• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM search thread - New plots added 10/05/2022

ScarletTears

Just a human... probably...
All of my RPs have disappeared. If you wrote with me in the past and wanna pick back up, just shoot me a message! If not... here's some new ideas.

• First of all, hello! These are mostly my rules and requirements. If any are dealbreakers for you, I can usually be persuaded.

Please actually read this section- it tells you quite a lot about me, who I am, and what I'm looking for.

• The MINIMUM I will write per post is a full paragraph although I prefer to write around 3-400 words. I’m also happy to write more and match your post length it might just take me longer to reply. Good quality writing is preferred over quantity.
      • One of the main reasons I RP is because I love reading your replies as much as I love writing mine. So for me there's no point in writing if I'm going to be 'rewarded' with a short paragraph.
    • I ONLY RP in third person past tense.
    • I’m female, I play male characters- if you’ve got a problem with that, leave now. It's very rare that I will play more than one main character per role play, although I’m happy to do more than one role play with the same person
    • I mostly prefer MxM plots, but I may also play MxF and all my plots can be adapted as such. I’m not playing FxF plots at the moment unless the /perfect/ plot comes along.
      • I have a general problem with perfect female characters in roleplays. I'm guilty of it, which is usually why I don't play female characters. If you can convince me your female character isn't a Mary Sue, I'm happy to play MxF
      • I also have a bit of a problem with un-researched/ unrealistic characters, especially in modern/historical slice of life settings. I don't mind that your character is a doctor at 16, or has more money than they know what to do with, or owns 14 tigers, but give me some justification here people
    • Happy to RP on discord or email or any other platform if you prefer.
    • The world is crazy and I’ve been dealing with a lot of low level stress and anxiety so I’m sorry I don’t get back to you right away. I genuinely want to reply… I just can’t.
    • Plots are mine unless stated. I’m not precious about my plots, if there are any details you don’t like or want to change, let me know. I’m always up for mixing things up!
    • If you send me a PM, please let me know the name of the RP(s) you like. I try and keep the titles funny and memorable. But knowing which plot you are looking at always helps :)

Last edited:
Hello! I'd be interested in a MxM roleplay, preferably multi-para! Take a month if you need it to respond, but i do like to keep mild ooc chat going to gush about characters and know you're not dead.
I'd like if we could discuss a characters, a genre and a plot together! Not to say that what you have up for suggestion is bad, i actually am interested in a few of the concepts, but i prefer to tune things to both of us. Most of my characters are morally in the gray, my drug dealer is a genuinely lad and my detective is a pain in the arse, but i honestly always try to give reason to certain behaviours and reactions. If you are questioning my character's motivations, feel free to ask me about it and i'll explain!
I like roleplays that delve into the darker side of the world with poverty and crime etc, things that get you thinking, fights and an adrenaline rush, but also love humour and be able to have a laugh.

If you like what you hear, we can discuss further in dms!

I'm craving something with Victorian nobles. Preferably European... anyone want to plot something out?

Hiya, I'd definitely be interested in an MxM roleplay if you're still down! I'm really interested in a *lot* of your plots and ideas (too many to really list here), so feel free to shoot me a PM and let me know if you have any that you're particularly craving right now. I look forward to plotting with you soon!

I really like a lot of your plots— would you be interested in doing plot 49 with the omegaverse twist?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back