• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mxm partner search ;]

pasta

gogo dancer
tumblr_o23sfoht4j1tlzy6wo4_500.png

Autumn's partner search
★​
tumblr_omvldjOrme1vg86p4o7_250.jpg
Scroll ★

Hi, I'm Autumn and yeh... Hi. Really nothing I need to say about myself. XD I mean, I've been rping for quite sometime now... I guess that's it

Requirements!
• At least one large paragraph per reply. Please put detail into your posts! Though I prefer to write multiple paragraphs. 2-8 is usually my range.

• Realistic fcs~

• The setting can be in any industrialized country.

• No godmodding

• Don't make a feminine character, expecting to play the bottom. Just let me know you want to play the sub ahead of time.

• I love planning and chatting so we should have a pm for that.

• Usually I prefer to rp in threads rather than pms.

• 3rd person

• Proper grammar please~! Messing up with a few commas is fine but please be able to form well written sentences.

• Please make your character realistic. Realistically no one is superhuman. Everyone has weaknesses.

• Fluff, angst and comedy should be incorporated into the rp. There's cute and happy moments, sad and painful moments and funny moments in everyone's life.

• Be able to accept a some nice aesthetics man

Plots!
Bad Mouth (Based off of the bl, 2moons)
You loved him since high school... He was a grade older than you. He extremely popular in high school and every girl wanted to date him... He even has fan club. You, yourself, has changed since high school- well appearance wise. Recently you got accepted into a university that you applied to get into because he was there. Without knowing you moved into the same apartment complex as him, but what happens when he makes a rude remark to you... and you talk back to him? This behavior towards each other continues. You finally get to see him again and you screwed up. Little do you know, he loved you in high school too, he just doesn't recognize you. (Craving~ tbh I'd want to play the IDK how to explain him. The one who applied to get into the college because his love was there)

The smell of a Carmel Macchiatos
You're a barista at a local coffee shop. Every so often a boy comes in the shop to use the wifi and drink a caramel macchiato. Mainly he uses it to Skype his parents... You really want to talk to him, but can you gather up enough courage and speak to him?

Evading my karaoke night
Spending your Friday night singing karaoke by yourself after your terrible breakup isn't the funnest thing... Unexpectedly a random guy decided to evade your sad one person karaoke party. What happens when you decide to go on a date and exchange numbers after singing a few songs together.

I never believed in soulmates until i met you
Muse A never believed in soulmates... until he met Muse B. They met while being paired to do a project in history class. Muse A was a cold person, who was too cool for love, and dating someone for more than few months... I guess you could call him a heartbreaker. Muse B was one of those shy, quiet students who never really liked socializing... Well at least that's what people thought. In reality he was quite a lonely person who craved affection and love from others; sadly he never received that. What happens when the cold Muse A begins to fall for the quiet Muse B. Can they truly be soulmates?

First Vacation Together
The couple has been dating for over a year now. Wanting to get closer than they already were, the two decided to go to the island off of South Korea, widely known as Jeju Island. They're staying in a small little house by the ocean in a small little town. The island was plenty of cute and fun activities the couple could do together, like theme parks and museums. Since this is their first vacation together, it's bound to bring both good and bad moments. (I was thinking the couple could be from somewhere other than South Korea).

Slice of life
The life of a couple can be quite eventful; from good to bad. These two colleges students have been dating for around a year, and have moved into together to cohabit. Let's follow these two students, and see where their relationship takes them.

We met in the cereal aisle
Muse A works at a grocery store that Muse B regularly shops at. Muse B first noticed Muse A when he was stocking the shelves. Muse B began to go to the market more often to see Muse A. One day while Muse was stalking the shelf in the cereal, he fell back and accidently fell back onto Muse B. Muse B takes this as an opportunity to ask Muse A out... While they're on the floor.

You shouldn't really drink
{Based off of a tumblr plot}Muse A went out with friends on friday night to a club. He managed to make his way back to what he thought to be his apartment, but it turned out to be Muse B's. Muse B had left it open because he was coming back from groceries, and was still unpacking his car. When Muse A noticed Muse B, confusion struck him. Once he came to the realization it wasn't his apartment he began to cry.

Pairings-
Deaf boy x Normal boy
Blind boy x Normal boy
Youtuber x Fan
YouTuber x YouTuber
Idol x Idol
Weightlifter x Swimmer (kind of like Weightlifting Fairy)

Last edited:
I love so many of the plots you wrote out, and I'm interested if you're still looking for partners.

Interested in the soulmates one (I'd prefer to be Muse B but I'd happily play Muse A)

I like the karaoke plot very much, would love to play it, maybe as blind (mc) x normal (YC). Let me know if you're interested! (:

I am also interested in more partners. So you other people who replied feel free to message me to.:/:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back