• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (MxM) BNHA, Haikyuu!!, & BTS.

Yokai

dream eater

Hello, everyone & happy holidays!

My name is Yokai and I'm currently looking to roleplay some specific canon pairings. I'll try to keep this relatively short and sweet since it isn't a particularly complex subject. Currently I'm looking for a more casual roleplay partner who can write a few paragraphs per response with decent spelling and grammar. In regards to the pairings that I'm craving, they could take place in a canon setting or we could create an entirely new plot with these characters.

BNHA (My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia).
↳ Currently looking to play Midoriya Izuku against Todoroki Shoto or Bakugo Katsuki.

Haikyuu!! (A.K.A the Don't-Let-The-Ball-Touch-The-Ground Anime).
↳ Currently looking to play Hinata Shoyo against Kageyama Tobio or Tsukishima Kei.
↳ Currently looking to play Kozume Kenma against Kuroo Tetsuro.

BTS (A.K.A the Bangtan Boys).
↳ Currently looking to play Park Jimin against Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, or Min Yoongi.

And, that is all for now! Basically, I really want to play the characters of Izuku, Hinata, Kenma, or Jimin. So, if you have a rare!pair that isn't listed here then run it past me and I might be interested in giving it a go. Please, PM me instead of commenting on this thread. Thank you!

**Edit: Please, don't just message me saying you're 'interested' in an RP. Tell me what fandom, pairing, and possible setting you'd like!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back