• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

todoke089

I'm a thirty-something experienced rper who loves a great slow burn mxm romance.

ABOUT ME​

• Open for New Partners
• Life always comes first
• Advanced Lit
• Loves a great plot
• Romance in any setting
• Only RPs with MxM pairings
• Extremely flexible in roles
• Loves being creative

I'M LOOKING FOR:​

• 18 + writers
• Semi Lit +
• Respect for my availability (I'll do the same)
• Enjoy Plotting

CHARACTERS​

• Huge kpop multistan: any pairing / Any Idol
• OC's with face claims are my specialty (not limited to asian face claims)
• Love to flesh out characters overtime
• Switch/Dom/Sub

CURRENTLY CRAVING​

• Playing against a dominant character (open to plot or scenario) some ideas could include, a person with a rough past and is left cold and meets someone who can make him feel warm again. A criminal or someone who feels they are undeserving of love. A rival pairing or enemies to lovers that is far from the ordinary love story. I do not have any triggers so I'm very open!

Feel free to comment or DM me if interested!

Hey there! I’m not familiar with Kpop, but I’m into a few fandoms and would also have time this weekend to start something if we came up with a pairing that would work. :)

Hello!
I’d love to put something together for some idols. I have morning and. If he availability most days, if that works for you. I write for a number of male and female idols. If you like feel free to add me on Discord!

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back