• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Musical Magical Girls

I can't wait for this rp to start, since I want to make my own song by using the lyrics that I ended up thinking for that moment. ^w^

Im thinking about using radioactive but I don't know. I really wanted to use tge Phoenix by fallout boy but I couldn't find a violin cover of it. >.<

I'll figure mine out... I might just keep the regular song and have my character sing along. Also, another question, do we have to know how to play these instruments..? ^^;

MoltenLightning said:
I'll figure mine out... I might just keep the regular song and have my character sing along. Also, another question, do we have to know how to play these instruments..? ^^;
Your character does, that's about it.

I really like this idea. Are there any spots left? If so, I would love to go with the piano.

[QUOTE="The Servant]I really like this idea. Are there any spots left? If so, I would love to go with the piano.

[/QUOTE]
I'll add you to the list 'o called instruments.

Seeing as guitar's taken, I call the DRUMSSS~

I'll just say here though, the kind of songs I might choose probably aren't going to be to everyone's taste, but I'll try :3

Maybe I should choose 'The Pride'.. Pfft xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back