• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Murderhobo: The RP (Official)

Basement: The scythe is now ready to roast the bug. Backed into a corner, it became vicious. Life or death was at stake. The mandibles were strong enough to snap two-by-four lumber in half. The stinger tail didn't seem promising at all. The least dangerous weapon was the claws of the creature. Places to hit include:

A) Legs

B) Chest

C) Neck

Upstairs: "Shit, burner!" The two rivals attempted to dodge the flamethrower, but they caught alight. Forcing them to stop, drop and roll, they were incapacitated for the mean time. However, their antics may spread flame across the entire area. During the commotion, a machete was dropped and wasn't a few feet away. A few options remain.

A) Stomp their heads in

B) Skewer them using their machete

C) Throw them out the window using said machete as a prod

Basement: The creature was immobilized, but wasn't bleeding as the wound was cauterized. The legs were completely lopped off. It was immobile, but was still a threat. Crawling towards the scythe wielder using its claws, the mandibles and stinger tail were the main threats to be countered. Where will the final blow land?

A) The tail

B) Neck

C) Midsection

Upstairs: The flailing stopped and the flames can be easily taken care of by throwing them into the bathtub close by. Fortunately, the marble floor hinders chances of fire spreading. It would eventually subside. The bodies must be extinguished before looting them though. The banging noise can still be heard, albeit in a lot fainter tone.

A) Go back for the hostage and get info about the house.

B) Loot in the room

C) Loot the bodies after the fire is resolved.

The dual wielder downstairs radioed to the group: "We're gonna have to double time it. I see bogeys coming in!" He was busy looting and patrolling for any danger. Smelling fire, the dual wielder would zero in on the source, upstairs. Putting out the fires with sheer brute force, he then sensed another muffled cry for help and a banging sound. "What the hell was that?"

The dual wielder radioed to the scythe wielder a few minutes later. "Status report? We might have to leg it to the main floor. Group of hostiles going for the mansion."

Go for the neck. Decapitation is always the best.

Radio
"Aye, I'll be right there"

Upstairs: "Fuck it, I'll investigate. After you're done looting, regroup to the main floor. I won't be out for long." The dual wielder left to investigate the source of the noise. He approached the closet and opened it. Out popped what seemed to be a resident of the house. A woman between 20-30 years old, with fair features came out of the closet, bound and gagged by the previous home invaders. After her release, the hostage cracked like an egg and told about the house and its background. The resident is a member of a rich family in the area with considerable influence. Killing her would set off her father sending elite hit squads after them. Sparing her life and saving the house from monsters and raiders will allow a reward of riches beyond what loot the house has to offer. The decay was just due to stinginess. "That's not for just me to decide..." The whole interaction was recorded on video and audio, sent to the other two murderhobos to decide.

The flamethrower murderhobo was able to loot as much as could be carried. Said murderhobo sensed more enemies coming towards the middle floor of the house. Everyone was to regroup downstairs after all tasks were done. Nobody was retreating, just the opposite.

Basement: The bug was killed off. The scythe wielder was free to go upstairs to the main room. He could see some potential foes outside the mansion. Two more enemies with rifles are approaching. They were completely unaware of the murderhobo presence.

In between the commotion was a fellow scratching the nose profusely, likely to be caught in the crossfire!

Choices for the group before more enemies begin:

A) Spare the hostage to get sweet loot at the end (and a potential ally)

B) Kill her to prevent her from yapping about the incident

C) Knock her out to save ammo (it ain't cheap!)

a) you guys just saved her. i doubt she'll feel much animosity towards you guys. plus i have a mouth that i can talk with potentially.

Upstairs: "It's your lucky day. You get to live another day." The dual wielder ran downstairs to join in the latest attack. All muderhobos readied their weapons. The two raiders readied their maintained rifles. Assuming positions, both riflemen opened a burst of automatic fire before having to clear for a jam. None of the shots hit their intended targets. However, their accuracy was a little better than the Stormtroopers from Star Wars. Just as things were about to get better, their champion came around. A considerably sized robot. The minigun and armor plating didn't look promising whatsoever. However, all strong enemies had an Achilles' heel.

