• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MXM partner search! (Ignore prefix)

chicachu

We're all crazy here
Hello!!! I use to do M X M rp's and ive kind of fallen out of it. Until recently i forgot how much i adored them. So i kind of have a few "requirements".
  • Id like at least one reply a day
  • There is no texting limits. Type as little or as much as you want!
  • I don't really care about grammar.
I rp in first and third person! So i was wanting to do either fandom rp's or pairings. I can do cannon characters or oc's

Pairings

Bad boy X good boy
Exes
Love triangle
College flings
Highschool sweethearts
Prince X vampire
Best friends
Roommates
Ballet dancer X actor

Fandoms
Attack on titan
Amnesia (anime)
Undertale
Five nights at freddy's
Gravity falls
Star vs the forces of evil
The legend of korra
Steven universe
Adventure time
Percy jackson

I cant wait to start rp-ing with you!! Have a fantabulous day,

Heya! I'd be interested in doing any of the pairings except the ballet x actor one (Well, I could do it if I played the actor as I know absolutely nothing about Ballet) or something from Percy Jackson. If you want to discuss more specifics we can talk over PMs so I dont clog up your thread!

Hello!!! I use to do M X M rp's and ive kind of fallen out of it. Until recently i forgot how much i adored them. So i kind of have a few "requirements".
  • Id like at least one reply a day
  • There is no texting limits. Type as little or as much as you want!
  • I don't really care about grammar.
I rp in first and third person! So i was wanting to do either fandom rp's or pairings. I can do cannon characters or oc's

Pairings

Bad boy X good boy
Exes
Love triangle
College flings
Highschool sweethearts
Prince X vampire
Best friends
Roommates
Ballet dancer X actor

Fandoms
Attack on titan
Amnesia (anime)
Undertale
Five nights at freddy's
Gravity falls
Star vs the forces of evil
The legend of korra
Steven universe
Adventure time
Percy jackson

I cant wait to start rp-ing with you!! Have a fantabulous day,

I'm interested!!!! Should I PM you?

Hey! If you are still interested I'd be up for some Attack on Titan or bad boy x good boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back