• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Murderhobo: The RP (Official)

Watching from above on a skyscraper GI-402B scoped the fight out intently as he gathered his computerized thoughts together. Standing up, he leaped high in the air and crashed through the roof of the building were the fight was happening. Looking up from the small crater he had caused from the impact GI-402 locked onto the robot that was being fought and extended his arm horizontally, unsheathing the hidden browning .50cal machine gun which was cocked with a loud metallic 'CLICK'...

The robot fired several volleys of bullets until the multiple attacks on it. The nose scratcher was nearly hit by a ricochet bullet. Collateral damage was a possibility that should be addressed, yet he was free to loot off the remnants of the enemies. Though another robot came into the fray, compounding a blow into the robot before the finishing beheading. The dual-wielder of the party chuckled, "We're about to take our leave anyway." He wasn't sure if the new combatant was a threat or an ally. Ammunition should be saved anyway.

The murderhobo group had choices on what to do with the robot.

A) Get him to join the party (Take him)

B) Ignore the new robot (Leave him)

C) Ask about his intentions

"Let's play this one safe. You two keep an eye on the new dude. Nose-picker, help us load the goods if you want a slice of the pie." The dual wielder threw an assault rifle and some ammo looted from the corpses to the random nose scratcher, assuming he hasn't already done so.

The robot now faced questions from the scythe wielder and the flamethrower. Though the latter is willing to take the robot along, the former isn't as sure. IF the robot does answer, the primary group has a choice between taking him in or leaving him:

A) Take him

B) Leave him

The dual wielder and the nose scratcher were already readying up the murderhobos' getaway vehicle. The station wagon wasn't much to look at, but it was modified to use a nuclear engine. Just enough energy to carry its passengers and loot to hell and back. Once the decision has been made, it was time to call it a good episode of murderhobo madness.

If the robot doesn't answer:

Before the primary group (scythe, tomahawk-pistol, and flamethrower) was about to leave, they heard a female voice calling out to them. It was that hostage from the mansion. "Wait! Before you go, I want to know who are you so I can do good on my promise." The dual wielder was recognized on the spot, forcing him to reply promptly. "Stark, Ronan Stark." "Patricia Armitage." If anyone wants to know why the name was important, Patricia is a member of the richest family in the nation. The Armitages were at least on par with the Rockefellers.

The two exchanged numbers, meaning potential mercenary work for the group. Pay murderhobos enough, they'd walk barefoot into hell. Patricia then returned to the house just as the group left. Everything was better than expected, thanks to having a desire for loot. Rewards were expected in the next few days.

END OF MISSION 1

Last edited:
A few days later, a shipment arrived to the base of the murderhobos. New weapons for the murderhobos that spared Patricia and released her from her predicament. Each of those murderhobos had a choice of weapon category:

A) A long range weapon

B) Medium range

C) Close range or melee

The flamethrower user now had a sniper rifle. The scythe-dude a folding machine pistol with a scythe bayonet. As for the duel wielder, a shotgun that can use a variety of ammunition rather than just buckshot. All murderhobos were free to keep all unwanted equipment in storage. Now the fun part begins. Where should the next mission take place?

A) At a spooky cave with hidden treasure?

B) Abandoned urban area?

C) Mine shafts?

D) Crazy eldritch location?

Eldritch abominations! I've always wanted to go further into the abyss!

( Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie. You can be on our team if you took up the offer to join the team. Otherwise it's single player on your part.)

Ronan announced to his motley crew, "I just found the perfect place for looting and fighting. Luka's Redoubt. I don't believe the local superstition about spooks and spirits. I do believe that we'll have plenty of loot there. After that, we'll stay tuned for more." Revving up the murderhobo-mobile, the tomahawk and heavy pistol were placed in storage. The shotgun was a good idea for versatility. The stock was solid enough for melee, using wood rather than plastic. Of course, Ronan had no need to refuel it.

The "reaper" had a choice for loadout:

A) Stick to scythe

B) Use folding machine pistol with scythe bayonet

C) Switch weapons from the locker.

The heavy weapons guy (flamethrower wielder) had the choice too:

A) Flamethrower

B) Sniper rifle

C) Weapons from the locker

Likewise with the nose scratching man:

A) Assault rifle from last time

B) Tomahawk

C) Heavy pistol

D) Pick a weapon after the rest have chosen theirs

(I'll refer to people with nicknames or weapons until the proper names have been introduced or something)

C) Heavy pistol. Firing one big ass bullet that'll tear a man's head clean off is good enough for me.

A sniper has little use inside a cave. And flames are unlikely to spread inside. so I'll stick with the flamethrower for now.

GI-402B is going to the cave as well.

*Jetpack engaged*
(My character's built in night vision will really come in handy there)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back