• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxF Romance RP- Wilderness Plot ?

Lyraen

feelsmaster
Hi, I'm looking for a partner with a male character for a romance RP. The fluffier, more 'aww'-worthy the better. I have a few plot ideas, though none are fully developed, just things I might be interested in.

*Ideas*

• Wilderness survival

• Modern high school

• Modern/medieval fantasy

• Medieval

• Fandom related

• If you suggest something interesting, I would be 100% open to hearing it.

Genre can really be anything, I'm not picky, though I need to be familiar with the subject. Fandoms I'm interested in include Harry Potter, the Hunger Games, and Divergent, to list a few. If you introduce something I'm not familiar with but are able to give me a good idea of what the subject is, I can RP it.

Sidenote:I've been RPing since I was twelve years old, so I'm pretty competent at being descriptive. However, I don't write huge word-walls, nor do I one-line. In addition to that, I'm new to forum roleplay, so if you'd be open to RPing on Skype or Kik, I would be much more comfortable, however I'm fine here as well.

Can you consider my OC Jarack?

med.jpg

I can explain more about him if you choose to PM me.

I would love to do a wilderness survival and may even have a starter for it.

Adzel said:
Can you consider my OC Jarack?
med.jpg

I can explain more about him if you choose to PM me.

I would love to do a wilderness survival and may even have a starter for it.
I can't currently PM because I'm new and don't have ten posts yet, but if you have Skype and would like to PM me your username I would love to talk to you about it there!

Have you heard of Undertale?

If not, I'd be willing to do Modern Fantasy.

Noivian said:
Noivian said:
I haven't, but if you PM me we can discuss ideas for modern fantasy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back