• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MxM Fandom Partner Search(04/09 PLOTS UPDATE!)(ALWAYS LOOKING!)

BloomsAtMidnight

Ace of Spades
Hello everyone! I'm BloomsAtMidnight but you can call me either Bloom or Midnight, I don't have a preference.
I have been doing this for years so I guess that makes me an experienced RPer.
I will love to bounce ideas off each other so don't hesitate to ask!

I hope we can get along and create a wonderful RP together!

I have a separate thread for original RPs.

Rules

• I am looking for a SEME since I only play ukes. Though I am somewhat willing to play a dominant character for one of the side characters, but it will not be my main focus. My characters will have many different personalities so know that they won't just be those typical weak characters, but there will be some who are like that due to reasons.

• I like details! Please be able to write 2+ paragraphs for our RP and be good at it. I understand if you're only able to do 1 paragraph because of certain situations but please don't make it common. I don't care how long posts can get since I can also make pretty long posts for RPs as if I'm writing a novel(I don't do that all the time so don't be afraid to message me!). But I do have my moments when I struggle to create a long post so I understand those moments.

• I don't really have any 'triggers' since I'm a pretty flexible person. Please be sure to tell me about yours so I don't accidentally include it and make you feel uncomfortable. Just ask me if you want to skip a scene or something instead of dropping off the face of the digital earth.

• Now this isn't something that you absolutely have to follow, but I do enjoy having OOC chats! I sometimes get lonely so I love to chat with people even if we aren't RPing!

• Please try not to disappear randomly on me! Also, don't even bother to message me if you disappear before even putting up a starter post or disappearing after a few posts. Don't get my hopes up! I'm tired of too many partners abandoning me. If you plan to be away for a few days please remember to tell me so I'm not wondering where the heck you are if you suddenly disappear. If you lose interest in our RP just tell me and hopefully we can work out another one together!

• I try to response to my RPs as fast as possible but I am a very distract-able person by nature. I'm also typically always out of the house on certain days and I don't like to response on my phone since I am very slow at typing on that small screen. But on the days I do stay home I'm usually always on my laptop so please be patient with me. I would also like for my partner to try their best to respond as fast as possible but don't feel pressured to respond. I am a very patient person.
  • I also like to give side characters their own special moments with each other. Kinda like a side story to the main story, y'know? I like to make them happy and I personally think it gives the RP more feel to it. Though doing this isn't a requirement of the RP but I wanted you to know this of me.
Ask Me About Plots Crossed Out
Feel free to suggest plots too!

Fairy Tail Plot(s)
It All Started With That One Request- [Your Character] has recently joined a guild called Azure Lotus and it is that guild's tradition for any new rookies to go on a job request with a senior member. For [Your Character]'s job request he is stuck with the guild's resident loner, [My Character].

The Mage and the Cafe Owner- [My Character] has been the owner of his small cafe for years ever since his parents were killed by a couple of dark mages. Now he's 22 years old and happy with his current lifestyle which would seem boring to other people considering they live in a world full of magic. He's never been bothered by the fact that magic doesn't run in his veins and always brushes it off unlike some other normal citizens. Currently, it is a day like any other except there's a rather troublesome customer at his cafe. Things take a turn for the worse when the customer turns out to be from a dark guild and proceeds to blow up one of the walls of his cafe. Luckily there's a mage currently in the cafe to subdue the raging mage, [Your Character].

Darkness and Light- [My Character] has been a member of [Dark Guild] ever since he was born. He has been on many 'job requests' that others would find questionable and perhaps horrifying. One such 'job request' leads to his meeting with his target who is one of the top mages at [Light Guild], [Your Character].

Soul Eater Plot(s)
Partners for Life?- It is the first day at the DMWA and the students are being assigned their weapon or meister partner. [Your Character] has been looking forward to this day forever and is filled with excitement when he's finally paired with his to-be partner. What he didn't except was to be partnered with that emotionless kid everyone always avoids, [My Character].

Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign Plot(s)
Revolution-[Your Character] has been a Vampire Noble for centuries now, but he wants something more. He has started to plan to overthrow the current Vampire Ruler but he can't do it alone. So when he gets the chance to gain an ally when he's paired with a younger Vampire Noble, [My Character], he takes it.

Blackened Heart- [My Character] had just recently joined an vampire extermination unit so he could keep an eye on his twin brother who hated vampires with all of his heart. It was their first time out on a real mission with their unit so of course everything has to go horribly wrong. [My Character] has been captured by one of those sadistic vampire nobles with no escape in sight. That vampire noble, [Your Character], seems to be up to no good judging by how he has yet to kill [My Character].

Mystic Messenger Plot(s)
Mysterious App- [My Character] was just doing what he always did when he had free time, he studied. But when his phone beeped with a message from an unknown person on the app his friend downloaded on it to tease him he decided to do what the person said and go find the address that was sent to him to take a break from his studying. However, when he arrives at the apartment another app downloads itself mysteriously on his phone. It is in that app when [My Character] and [Your Character] meet.

