• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy MxM or MxF in an established fantasy setting.

Kekse

Drifter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all, I have been slamming my way through this game on my phone called Mr. Love: Queen's Choice. (Bonus points if you're familiar with it. You will recognize most of the major plot points right way. If you aren't...highly suggest it.) In any case, I've fallen for one of the characters named Victor, and I want to do a roleplay of a similar situation. Let me introduce you to the setting:

In this world, an event about 15 years ago resulted in the genetic mutation of a certain portion of the population. This event gave those people super powers such as the ability to stop time, control over wind/earth, precognition, or basically whatever super power you desire to have. Our characters are two of those people. In general, those with these powers try to keep them hidden as best they can. As with humanity in most situations, those without the powers feel threatened by those who do, whether out of ignorance or influence by the media.

The main conflict in this story comes from a secret organization who is trying to find out how to mutate the genetics of regular people and, failing that, eliminate the regular populace to leave only those 'evolved' humans. Their involvement is what sets all the following about our characters in motion.

MUSE A
Muse A is a film producer who inherited his/her father's company two years ago when his/her father was killed in a car accident. While s/he is incredibly stalwart in pursuing those things s/he wants most in life, s/he's also more than a little oblivious. S/He's not the brightest bulb in the pack, but somehow s/he always seems to make things come together in the end.

Outside of doing his best to keep the film company alive, Muse A is struggling with the fact that s/he was kidnapped at the age of 5, and all memories from that time and earlier have been completely lost. S/He knows that he was kidnapped, but has no idea who did it or why. The secret? S/He has one of these superpowers, and the secret organization had kidnapped him to experiment on him/her. There is a lot more to the backstory than Muse B knows, but I won't write it all out here because the RP will be more authentic ;)

MUSE B
Speaking of Muse B, he is the CEO of an incredibly successful investment firm that he started himself. An investment firm which just so happens to be the only remaining backer of Muse A's film company. Those around him describe him as cold, unapproachable, and selfish. He is incredibly intelligent when it comes to the worlds of finance and investigation. When our plot begins, he has just announced that his company will be pulling the funding for Muse A's company citing low ratings and viewership. Muse A is rushing over to Muse B's office to beg him to change his mind.

Also in the interest of keeping the reactions of Muse A authentic, I won't go into too much detail about Muse B's past, other than he was also there when Muse B was kidnapped. S/He saved his life and Muse B has spent the last 15 years searching for him/her to no avail. However, when they first meet he does not recognize Muse A. He was only 12 at the time, after all.

So yeah, that's the totally watered down background. If you are familiar with the game, I'd love if you'd play Muse B/Victor. If not, I'll play Muse B in the similar storybline because he holds the cards to Muse A's memories. And don't worry about not knowing the game. The TL;DR version and only really important bits:

-Muse A is the owner of a film company. He's not very bright, but he's determined. He doesn't remember anything before about age 6.
-Muse B is the CEO of the investor of Muse A's company. He's cold and aloof, and threatening to pull the funding. He has been searching for Muse A for 15 years without realizing who they were.

If you're interested, please PM me and we can discuss more details. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back