• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mutant Apocalypse OOC

Alright. The IC has 3 factions.
Villains: People with powers that are using them for personal benefit without regard to others.
Heroes: People with powers who use them for the benefit and safety of others. Vigilantism if you will.
A.P.S.: Gov. agents of the U.S. that are dedicated to stopping these people with powers, no matter what 'side' they're on. Apparently, this faction got a love from the playerbase and so there's a lot of A.P.S. players.

Now that we have that established, the setting takes place in New York. Scene 1.

Basically police are fighting this villain named Vanguard, who has complete control of metal. He's pretty good at it. Caught in a bank robbery, and is holding out. A.P.S. sent in. Some other villains appear, A.P.S. blow their brains out. You don't fuck with them. (Mind you, those villains were player characters, so PK is a thing, but those pcs were both owned by the same person who promptly dropped out after trying to take on 10-20+ people at once, so what else would you expect?)
Anywho, vanguard is stopping bullets, literally all the players arrive here at once to deal with vanguard, vanny slips the fuck out with a broken shoulder. Everyone, including people with powers who joined with the A.P.S. (?) go off and do their own thing.

The leader of the sqwad that went down to fight Vangerd, Hathom, is the boyfriend of Vanguard's sister. Vanguard is a kid, 18 or so. They each recognize each other. Silent mental battle ensues until the sister returns and they quiet down.

Uh, some other people are doing coffee related things, and otherwise nothing is happening because nobody is interacting with each other. But to be fair, this is the last week of school and is the same reason as to why I haven't been posting at all until 15 minutes ago. We all have our reasons.

THAT'S THE RUNDOWN FOLKS! GOOD DAY!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, THOSE kinds of mutants. I was more prompted to think about end world, apocalyptic, survival sort of deal XD. Kinda reminds me of my old idea I had for a place called "The wasteland", a discord server I was gonna make but never got around to it. Hmm, maybe I'll try it here, who knows. But anyways, thanks for the rundown fam :3 And oh, yeah finals are coming up here too. It's brutal and I hardly have the time to really rp here when I'm at home. What sucks more is that history class ends in like 7 minutes and I won't be ABLE to hop back on here until I get home.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, THOSE kinds of mutants. I was more prompted to think about end world, apocalyptic, survival sort of deal XD. Kinda reminds me of my old idea I had for a place called "The wasteland", a discord server I was gonna make but never got around to it. Hmm, maybe I'll try it here, who knows. But anyways, thanks for the rundown fam :3 And oh, yeah finals are coming up here too. It's brutal and I hardly have the time to really rp here when I'm at home. What sucks more is that history class ends in like 7 minutes and I won't be ABLE to hop back on here until I get home.
NP.
If you've got ideas, run it by Super Villain Nova Super Villain Nova or shadowz1995 shadowz1995 , and they'll give you the yes or no on them.

Yeah man, today is literally the last day of finals for me, and I just finished my math one, so I have time to post in my rps.

NP.
If you've got ideas, run it by Super Villain Nova Super Villain Nova or shadowz1995 shadowz1995 , and they'll give you the yes or no on them.

Yeah man, today is literally the last day of finals for me, and I just finished my math one, so I have time to post in my rps.
Lucky you, I still have about 2 weeks till school is done. Also how the hell do you do the mention mention things? XD

heheheh, apparently today in construction class we're doing our english essay. About 1 hour and 30 mins till we leave to go home, yeet. *Casually runs off to check more forums and do some work on another rp*

Hell yeah it is! It was awesome. Huh...wonder how she will react to seein SUEÑO casually walking down the streets lol
Well first she'd shut up her hero talk.

then.. she'd probably get kinda excited that she was this close to an actual APS member. Ellie would point her out to Hotaru, but because she's a total dweeb, she'd try to do it in a discreet-code type thing which would confuse Hotaru. :P lol they have to work on their secret codes and signals (when they get into an actual fight you will see more of this)

She'd want to follow the APS member to see what's she'd up to. Go on a little practice mission with Hotaru.

Well first she'd shut up her hero talk.

then.. she'd probably get kinda excited that she was this close to an actual APS member. Ellie would point her out to Hotaru, but because she's a total dweeb, she'd try to do it in a discreet-code type thing which would confuse Hotaru. :P lol they have to work on their secret codes and signals (when they get into an actual fight you will see more of this)

She'd want to follow the APS member to see what's she'd up to. Go on a little practice mission with Hotaru.
Maybe the others dont know but Sanda aka VIRUS is definitely aware of who she is, considering she's so....passionate on the internet.

Maybe the others dont know but Sanda aka VIRUS is definitely aware of who she is, considering she's so....passionate on the internet.
BAHAHA yeah, it wouldn't be that hard for Virus to find her.
Ellie is the founder of what could be compared to the Marvel/DC comics of this universe. :closed eyes open smile: If she looked through the comics she may even come across a few scenes with herself in em!

Ellie is the founder of what could be compared to the Marvel/DC comics of this universe. :closed eyes open smile: If she looked through the comics she may even come across a few scenes with herself in em!
Haha, that's a pretty cool idea actually, comics about heroes made by heroes :P

So the ones who would for sure know are Hathom, VIRUS, and FROST

Users who are viewing this thread

Back