• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy mxm fantasy interest check !!

t0mmynotfound

One Time Luck
HELLO EVERYONE !! ive had this idea for a good while now, so im really hoping at least one person is interested? i dont know how popular these kinds of prompts are on here, but im hoping it catches someones eye!

the idea is everything in bold;

/

So the rp would be of a prince, and his best friend, who moved into the castle once he was old enough to work as a servant. They've known each other since they were 2 years old, and now 19, the prince is certain he knows everything about the other. The kingdom they live in has many laws, though there's one, one that was created and enforced by the king himself, that seems to be treated a lot more seriously than the others, and for good reason; "The use of magic is an offence punishable by death."

Now, this wouldn't be important if it wasn't for one thing; The princes best friend was born with magic practically flooding through his veins. While most sorcerers chose to learn to harness magic, the best friend was instead born with the ability to cast spells without even mumbling a word, to conjure a flame effortlessly, to create potions without the need for a recipe. And while it is much, much harder to conceal magic when you're born with it so deeply rooted in your DNA, the boy has managed to keep the prince from ever finding out.

Until now, of course.

It's the hour after a battle with a neighbouring kingdom, during which, the prince sees something questionable. His best friend was there fighting alongside him, and at some point, somehow, the prince sees him using magic. The rp would start with the prince confronting his best friend after the battle, and we could go from there? It can be platonic, or romantic, it's completely your decision as I'm equally comfortable with either!

/

i would prefer to write for the best friend, but wouldn't at all mind writing the prince, just ask! if you have any questions about anything at all, please let me know. like i mentioned before, i really do want to rp this idea, but im unsure if anyone would be interested in something like this, but if you are, you can either reply to this thread, or just send me a message!

OH! is this still up for grabs? I have a vary fiery character I would love to use for this. If Not maybe we can plan something else out. Please let me know!

I'm interested as well! I haven't played something like this before so it could be fun. If you are still looking for people that is.

Hello! I'm pretty fond of this idea. If you aren't already overrun with people wanting to do this plot I would like to try it out as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back