Bad Ending?- [My Character] was in the middle of studying for exams when his phone beeped with an incoming message from an unknown app. Deciding to take a break he went to the address he was sent but when he got there he got a bad feeling and tried to leave the apartment complex. [My Character] didn't get far and ran into [Your Character], the one who sent those messages.

Black Butler Plot(s)
Master and Servant- [My Character] was having a birthday party for his 17th birthday with the other nobles when it happened. Men cloaked in darkness broke into his mansion and started to slaughter the nobles gathered there in his family's ballroom. One by one [My Character] watched as the nobles were killed along with his family. Soon, he was surrounded by the murderers coated in blood and realized that he was the only one alive. Fury, anger, and betrayal filled him up and he unconsciously summoned a demon, [Your Character].

Demonic Relations- [My Character] and [Your Character] have both been summoned for the same contract which rarely happens. Forced to work together while also competing for the same soul the two demons will face many challenges in their new lives as that human's butlers. As the two demons get to know each other more perhaps things will change between the two ancient beings.

From Gods and Demons- [My Character] was just trying to do his job of collecting souls when a vile demon appeared. Having gotten in trouble for losing those souls [My Character] is forced to work overtime collecting souls to make up for it. However, it does not seem to be a coincidence when that same demon, [Your Character] keeps on appearing from out of nowhere.

Tokyo Ghoul Plot(s)
Dangerous Lust- [My Character] is the last survivor of his family of ghouls with his parents being murdered when he was only ten years old. Forced to run away to a new town he adapted. Now at 21 years old he's living a good life with a nice, quiet job. Unfortunately, good things can't last. During one of his hunts during the night he is caught by one of the doves and critically injured. Weakened greatly, [My Character] can only wait for the final blow while laying in a pool of his own blood when something incredible happens. Another ghoul, [Your Character], comes to the rescue and saves him, if that was even the mysterious ghoul's intention.

A Forbidden Romance- [Your Character] is a very successful and powerful ghoul who other ghouls avoid and every dove hesitates to engage. The very definition of dangerous and deadly. Though lately he's been trying to find something new in his routine way of life and that's when he stumbles across [My Character], the 25-year old owner of a semi-popular book cafe nearby.

Dove's Feather- [My Character] became a Ghoul Investigator to get revenge for his father who was killed in the line of duty by some unknown ghoul. He hates all ghouls and won't hesitate to kill one he comes across. Somehow he finds himself as the prisoner of some high ranked Ghoul, [Your Character], who seems intent on keeping [My Character] alive for some reason.

+Anime Plot(s)
Light and Shadow- [My Character] has been wandering the lands for years now ever since he became a +Anima. Life on the road isn't always easy thanks to the weather and bandits, but his luck really took a turn for the worse when he's captured by a group of men who sell people into slavery. [My Character] manages to escape before they reach the place where the auction will be held by using his powers, but it wounded by an arrow. Injured, [My Character] only makes it so far before he falls unconscious. Luckily or unluckily for [My Character] there's someone else roaming the woods who finds him, [Your Character].

Angel Beats! Plot(s)
Even Ghosts Can Find Love- [My Character] has lived a rough life since the day he was born. His mother died giving birth to him, his father went insane, and his oldest brother is also consumed by darkness. He's forced to commit crimes alongside his father and two older brothers and when he does something not to his father's liking he is beaten and starved. That type of life will make anyone miserable, but luckily his second oldest brother is there with him to give him comfort. [My Character]'s second oldest brother will sneak food to him during one of his punishments and try to protect him as much as possible. Unfortunately, their father finds out and is furious. [My Character] is forced to watch in terror while his father and oldest brother beat his precious brother to death right before his eyes. A few days later [My Character] is shot and killed by his father to distract the police. He welcomed the darkness that came thanks to his death, however he didn't expect to open them again and see [Your Character] standing over him.

Naruto Plot(s)
Not Everybody Has To Be A Ninja- [Your Character] has been a ninja of [Village] for many years now and has taken many lives. He can't go to sleep without seeing all that blood covering every inch of space and hear those screams that echo constantly. Luckily, he finds comfort in watching from afar the 23-years old owner of the coffee shop just down the street from his apartment, [My Character]. However, [Your Character] unexpectedly finds himself close up to [My Character] one fateful day due to a missing nin who has targeted the young owner.

Vampire Knight Plot(s)
Kiss of Temptation- [My Character] is just an ordinary student at Cross Academy. He studies hard to stay in the academy and doesn't have roommate in the Sun Dormitory. He doesn't really care for the students who live in the Moon Dormitory despite his best friend being totally obsessed with them. On the day of Halloween the Academy decides to host a costume party for everyone to attend. [My Character] tries to get out of going by claiming he doesn't have a costume the day of the party. Unfortunately his best friend anticipated this and shoved him into a rather nice costume and dragged him to the party. At the party is where [My Character] and [Your Character] meet officially for the first time, [My Character] dressed as a vampire and [Your Character] dressed as a [Costume].