The man in the middle has a few choices:

A) Run to somewhere safer and look for weapons

B) Try to tackle one of the shooters to steal a weapon

C) Throw rocks at what feels to be the biggest threat to self

D) (write in) Ultimate master plan?

The murderhobo trio too were in position, with the gunslinger of the group laying down suppression. Gesturing at the cohorts to fight, there were several methods to mayhem. The suppression opened up some options for all murderhobos to execute even though they. Surprisingly, both the other murderhobos found out their weapons are capable of ranged combat.

Flamethrower:

A) Jet of fire for area of denial

B) Try to flank and roast

C) Fire ball bombs

Scythe:

A) Boomerang throw (yes, it comes back)

B) Leap into the fray and go melee

C) Attempt sneak and swipe

Or for all:

D) Three pronged attack involving all murderhobos.

D) I will beat these enemies and gain the respect of the hobos and this is how.

First, I will locate a chink in the robot's defenses. Preferably anything glowy, bright, or exposed.

Then, I will inform the hobos of these weak points (via SCREAMING)

Finally, I will attract attention so my allies (I hope) destroy the biggest threat, the robot.

/halowars2commercial

Production Line: Multipurpose Combat Robot

Appearance:

upload_2017-3-11_8-29-59.png

Skills: Flight, Military Grade Nightvision, and Tracking.

Weaknesses: Plasma bolts, Military grade laser rifles, and EMP's.

Designation: GI-402B

Defenses: Nano-Titanium composite armor (Military Grade), and Advanced Close quarters combat AI systems.

Weapons: Concealed retractable Browning .50cal machine gun, Two quad mounted AI (Anti Infantry) missiles, and a retractable Nano composite Titanium blade.

History: (Much Classified) Built 5 months before the murder hobo outbreak, GI-402B was at the time of his production, the most advanced in defense technology for the military. However, when murder hobo's began to run riot, GI-402B was sent into action. Designed specifically to counter a murder hobo and even learn from his or her mistakes, GI-402B was one of the few bright lights viewed by civilians. Despite this though, GI-402B ended up joining the very murder hobos that he was built to destroy. Because he remembered....

......Remembered who he was before this life.

Personality: As surprising as it may seem, GI-402B has a very human-like view of the world. Thus giving him an exceptionally "evil" personality. He is very militaristic about how he does things, and doesn't see himself as a "bad guy" per say, but instead sees himself as a person trying to set his life right again through destroying those who took it from him in the first place...

Other: N/A

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-11_8-29-50.png
    upload_2017-3-11_8-29-50.png
    51.6 KB · Views: 1
The random "non-combatant" saw that the leg actuators were the most vulnerable part despite armor plating. The distraction was enough to help the scythe wielder sneak across to attack. The robot was rendered immobile but not defenseless. Flamethrowing a stream of fire, the two riflemen were flushed out, allowing the gunslinger to shoot them dead after a speedy reload. The potential ally did earn respect by acting as a distraction. He was also free to grab a rifle from the bodies as well as ammunition.

The robot readied its minigun, rotating to the flamethrower and gunslinger murderhobo. The barrels rotated, ready to unleash a round of fully automatic fire.

Some options for the group:

A) Take cover

B) Lob an object or shoot back

C) Run and circle to be behind the robot

D) Attempt to sabotage the machine

E) Throw some mud onto the minigun in hopes of jamming it

F) Forcibly redirect the minigun fire elsewhere away from the house

Last edited:
As bullets flied, the scythe wielder was able to see that the belt of the minigun. If the scythe could cut through the belt, it could at least temporarily disable the weapon. The links looked like a rather tough nut to crack as it was of modern composition. A distraction from the outsider allowed the scythe wielder to get the opportunity to sabotage the weapon. However, a critical strike elsewhere can land a killing blow.

A) Disable the weapon by cutting the the weakest link

B) Deliver the killing blow to the cranial unit

C) Try to rip the minigun off the robot

Dual wielder and flamethrower:

A) Remain in cover

B) Sneak and flank

C) Shoot or lob a fireball

Users who are viewing this thread

Back