• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MxM Dragonball Z/Super RP [Can Double any character for your oc]

Blitz

‘Twas not a phase, mother.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, you can call me Blitz! I am 18+ and have been roleplaying for over eleven years now. As such I tend to want a partner over 18 preferably, with at least some experience in RP and writing. I write literate 3rd person perspective, with at least a paragraph in response as long as I get something to respond to. I would prefer my partner to have good grammar and spelling (mistakes are fine though, I don't judge harshly as I myself am not perfect. However, please don't use text slang in an RP, and make sure to capitalize and use proper punctuation in your sentences when possible.)

I tend to hyper-fixate on fandoms, and this time my fandom of choice is DBZ/DB: Super. I prefer to play my original character. WIth romance as an eventual end goal. Things common in canon can be anticipated as being present in the RP, meaning fictional fighting/violence.

For relationships in the RP, I can either do OC x OC- or OC x Canon. I will double up if doing an OC x Canon character. So that way you can also have a canon character for your OC if you so choose. I can do MxF, FxF, and MxM when it comes to your character's relationship. However, for my character, I would like an MxM relationship only.

Now, to the meat and bones of things. I do have several potential original characters I can play. However, I currently prefer to play my newest character. My new character does include some original lore and fleshes out the God/Kai aspects of the original franchise. I understand it might be off-putting to some- given that it introduces a new system that is not included in the canon. HOWEVER, I promise I will never make my character overpowered due to non-canon lore, and only have it to expand upon the story already given and to add something new. I like to tie in my character's backstories (and yours!) into the weave of the story. This way we can make overarching villains and story beats that are new and exciting! Instead of rehashing the same old storyline again.

Here is some information about my OC and the RP storyline I wish to potentially follow:
---
Multiversal Kais are essentially like regular Supreme Kais. Except, instead of looking over a single universe, they tend to watch over a cluster of universes known as a multiverse cluster. (Or simply a cluster, if you will.) This cluster includes all other potential realities attached to the cluster, such as alternate timelines of some universes. These Core Persons are born the same way any other Supreme Kai is born, from a golden fruit off of the Kaiju tree on the World Core planet. However, compared to regular Supreme Kais, they are chosen for their duty of watching over a multiverse cluster due to the energy of their soul being drawn from more than one universe upon the conception of the fruit. There are four Multiversal Kais with a Supreme Multiversal Kai as the sort of de facto leader.

These Kais have the duty of creating new universes in a cluster once Zeno destroys enough to make the delicate balance of the natural order tip. They are the creation to Zeno's destruction. However, that is not their only task. They also must make sure that threats that come from outside of their own multiverse are monitored and dealt with. In times of great need, they have also been known to keep the balance between the already pre-existing universes as well. Making sure that mortals do not manage to break through their own universal barrier without the aid of a god.

Unai is one of these Kais and is a very newly conceived one at that. This Core Person was born of a golden fruit like the rest of his kin. Though, instead of growing naturally over the course of a millennia or so- the current Supreme Multiversal Kai rushed the Core Person's development. Though after being born of the fruit, the Supreme Multiversal Kai, as well as the other Multiversal Kais have been unable to be contacted. This absence in such an important event speaks of a great and terrible possibility that Unai might be the only of these rare Multiversal Kais left. Even worse, he is without training in his Multiversal duties and is unable to interact with a great deal of his latent power due to his growth process being rushed.

In this story, our heroes will set off to figure out what happened to the other Multiversal Kais, how it happened- and to protect the Dragonball multiverse from danger.

---

Other than that, I think that is about it. If you are interested in potentially roleplaying, please go ahead and shoot me a PM!

~Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back