• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern My computer, my friend(MxF pairing)

JDizzle383

The Happy RP Salesman
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So this is an idea I've had for a while. Here's the basic idea.

Y/C(your character) is a gamer. their hobby and system of choice is the PC. they one day find a game they love to come back to constantly as it is never a pay to win game, has free loot, and is a game where they can create characters freely. Then one day as they create a character for the hundredth time(literally 100) they fall asleep, a sudden wave of fatigue hitting them.

When they wake they are literally in the game. the computer, as another avatar appears in their peripherals and they are thrust into the game with the PC as a party member. where we go from there is up to you.

Now that the idea is there, criteria:
  1. 18 or above. this is a romance RP between what is essentially a virus or even just a really advanced AI, and your character, a gamer.
  2. Semi-lit or above, please
  3. I do not usually write super long posts unless I control three or more characters.
  4. I WILL double or even triple up if the RP needs it, and this RP, while revolving around one gamer in the initial idea, COULD be like an MMO where we have more than one person trapped within the game and each person's PC had the same virus. this would create the same amount of Viruses as Players
  5. I like people who add to the plot rather than just asking me "what do you want to happen next?". I would rather make a story with other input than make a story with just my plotlines.
  6. No one-liners, No l33t sp33ch. Non-negotiable.
  7. I don't want a character sheet. what I DO want is a name, age, and appearance. What I can't stand is, "likes this, dislikes this, is always in this mood" written out on the sheet. DO use your words to describe how your character would like something they see or do. DON'T give me statistically permanent attributes.
  8. if the RP is getting stale, talk to me about how to improve it to your liking.
  9. Ghosting me is not something I tolerate, so if you don't reply in a week, say you aren't going to or you may find your DMs full of me asking where you went when you open the site.
All the above criteria and rules must be met and adhered to if you wish to RP with me.
RULE TEN: Like the god of games says, "Let's all have fun and play together."

Last edited:
I'm interested but I have a few ways this could change just a tad bit to better fit me, though those changes are not needed.
Perhaps said game could be VR, that could explain a constant in and out state of the game, then one day (Sword art online style) they actually can't take the headset off. Or perhaps something similar. Just a little more freedom, over they just get stuck in the game, I would prefer, if you do not like that, we can stick with the original idea.

I would rather not go SAO style...

Making it one of those things where they are not really in the game is not the idea. I want them to be stuck in the game with no way out. the AI becoming sentient is the idea, and if they had a way out it makes it less fun for me. they are supposed to basically wake up in the game, rather than just be playing it.

I'm interested in this idea. We could double or triple actually, I love roleplaying multiple characters! Let me know if you're still looking for someone to roleplay with, I'd be open to trying this out.

Bump. Back to searching for partners for this idea. Feel free to PM me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back