• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MxM roleplay (OPEN)

Gazebo-Quill

Rob Thomas is a god
Hey there! I don’t feel great and need an escape. I want a one on one MxM roleplay. Human OCs. I have a plot ready but it can change as you want. I don’t care what your literacy is if you don’t care about mine. I’m a minor, no NSFW. I understand it’s already against the site’s rules but I wanna make it very clear. I’d love to talk outside of roleplay, and making friends is part of the process for me, but I’m really sorry if I’m a bit short right now. I’m sorta angry with the world.

Expect from me:

Cussing

Alcohol mentions

Edginess

I’ll take a few roleplay partners this time. Please be able to roleplay either on discord or email, discord preferred.

~

If you don’t have a character form ready please make sure to include your character’s:

Name

Age ((only characters 16-18 for this roleplay please))

Appearance

Pronouns

Personality

And anything about his backstory that’s important

~

As for secondary and background characters we can both contribute.

Thank you for considering! Comment if you’re interested <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back