• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Murder IV: Eye of the Storm

Babydoll... I say as I reveal to you my name and nod calming down. I attempt to stand shaking a little but managing to my feet as I gather myself together.
Emily-in-Sucker-Punch-Babydoll-emily-browning-25275247-500-500.png

With: Stormcloak Stormcloak doggodaily doggodaily kirimei kirimei Maxiliase Maxiliase Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Centurion_ Centurion_

Leon grabbed Jason and the team began making their way over towards the Principal's Office hoping to look through his records and find schematics for the layout of the school. From there they could locate and entrance into the sewers. Although, now that Leon thought about it, He didn't like sewers very much. Last time he went into one he had to fight a giant zombie alligator.
(Going afk @ me in dis if you post an interaction with me)
1538592825860.png

Last edited:
Yuri looked at the money a little shocked at first. She looked at Tony and told him thank you before finishing with the map. She stood up and got ready to head out putting the money in her pocket.

Aegis Aegis Maxiliase Maxiliase

Yuri's eyes widened a bit.
"A-Are you sure? I-I don't want to be the reason we get lost..."
It's true she studied the map and knew where everything was, but she was still worried. She was never a leader and wasn't sure if she was qualified for it.

Aegis Aegis

Yuri still wasn't entirely sure, but if Leon trusted her then she couldn't stop now.
"Ok I'll do it.."
She went to the front of the group and got ready to head out with a confidant look in her eye.

Aegis Aegis

With: Stormcloak Stormcloak doggodaily doggodaily kirimei kirimei Maxiliase Maxiliase Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Centurion_ Centurion_

Yuri took the lead and as she knew her way around they moved much faster. Well, as fast as a group could move when they were checking every corner as death could be lurking. His eyes beat across the hallway down the length of his firearm. The resolve of the group was beginning to solidify. Although that was good for morale Leon had a feeling that it could make them become complacent. They would start to make mistakes. Leon's eyes wandered to Babygirl for a second. And maybe next time we won't get away with just a wounded shoulder....
1538595088518.png

Leon caught up to Yuri a bit; this broke the formation the group had settled into. "How much further?" Leon inquired as he felt the lack of opposition was symbolic of how much time they had left. The army must've been drawing them out with their gunfire and then cutting them down. Easy as that.

Last edited:
Yuri looked at Leon.
"It's just a little further... we just need to make one last turn..."
She continued further down the hall reaching the last turn and went to the direction of the door.
"This should be it..."

Aegis Aegis

The group sallied up to the door as the sign above it clearly read "Principal's Office". Leon nodded towards Jason, Tony, Babydoll, Yuri, and company as he readied his firearm for the breach. He looked at Yuri and signaled for her to get ready as well.

Last edited:
Connor continued to follow the group. However, was still annoyed by Leon trying to do a love scenario during a life and death time. This was apparent, as his expression easily showed his frustration. He had already said it once, and was ignored. This was just driving his thirium fueled mind to the point of fury. Not only that, but he didn't understand AT ALL why humans did this, which grinded his gears, literally and figuratively even more.

However, he must keep calm physically, he was meant for scenarios like this. He kept his precise tactical stance and moved towards the door Yuri referred to. Connor looked back to the group then lifted a hand, "Now..." He lifted his hand, pulling the door open quickly but silently. He moved in, sliding over as he scanned the room for any threats. His gun was high, and ready for action. The determination on his face to get this done with was apparent.

Stormcloak Stormcloak Aegis Aegis kirimei kirimei Maxiliase Maxiliase Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Centurion_ Centurion_

The group sallied up to the door as the sign above it clearly read "Principal's Office". Leon nodded towards Jason, Tony, Crybaby, Yuri, and company as he readied his firearm for the breach. He looked at Yuri and signaled for her to get ready as well. Connor abruptly opened the door before we could stack up. Leon was sure he could have killed just about anyone in there anyways, but it was still too short of a warning. He kept this to himself as he checked the corner opposite to Connor. "Let's get looking for these documents. Everything seems clear." Leon holstered his weapon and walked over to some filing cabinets.

Yuri nodded towards Leon and walked over to the cabinets with him and began to look through them. She didn't seem to find anything important, but she kept looking.
"Found anything?"

Aegis Aegis

"Not much." Leon admitted as he sifted through the files some more. He glanced over and saw something in the corner. He moves a box out of its way and saw it wasn't anything important.

Just an old typewriter:
1538600850497.png

He turned back to the filing cabinet before digging in deeper. Still nothing. "Just attendance records." He smiled at Yuri as he stood up.

Yuri smiled back a bit before walking towards some more cabinets and looking through them.
"Nothing in here except paper, pens, and... hold on a second..."
She reached further in before grabbing something rather large and long. She pulled it out a little to see what it was before giving a look of disgust and slowly closing the drawer.
"There uh... was just pens and papers..."
Aegis Aegis Stormcloak Stormcloak

She nodded and began to look through more cabinets. There still didn't seem to be anything of interest still. All that was in there was a book and more attendance records. She glanced at the book before taking it. She put it away for later in case they're able to catch a break again.​

Leon folded through some papers as they began to fade some. Their ink giving way to the degradation of time as he thumbed through a few more. The dates were getting closer to where he wanted them to reside. He thumbed through them with renewed anticipation as he he read the dates aloud in a slow crescendo-like manner "...1978...1967....1953....1942...1923... 1910!" The year Blackwell Academy was founded and likely the housing to the schematics of the original building. However, with a more modern drainage system there was no doubt that it had been updated. He scanned the files and found the most recent plumbing schematics, and pulled them from the folder.
1538602399485.png

Yuri looked towards Leon.
"Did you find them!"
She was practically bouncing with anticipation to finally getting another step out of here. She ran over to where Leon was to see what he had.

Aegis Aegis

"I have them right here!" Leon felt a surge of new energy brimming within him as he ran the papers over and slammed them on the desk for all to see. "Alright. Now let's look through these and figure out where the hell we have to go from from here to get into the sewers!" They could do this. They had to.

Leon thought back to all the others that were here as well. Maybe he should try to warn them somehow, but he didn't know if it was worth the risk. He wanted to save them. It hurt him to think about not doing so, but the potential loss was great. The sounds of encroaching gunfire drumming in his ears made him plenty aware of that.
1538603160984.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back