
The 100(Not caught up)
Once Upon A Time
Criminal Minds
The Vampire Diaries/The Originals/Legacies
Equals

This entire thread is a massive work in progress, and shall be worked on in the future. For the moment, I just wanted to get ideas written down so I didn't forget them.​

I’m interested. I like the idea of an undercover cop and a gang leader. You can PM me if you’re still looking for partners.

Loved the cop x gang member, shoot me a PM if you are still looking and I can tell you a bit about myself.

Hello there, and welcome to my very bare, not-pretty request thread. I have no idea how to code, and I'm not going to embarrass myself by trying, so it'll just be some blocks of text.

Introduction:

I'll keep this part pretty short, because I know most people probably don't care. I'm Charion, I'm a legal adult who's currently working on getting my PhD in Sociology. I have quite a while to go before I stick a 'Dr.' in front of my name. I'm currently working part-time during the summer, while looking for another job, so I can't speak to how much free time I'll have. I've been writing since the moment I could hold a pencil, but since I started roleplaying a few years back, my writing has actually become legible. I consider myself relatively detailed and literate. As for my characters, I generally play males better than females, so that's my preference. However, I also love to play multiple characters(anywhere from 2-5 would be amazing), and if I do, I don't mind at all playing both genders, and I do enjoy doing so. I like variety. One thing I don't do is play canon characters, nor do I enjoy playing against them. I don't mind if they're a small part of the roleplay, but it feels rather limiting to have them have a major role. Any fandoms I roleplay are generally original characters in that universe.

Rules/Requirements:

I might add more of these later as I have more experiences on this site, but for now, the basics.

Be literate. By that, I mean be able to spell correctly, for the most part. Be able to distinguish between to, too, and two, between your and you're, and between accept and except. This has nothing to do with a word or paragraph requirement because I don't have one. If you like one-liners, I'll adjust accordingly. If you like novella style, I may not be the partner for you, but I'll try my best. If you like to do a few paragraphs, then we should get along excellently. I write in third person only, first makes me a bit uncomfortable, but I don't really mind if you write in it.

Be open to ideas. I love plotting and world-building, even though I know plenty of people would rather just get into it. And I'm fine doing it either way. But if we decide to plot, please don't leave it all up to me, because nothing kills my excitement for a good plot like getting "I don't care," or "It's up to you," in response to every single one of my questions. You don't have to give me a thesis paper on what you have in mind, but have some ideas, or at least try. And by the way, if you do happen to have a thesis paper about our plot, I'll absolutely read it.

Be respectful. This mostly revolves around OOC, because I know I've played some characters that are just complete and total assholes. If your character cusses mine out, I couldn't care less. But if you're insulting me or being homophobic, racist, sexist, etc. out of character, I will leave without warning and report you.

And... That's pretty much it. I have other preferences, but nothing that's absolutely necessary. My preferences are pretty much just third person, relatively active(I'm going to try to respond a few times a day, but no guarantees), and have interesting ideas, but those aren't always possible, and that's totally fine.

Pairings, Plots, and Other Ideas:

I'm open to most genres, within reason. I generally avoid high-fantasy or sci-fi, because I prefer at least semi-realistic settings, but if an idea sounds good, I'll do my best. I very rarely have fully fleshed-out plots, but I might have some pairings, a sentence or two to give us an idea, a song, or a paragraph or two, but I'd love to discuss with my partner regardless. I'll put my preferred role first, but I'm always willing to switch it up. I will put asterisks by ideas I'm more interested in at the moment. I'm willing to do long-term(preferred), short-term, or one-shots, but I generally hope for long lasting plots.

As for romance or darker elements, my general rule of thumb is 'whatever makes sense.' I don't make characters that exist to be a love interest. If romance makes sense, if our characters mesh well, then I'm all for it, and I do believe it can make a plot more interesting sometimes. But I won't force it. As for darker elements, it's the same logic. If drugs and violence and whatever else makes sense in our plot, then I'd love to include any darker elements you're comfortable with, but I won't force it just because.

Pairings -
Undercover Cop x Gang Member*
Undercover Cop Bodyguard x Gang Leader*
Cop x Confidential Informant
Undercover Cop x Undercover Cop
Gang Member x Gang Member
Gang Member x Rival Gang Member
Gang Leader x Rival Gang Leader
Gang Leader's Son x Rival Gang Leader's Daughter
Amnesiac x Significant Other*
Post-Apocalyptic*(Vague Idea)
Band Member x Competing Band Member
Arrange Marriage
Killer x Killer
Killer x 'Muse'
Celebrity x Fan
Fan x Celebrity
Celebrity x Hater
Hater x Celebrity
Dealer x Addict
Bartender x Regular
Addict x Addict

Plots -
WIP

Fandoms -

Percy Jackson*
Harry Potter
The 100(Not caught up)
Once Upon A Time
Criminal Minds
The Vampire Diaries/The Originals/Legacies
Equals

This entire thread is a massive work in progress, and shall be worked on in the future. For the moment, I just wanted to get ideas written down so I didn't forget them.​

I am a fan of arranged marriage! Do you prefer realistic medieval times?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back