• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Murderhobo: The RP (Official)

The crew was there a few hours later thanks to Ronan speeding when he could get away with it. Luka's Redoubt looked horrific from the outside appearance. A sign was posted just outside the entrance. "Abandon all hope whoever enters for treasure. It's not worth losing your life!" Ronan just laughed out loud. "It's a little past 09:15 so I wanna take point. But since I feel democratic, who will be the volunteer?"

A) Ronan

B) Reaper

C) Flamethrower

D) Nose scratcher with heavy pistol

GI-402B arrived at nearly the same time as the main crew via jetpack. From there on, he had two choices.

A) Tag along with the main crew as an ally

B) Go at it alone

Reaper became the point man for the operation. The crew entered through the opening. As they ventured on, it became apparent that the sun never rose for the cave. Their footsteps echoed across the cave. It was quite fortunate that Ronan brought flashlights for his crew if they wanted to use them. Whether attached to weapon or used alternatively, the flashlights provided a light source. However, Ronan felt he didn't need them.

The robot from before was tagging along. "I think he took up on the offer." Ronan was able to sense him enter along with his crew. All were in the cave and thus ready for fighting and looting.

The crew had choices regarding the flashlights:

A) Use them

B) Engage what alternative mode available (Echolocation, Night Vision, or Thermal vision).

You silly fucks, I'll just strap a flashlight to my flashlight so I can purge the heretics while I purge the heretics.

Apparently everyone had ways to deal with the dark. Ronan possessed the ability to go into thermal vision. How he has it is a mystery, but why he has it isn't. Being some sort of genetic mutant helps. As they ventured further down, they heard gruff voices speaking in a primitively crude, "Oi Yaggum, did ya deal with the thieves?" "Raff, whaddya think? None's comin' for the gems." Night vision revealed humanoid beings with alabaster fur or hair and light colored eyes. They also possessed magnetic slugthrowers for weaponry. Unfortunately for the murderhobos, they were FAR from blind or deaf. "Murderhobos, you have twenty seconds to leave this cave!" Ronan gasped. "How did you know?" "We can smell it on you. Ten seconds!" There was no way for diplomacy other than leaving empty handed.

Choices include:

A) Attempt melee combat

B) Shootout

C) Hijinks involving the crew? (Write in!)

Those with ranged weapons (firearms) provide covering fire while the close quarters combatants move up.

Ronan scoffed. "Show me what passes for fury among your misbegotten kind!" Gesturing the ranged crew to provide covering fire and melee to flank, he fired buckshot in an attempt to help the Reaper out. The magnetic slugthrowers Yaggum and Raff wielded rendered cover half-pointless. GI-402B now understood why militaries across the world yearn to field magnetic weapons prolifically. While his armor was indeed damaged by the magnetic slug, it was only a superficial dent and scratch in one. However, just because one round gives a minor injury doesn't mean it is smart to should soak up magnetic slugs wholesale. Fortunately, they were prevented from going point-blank by the flamethrower's area of denial. Reaper was able to reach the two enemies thanks to the ranged fire distraction. The robot's .50 caliber machinegun did manage to knock the wind out of Raff. The white fur was revealed to be a set of armor. Ronan then realized that the armor was more vulnerable to normal bullets if at closer ranges. Still, the Morlock-like humanoids were tougher than normal. Yaggum, sensing the danger from Reaper, took out a jagged knife

(To clarify, railguns/coilguns pack quite the wallop.)

Reaper had a few choices now that he's at close range:

A) Go for the legs

B) Disarm them literally

C) Attempt decapitation

All choices can be done on Yaggum (melee Morlock) or Raff (ranged Morlock)

The ranged crew had choices too:

A) Lay down suppression on either enemy

B) Advance to higher ground

C) Get closer to make the shootiness more effective.

Last edited:
GI 402B's Hand opens up and folds back into gaps in the armor and in place of the hand, a titanium blade unsheathes itself and GI402's close quarter's combat programming activates.

(Closer)

Last edited:
The multi-pronged attack got results. Yaggum and Reaper were locked blade to blade, but GI-402B provided useful assistance in double teaming, allowing Reaper to lop off the knifed hand. As the Nose Scratcher fired suppression on Raff, Ronan flanked the two enemies. The flamethrower was also able to get up closer. BLAM! Ronan fired at close range against Raff's head. If it had a head, it had a weak point. Yaggum was bleeding out, coughing. "We were only scouts...the rest has yet to come!" Ronan once more scoffed.

Options for the party:

A) Finish off Yaggum with a bullet

B) Melee fatality

C) Let him bleed to death as you loot Raff's body for the sweet magnetic gun.

(Pardon the delays)

Yaggum was finished off. The sweet loot was weapons and scraps of the armor for reinforcement. Knives seemed to be effective melee weaponry. All stuff can be looted. Ronan gave a thumbs up of approval to his team mates. "Shall we?" He pointed to the potential loot on the ground.

A) Loot the weapons

B) Scavenge the armor

C) Search the bodies for other goodies

D) Just move on

"We can get them on our way out. Chances are that there are more and we don't want to be caught with our backs turned"

Just move on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back