Pierced Heart- [My Character] has been a Hunter for three years now and has just recently been assigned to a new school that is dedicated to improving the relationship between vampires and humans. [My Character] is less then pleased to be so close to vampires and reluctantly accepts his position at the school. He might've been able to tolerate it if that damn vampire, [Your Character], stops trying to annoy him everyday.

Shards of Ice- [My Character] is one of the nobles who attends Cross Academy under the Pureblood, [Your Character]. The youngest and smallest in his family and the other nobles at the Academy it isn't a surprised that his opinions are usually tossed to the side.[My Character] is used to being ignored, but what he isn't used to is the amount of attention their Pureblood Leader [Your Character] is giving him and only him.

Diabolik Lovers Plot(s)
I Caught the Attention of a Vampire- [My Character] has just moved to [City/Town] with his father and has just enrolled into a new school. On his first day of school he somehow caught the attention of [Your Character], one of the six boys bearing the [Your Character's Last Name] name. Just what has he gotten himself into?

Pokemon Plot(s)
Gym Romance- [My Character] and [Your Character] are both Gym Leaders whose towns are near each other with [Your Character] being the last Gym Leader of a trainer's journey and [My Character] being second to last. One day [My Character]'s gym is attacked by the evil team and [Your Character] just so happens to be close enough to go and help.

From Pokemon to Human- [My Character] was one of those few children whose parents refused to let him get a Pokemon and go out on a journey. He instead grew up staying mostly in his room and surrounded by all sorts of books, but that changed when his parents mysteriously disappeared and left behind a rainbow colored gem for their only child. [My Character], since he was too young, was forced to move to a different region where his aunt lived. On his first day in [Region] he came across a [Pokemon] and, due to his surprise and clumsiness, accidentally dropped the rainbow gem he carried. Imagine [My Character]'s surprise when the [Pokemon] turned into a human, [Your Character]!

Nurse Joy- [My Character] has been working at the local Pokemon Center since his eleventh birthday five years ago. He loves Pokemon but was never allowed to have one of his own thanks to his mother's fear of those creatures. Because of that he decided to instead help heal Pokemon and help Trainers at the Pokemon Center of [Town]. However, recently another Trainer close to [My Character]'s age, [Your Character], has been coming in a lot lately.

Fullmetal Alchemist Plot(s)D.Gray-man Plot(s)

Wheeled Love- [My Character] and [Your Character] have been friends since they were children. They grew up together in a small town near Central City and were living happy lives. However, everything changed due to an accident caused by an unknown State Alchemist. [Your Character] wants revenge for what was taken from [My Character] while [My Character] just wants [Your Character] to be happy once more.

Rivals Can Be Lovers Too- [My Character] and [Your Character] have been rivals ever since they were children. They competed over anything in their attempt to prove who was the better alchemist. They were both rivals and the best of friends. But that all disappeared when [My Character] mysteriously disappeared a few hours after his house burned to the ground with his family inside. Years later, [Your Character], who had become a State Alchemist, was sent to a town which had some strange rumors flying about concerning an ancient stone. Imagine [Your Character]'s surprise when he runs into a familiar face.

D.Gray-man Plot(s)
Chosen- [My Character] had just recently became an Exorcist after his hometown was wiped out by the Akuma who were there looking for the Innocence. When [My Character] finally reaches the headquarter of the Black Order he is assigned to a senior Exorcist who will show him the ropes. Though [My Character] and the more experienced Exorcist, [Your Character], don't get much time to actually do what they were told since they were soon sent on a mission to find Innocence.

Past in Present- [Your Character] has just awakened the Noah memories that had laid dormant within him. He has embraced his inner Noah and joined the war against the Exorcists. Everything has been going great for the new Noah till he encountered an Exoricist named [My Character] who bore a strong resemblance to his past lover.

Last edited:
Hiya. ^^

I really like the sound of the Fairy Tail plot! That said, my Fairy Tail OC is a seke, so it'd only depend as to whether our characters are compatible or not (we can discuss this in PM if you like. ^^ ).

Otherwise, I am slightly familiar with Seraph of the End, although I haven't watched it. If that's not a problem, and you don't mind explaining basics to me, I can certainly bring a seme to the table in that case~

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I'm interested in the vampire knight plot. 

I haven't watched the whole series but I have seen a few and I'm wiling to watch it all if I need to. 

Even though I haven't read either in forever, I would be interested in either the Soul Eater or +Anima plot.  Would like to discuss further details with you.

Hello! I'm very interested in The Forbidden Romance plot for Tokyo Ghoul! I actually have a very powerful Ghoul character perfect for this! 

I'd be interested in the Pokemon Gym romance plot! That is of course if you're still interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back