• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (MxF) Partner search (ignore prefix)

MidnightsBlossom

hi, I'm midnight.

I love to roleplay and I like to do many types of roleplays. So come and take a look and throw a few ideas out there.

Fantasy/Supernatural

I will basically do anything fantasy related. All you have to do is pitch me an idea. I may say no, or I may even pitch you an idea. Right now, I'd love to do a Greek god roleplay with Athena and another god.

Fan based

I am a big nerd but there are some things I don't want to roleplay. Here are some amazing things we can do. Remember, I don't play canon characters, so these will be all original characters.

Hogwarts

the Hunger games

Any sort of hero universe

Percy Jackson

Starwars

WoW

Real life

This is where the slice of life comes in. These can be easily integrated with the fantasy section. Like vampire rock band, superhero high school, the possibilities are endless. Again, I am pretty open to anything.

Hello there,

I'm new and can't send PM's yet. I was wondering though if you'd be interested in maybe doing something with Athena and Hades?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back