• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐˜”๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด [Closed!]

I would be interested, but I must ask, what do you expect in terms of post frequency? Per week, let's say.
so i definitely understand that real life comes first & there's always something going on. i just graduated college so believe me, i basically came back from being the most inactive person in the WORLD.
as a general rule, i think i'd expect at least one post a week, just to keep the flow going ((: but again, i understand how life gets and that's definitely not a hard rule!

also, i don't think i said anything in here but there is officially a deadline for cses to be completed!

CHARACTER SHEETS ARE DUE BY SUNDAY EVENING, MAY 21ST

if you need an extension past that, just make sure to hit me up and we can discuss ((:

thank you all for the interest you've shown in this rp!! i'm so hyped up for it !!

so i definitely understand that real life comes first & there's always something going on. i just graduated college so believe me, i basically came back from being the most inactive person in the WORLD.
as a general rule, i think i'd expect at least one post a week, just to keep the flow going ((: but again, i understand how life gets and that's definitely not a hard rule!

aaa congratulations!!! ๐Ÿ˜ go you!!

I appreciate your flexibility and I understand that regularity is vital to keep the momentum going. I'll get started on the cs!

hello hello are you still letting people join? I've suddenly gained lots of free time recently and want to rp again

hey everyone! i said something on the ooc but let me go ahead and say it in here as well,

as of this point, i am not accepting any further musical arts students. we are still open as of right now, just to characters that are a part of one of the other 5 departments ((:
(right now we're really lacking in theatre and digital arts if that helps with inspiration!)

Hey everyone!
just wanted to pop in here and say that Muse University is officially closed now that the deadline for sheets is passed. When I get home from work later today i'll send a list of accepted characters in the ooc thread.
Thank you all so much for your interest!

Thank you all for your applications to Muse University of the Fine Arts; While all applicants are talented indeed, only some are granted admissions. The accepted students are as follows:
The Visual Arts Students:

Issac Gamal ;; BloopNoodle BloopNoodle
Nina Rivera ;; x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X

The Theatre Arts Students:
Maddox Tufino ;; sunshineysoul sunshineysoul
Alix Desrosiers ;; purplemarble purplemarble
Patrick Moore ;; revalia revalia
Paola Sandino ;; minajesty minajesty

The Literature Arts Students:
Ophelia Macedo ;; BloopNoodle BloopNoodle
Agatha Scarlett ;; ninjamidnight ninjamidnight

The Musical Arts Students: