• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxM partner search

Audrey H

Hello everyone, 

I've been away for quite a while, but now I'm back! Now I'm looking for a new 1x1 partner to write about a mxm fantasy romance.

I reply every day, if not more often. Also you may have noticed my english is not perfect. That is because it is not my native language and I'm still learning. 

So only reply if you can live with a few grammar or spelling mistakes. I try my best to make as few as posible and if I make big mistakes I welcome you to correct me. 

There are many fandom's I like to write about but I'm alway's open to new things. In the past I've done 1x1 about: Twilight, Teen wolf, Harry Potter, TVD, Narnia, and many things that were not fandom related. 

I like to write over pm. I don't have a minimum of paragraphs you'd need to write, just no 1 line replies please. 

Hopefully I'll find someone to rp with here :)

xx Audrey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back