• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mutant Apocalypse OOC

I am almost done with finals, tomorrow is the last day! Then I can finally start making posts again.

Anything significant happened as of yet, or should I leave my character in stasis longer?

He got my response lmao. That was idiotic.
That's the point, people like this guy do whatever they can to get a reaction out of people because they like to be annoying pricks, don't give him the satisfaction. Just ignore him, I dunno the site very well but if you can block him from our OOC that'd be good too.

That's the point, people like this guy do whatever they can to get a reaction out of people because they like to be annoying pricks, don't give him the satisfaction. Just ignore him, I dunno the site very well but if you can block him from our OOC that'd be good too.
I personally dont have that authority. Thats all Super Villain Nova Super Villain Nova

FINALLY! I AM FREE FROM THE TYRANNY OF GRADES AND A MANDATORY 8 HOURS OF MY TIME LEARNING AND INSTEAD TRADE THAT FOR A 'MANDATORY' 8 HOURS OF MY TIME WRITING POSTS AGAIN!

I think i'll throw my dude around and see who he slaps into

does anyone want to interact with him (*Imagine an emoji giving you the people's eyebrow in a questioning look here.* Nogoodname Nogoodname )

otherwise i dunno i'll ragdoll him into a sewer or something or try a heroism

*Just gonna drop in* I saw the words mutant and apocalypse, stuff like this is my bread and butter. Can anyone direct me to a quick rundown of this place?

*Just gonna drop in* I saw the words mutant and apocalypse, stuff like this is my bread and butter. Can anyone direct me to a quick rundown of this place?
YES!

Give me a second the recap all of this. I just wanted to let you know that you're going to be answered in a span of 5-10 minutes.

FINALLY! I AM FREE FROM THE TYRANNY OF GRADES AND A MANDATORY 8 HOURS OF MY TIME LEARNING AND INSTEAD TRADE THAT FOR A 'MANDATORY' 8 HOURS OF MY TIME WRITING POSTS AGAIN!

I think i'll throw my dude around and see who he slaps into

does anyone want to interact with him (*Imagine an emoji giving you the people's eyebrow in a questioning look here.* Nogoodname Nogoodname )

otherwise i dunno i'll ragdoll him into a sewer or something or try a heroism
Sure I'd be down for some interaction.

Alright. The IC has 3 factions.
Villains: People with powers that are using them for personal benefit without regard to others.
Heroes: People with powers who use them for the benefit and safety of others. Vigilantism if you will.
A.P.S.: Gov. agents of the U.S. that are dedicated to stopping these people with powers, no matter what 'side' they're on. Apparently, this faction got a love from the playerbase and so there's a lot of A.P.S. players.

Now that we have that established, the setting takes place in New York. Scene 1.

Basically police are fighting this villain named Vanguard, who has complete control of metal. He's pretty good at it. Caught in a bank robbery, and is holding out. A.P.S. sent in. Some other villains appear, A.P.S. blow their brains out. You don't fuck with them. (Mind you, those villains were player characters, so PK is a thing, but those pcs were both owned by the same person who promptly dropped out after trying to take on 10-20+ people at once, so what else would you expect?)
Anywho, vanguard is stopping bullets, literally all the players arrive here at once to deal with vanguard, vanny slips the fuck out with a broken shoulder. Everyone, including people with powers who joined with the A.P.S. (?) go off and do their own thing.

The leader of the sqwad that went down to fight Vangerd, Hathom, is the boyfriend of Vanguard's sister. Vanguard is a kid, 18 or so. They each recognize each other. Silent mental battle ensues until the sister returns and they quiet down.

Uh, some other people are doing coffee related things, and otherwise nothing is happening because nobody is interacting with each other. But to be fair, this is the last week of school and is the same reason as to why I haven't been posting at all until 15 minutes ago. We all have our reasons.

THAT'S THE RUNDOWN FOLKS! GOOD DAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back