• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mutant Apocalypse OOC

Yo peeps! I'm here and ready to rumble!

So what's happening? Anything important? In character I mean. I'll read the posts since I have to determine what's going on and where my character is in all the chaos of there is any. But I'd like to know what I'm possibly going to get into.

Also it's great to be here! :D

Yo peeps! I'm here and ready to rumble!

So what's happening? Anything important? In character I mean. I'll read the posts since I have to determine what's going on and where my character is in all the chaos of there is any. But I'd like to know what I'm possibly going to get into.

Also it's great to be here! :D
Don't mess with the APS.... They are hungry for blood and will kill all mutants right now. lol

Best thing to do is either watch or prepare your character for death. lol
They will even kill heroes at this point.

Don't mess with the APS.... They are hungry for blood and will kill all mutants right now. lol

Best thing to do is either watch or prepare your character for death. lol
They will even kill heroes at this point.

Well good thing my guy ain't no mutant! He's a cop!

Nah I understand, I'll have him kinda be on the sidelines with the other officers. If it's a showdown between mutants and APS then he ain't getting involved because one he'll need orders from his superiors to engage which will never happen, and two because I just made him so my work isn't just gonna be ruined immediately by having his brains getting splattered all over the place.

Anyways I'm gonna go check the IC and catch up.

Yup. I got two characters xD
So....your characters only have human reaction speed and defenses, you havent set up any illusions, deceptions or traps. The girl cant melt bullets. Your mind reading still can only apply to human reaction time. And you still decided to just walk right in.

Ok. Understood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back