• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mutant Apocalypse OOC

Ughhh... It was a long day. I'll be up for a few hours and then off to bed for me.

I'm trying to figure out what I want to eat... and I don't feel like cooking... But everything is closed... I might have to run out and get something. Not sure what yet. I honestly didn't think this all the way through. lol

Ughhh... It was a long day. I'll be up for a few hours and then off to bed for me.

I'm trying to figure out what I want to eat... and I don't feel like cooking... But everything is closed... I might have to run out and get something. Not sure what yet. I honestly didn't think this all the way through. lol
I know that feeling haha, dunno where I'd be without microwavable stuff.

I plan on cleaning up the character thread today. I wanted to do it yesterday but had a bunch of errands to run. The only thing I wont be deleting is all the accepted characters, work in progress' and those waiting for approval.

I plan on cleaning up the character thread today. I wanted to do it yesterday but had a bunch of errands to run. The only thing I wont be deleting is all the accepted characters, work in progress' and those waiting for approval.
You know, since death is such a real threat in this RP you should make a thread for a character graveyard, could be a cool little thing.

Let me know if there is any thing I can do to help. (^_^)
Hm.... Ironically, its an optimistic Peacekeeper.

What nova said
I just don't dunno what his powers and background should be. I was thinking inhuman reflexes, stamina, and eyesight. Like should he be an undercover cop on the Heroes side or should he be that creepy asswipe that works for the govt.

I just don't dunno what his powers and background should be. I was thinking inhuman reflexes, stamina, and eyesight. Like should he be an undercover cop on the Heroes side or should he be that creepy asswipe that works for the govt.
So far, nothing wrong with what your suggesting. Just having trouble deciding?

Ooh, make a normal human genius who uses the power of hard core drugs to push his body to super human levels. :P

oooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow!!! I can make a second thread for the APS. What mutants they have fought and what levels they have placed them at. Like an APS data base. (^_^)

oooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow!!! I can make a second thread for the APS. What mutants they have fought and what levels they have placed them at. Like an APS data base. (^_^)
That sounds like fun. Considering peacekeepers turned out way more popular than i ever would have dreamed lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back