• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mutant Apocalypse OOC

Is it me or did Juju and Shylock's characters vaporoize themselves from the character lineup?

Nvm Shylock's character, the wolf. I was wondering what happens to Juju's character on the character thread. Kinda just vanished. Poof, gone. Unless I'm actually blind instead of just colorblind.

I am at a stand still in my post... Is Aminora going to continue or is she really dipping out? I wanna know because if that is the case I can have Lucius just kill kenny off... But I don't know whats going on..

I am at a stand still in my post... Is Aminora going to continue or is she really dipping out? I wanna know because if that is the case I can have Lucius just kill kenny off... But I don't know whats going on..
Dip dip potato chip my dude.

Yeah, hes out. Do as you wish.

Ok, just got home, tiered as hell. lol

I skimmed through the IC. But I will got through them again in the morning and also look over any CS' that need to be approved. I have only door tomorrow as far as I know of. So I should be on all day. (^_^)

Ok, just got home, tiered as hell. lol

I skimmed through the IC. But I will got through them again in the morning and also look over any CS' that need to be approved. I have only door tomorrow as far as I know of. So I should be on all day. (^_^)
Huzzah!

Ok as i was reading through the IC posts I just wanted to point out that no one will know that Coal is young. There isn't enough information on him or his powers to figure out anything just yet. I've just noticed so many people were referring him as young. He has on a black hoodie and a white mask, so it would be difficult to tell if he is young or old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back