• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Murdoc and 2-D RP?

Baku.Katsu

call мe a good вoy.
Hello, I’m looking for a partner to do a Gorillaz role play based around the relationship of Murdoc and 2D. I’m thinking something super angsty (and possibly triggering for some) along the lines of them being on tour and drugs and partying happen among other things. But honestly, if I can just get the boys together, I’ll be more than happy with whatever we do.

However, please be at least semi literate, or reply in a way that sounds like my paragraph above as far as wording and all that junk goes. Sorry, I’m just super picky and prefer to be more literate when possible.

Also someone who can actually do a good Murdoc would be very nice. Lol.

Hi! I'd love to talk with you about a Murdoc / 2D plot, if you're still interested! It's been a second since I've played as ol' uncle Murdy, but doing so always makes me happy! I tend to write an average of three paragraphs (~300 words), but I can always write more. I prefer meaty replies and realistic interactions.

An angsty tour plot sounds perfect! Please PM me if this sounds at all appealing to you! : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back