• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom murder, she wrote - 1x1 ocxcc slasher rp

luckey

SCREAM QUEEN.

• about me !
    - lucky
    - early 20's
    - he/she/it prns

welcome to my interest search! hopefully you'll see something you like!
    i'm lucky, i'm a freelancer and have a love for writing, and have recently been getting back into horror! rewatching old movies i loved, rekindling my want for rp, ect ect.

some stuff to know is that i'm semi-lit to lit, i try to copy my partner's length pretty closely but am also willing to go shorter or longer depending on the context, doubling is required! please keep that in mind if you don't like doubling!

i am totally willing to watch new movies, play new games, read new manga, ect ect if you have someone you're particularly craving! i can't really read full-on books right now, but maybe in the future!

i don't have any triggers, so please let me know if you have any!

ghost friendly.

you scratch my back, i scratch yours! even give and take here.

i love other people's ocs, let me see them.

we don't have to do the same fandom, either! if you want one person from something but can offer me something else, by all means, i'm down for it!!

if you're vibing so far, please feel free to go to the next tab!

home.
rules.
interests.
extra.
contact.

code by low fidelity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back