• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxM, FxM, FxF Search!

m e i k e a i

❥ 听见了吗 心中的星 ❥

1483091323.png

Hello! I'm Meiharou (or Mei, whatever you prefer :D)! I'm looking for some partners to rp 1x1 romantic role plays with~

rules:

1. Please be literate! While everyone makes mistakes and I won't mind a few spelling or grammar errors, if it gets to a point where it's annoying I'll tell you, and probably drop the rp. Also, I'd appreciate no smileys, text talk or stuff like *hugs you* in IC (that's fine in OOC)~

2. A godmod character is not a fun character to rp with, okey dokey? And neither is a Mary Sue~

3. Let's chat a little OOC too! We don't have to be constantly talking but I like to say hellos and chat outside of the RP too~

4. I prefer at least a paragraph (4-5 sentences ish), and from there feel free to write! I understand (and am a victim of) writer's block so I don't mind too much if you go from seven paragraphs to one and a half as long as there's enough for me to make a good reply to.

5. In MxM and FxM I prefer to play the more feminine/submissive type of personality (we can talk later) and in MxF I would play female~

6. Respect, kindness, that nice stuff ;D

7. Have fun!

PAIRINGS!

The ones colored in blue are ones I'm especially craving, and I will mention what gender pairing/s can go with it, or if I have a plot idea for it~ Bold = My preferred role

- Bad kid x Good kid (this can be very largely customized) : mxm, fxm, fxf

- Superhero x Supervillain : mxm, fxm, have a plot idea

- Otaku x Normal : mxm, fxm

- Demon x Human : mxm, fxm, fxf (we could go for a Black Butler-esque plot here?)

- Magical Girl x Normal : fxm

- Magical Boy x Normal : mxm

- Magical Boy x Normal : fxm

- Magical Girl x Magical Boy : fxm

- Vampire x Human (cliche, I know) : fxm, mxm, fxf

- Gay x Questioning : mxm, fxf

- Polar Opposites : mxm, fxm (My idea is that one of the two gets dared by his/her friends to see if he can make the other his/her boyfriend/girlfriend in ? weeks/days even though they're so different, or if they dislike each other) (can also be plot for the bad kid x good kid)

- Exchange student x Host family's son : mxm, fxm

FANDOM PAIRINGS!

- Rin  x Len : Vocaloid Franchise (YAS) (I have a plot idea :D)

- Germany x Italy : Hetalia

- Russia x China : Hetalia

- England x America : Hetalia

I'm open to hear some of your Hetalia ships too~

- Haruhi x Tamaki : OHSHC

- Yuuri Katsuki x Viktor Nikiforov : Yuri on Ice!

If you are interested just please send a dm my way :3 Thanks!

Interested in the confused one. PM me if that one is still open. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in polar opposites. Man. I know it's all those cliche corny romance but it's awesome. I'm still debating on this so I'll leave my post and consideration here T_T 

Should've been more specific. I meant that I am interested in the gay x questioning. That is if it is still open to RP in. Would love a pm, as to if it is open or closed. Thank you. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back