• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ♡ mxf or mxm long term partner search ♡

brennifer

♡ 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐭 ♡ 
hi all! i'm bren, i'm an 18+ gal in the est time zone. i've been on a hiatus for a couple of months, but am ready to hop back into things! i have rp experience of 4+ years, and am super excited to get back into the scene (:

what i'm searching for ♡
- at least a couple of responses a week please! preferably every other day, but i understand life gets busy. however if we're plotting or discussing the rp please have frequent replies. i like to brainstorm and discuss ideas quickly, otherwise i lose interest.
- i prefer doing mxf or mxm. with mxf pairings, i'm fine playing either role although recently i’ve preferred playing the male! (doesn't mean im not open to playing the female though)
- please, at least one paragraph for each response! i'm a semi-literate to literate writer depending on how the rp is going. even though I tend to use a lot of text talk and improper grammer/punctuation ooc, my responses are literate and often detailed. they sometimes tend to be 4+ paragraphs depending on my inspo, flow of the rp, and what i'm given to work with. i really don't mind as long as responses arent only 1-3 sentences!
- realistic faceclaims, or just a description. i'm not a fan of animated fcs or drawings.
- third person pov please please please!
- i prefer to roleplay on discord. if you are open to using that platform, great! if not, that's fine- but discord is what i'm most comfortable with as opposed to this website (: that doesn't mean it's a dealbreaker, though.
- let's make a plot together! i am not a fan of fandom rping and prefer using original characters and plotlines. brainstorm with me, and if you have a plot that you're interested in, feel free to share! im very open.
- if you lose interest in the rp, tell me! i can get really into a story, and no one likes to be ghosted.

what i'm interested in ♡
- anything supernatural related! ( not the fandom, the genre) for example,
♡ demon x angel
♡ superpowers
♡ elementalists
♡ vampires, werewolves, witches, and more!
- slice of life
- romance
- dark themes
- love/hate relationships
- forbidden love
- action
- partners in crime
- slow burns
- medieval themes

and im also open to pretty much anything else that isn't included in my dislikes! feel free to send me suggestions < 3

what i'm not interested in (dislikes) ♡
- HEAVY fantasy
- scifi
- fandoms (original plots and characters only please!)

disclaimer
please, do not waste my time! i hope that this post was read thoroughly, and if you think we won't be a good match don't reach out. additionally, if you're going to ghost me, i'd rather not be contacted at all! i just want to have some fun and create a story with new people : )

send me a message or reply if you're interested! also, feel free to add me on discord ( raibrenn#6444 ). i hope to hear from you all! have a great day < 3

Last edited:
I've got a very vague idea of doing a roleplay with something to do with heists. Basically my whole idea so far starts and ends with heists so theres plenty of brainstorming we can do lol.

If you dont want to do that I'm sure we could brainstorm something.

I've got a very vague idea of doing a roleplay with something to do with heists. Basically my whole idea so far starts and ends with heists so theres plenty of brainstorming we can do lol.

If you dont want to do that I'm sure we could brainstorm something.
yeah, i absolutely wouldn’t mind planning something with you! feel free to shoot me a pm and we can get something started there. (:

Hey! I'd love to plan something with you - I'm available on Discord, too! ^^

hiii! i've been extra interested in love/hate relationships, specifically enemies to lovers if you want to try and plot something for that?

hiii! i've been extra interested in love/hate relationships, specifically enemies to lovers if you want to try and plot something for that?
for sure! send me a pm? or in fact, if you have a discord that'd be even better. i prefer rping there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back