• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Murder IV: Eye of the Storm

The group, upon hearing a massive commotion, run towards the academy. “She seems dangerous.” Leon remarked to Claire, Jason, and Connor as they were greeted by a scene reminiscent of Raccoon City, maybe worse. “Let’s go after her. She has to be working for Umbrella.”
( Stormcloak Stormcloak LunarDiscord LunarDiscord doggodaily doggodaily B)

Connor looked over to Leon, "Well, Leon, perhaps deviants could be at the academy." He moved over to the group, acquainting himself with them. "Lets all stay together, perhaps the deviants could be hiding there." Connor inquired to the group, straightened up his tie as he looked between them. "Now, shall we get moving...my partners?" He referred to them as partners, this sure brought nostalgia to him with Hank. He smiled to himself as he looked to the group, ready for this "adventure" to say.

Aegis Aegis LunarDiscord LunarDiscord Stormcloak Stormcloak

Master Shake

"WHAT are you people complaining about? This is all obviously apart of the show! God, you people have no appreciation for theater!"

This play I'd been hearing about was looking to be more interesting than I thought. Intrigued, I decided to watch it, just long enough to see if there'd be any boobage in this play.

"This is a pretty neat idea. While I'd prefer a nice seat to sit my ass down, a traveling play seems pretty cool."

Akibahara Akibahara

Yuri looked over at Leon and smiled.
"Y-Yeah I'm fine thank you for your concern..."
She attempted to stand up but was still pretty weak from the blast. She turned to Leon and stuck her arm out nervously stuck her hand out.
"H-Hi I'm Yuri..."

Aegis Aegis

tumblr_nuwan5UrwG1ug8xyio1_500.gif
Handsome JackJack and Pan arrived at Blackwell Academy.. Main area was the lobby in which the masked man stared at his partner and asked "You want to stay here in this lobby? Because I'm getting bored out of my mind here. Explore this building? Let's do that and see where we end up in before one of us ends dead?" Jack personally chose to explore the school itself.. for no absolute reason [C] maybe there was something that got his attention, THERE has to be, but lucky these two are of being away from a shitshow....... it is unknown if it'll happen here as well

KandiPoP KandiPoP

STATUS
CURRENT CHARACTER: Claire Redfield | WITH: Leon Kennedy ( Aegis Aegis ) / Jason Todd ( Stormcloak Stormcloak ) / Connor ( doggodaily doggodaily ) / Yuri ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara )
Well shit, that can't be good, this really was like Raccoon City all over again, all it was missing was the zombies at this point, which that crazy girl might have just solved, given whatever she had just distributed to her "followers". Things really could only get worse from here, and whenever there was a moment to pause, Claire would send updates to TerraSave and "them", hoping that at the very least, they were getting her messages, even if they couldn't return them at the time. Before they could head off for the Academy proper and try to figure out what was happening, some stiff-looking fellow in a fancy coat strode up, addressing Leon as if he had known him for some time, spouting off some nonsense about deviants. Man, he really was looking for all the help he could find at this rate, only to find herself being addressed by the new addition before she could muster up even a quip. "An android from a company called CyberLife, huh? Guess I really haven't seen it all today, welcome aboard." she greeted him with a huff, only to see some purple-haired highschooler wander up and address Leon as well. Their posse was growing by the minute and Claire's spinning head was threatening to shut down to focus solely on trying to process everything. Even with everything she had been through, this was getting a little ridiculous for her. "Alright, Leon, are there any other friends you've made in the night we've been apart that I should know about? Or is this everyone?" She asks, pinching her temples and taking a deep breath to try and relax herself, almost chuckling at Jason's joke, thankful that someone was able to squeeze one out in her stead.

Vaati Follows Jack and Pandora with his new companion in tow. "I agree with strength in Numbers, and even the humans among you seem tolerable." He nods to said humans.
RAVEN THE DESTROYER RAVEN THE DESTROYER KandiPoP KandiPoP Rhysie Rhysie

"Tolerable Humans? Hmm we shall see." Ghirahim replied but he did seem to accept being in a group with humans. He just might not consider them equals with himself. Not long after accepting the company Ghirahim noticed some choices of what they could do. "Does anyone enjoy theater? The play might be interesting. Or is their a different preference among you?"

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Rhysie Rhysie KandiPoP KandiPoP

Max smirked softly at Elise, noticing her wink. He thought that maybe he was going to get lucky with Elise, and while he was going to go along anyways, this only encouraged him to go along with Elise that much more.

Or course, his hopes were immediately crushed by seeing the Academy as a complete shit show. He looked up at the girl who was crucified. It reminded him of the girl who had been killed in the crazy shit show that had happened yesterday. causing him to shudder. "ve need to deal with zhem...but ve might want to be a bit more strategic about this, zhere is two of us and more than a dozen of zhem, and ve don't know if they are armed. I say ve atleast get an vantage point somewhere in the academy. ( A )"

Zerulu Zerulu

Last edited:
“Yea. I’m sure we could find Chris kicking around somewhere, and maybe Ada if I...” He fell silent and decided that he wouldn’t burden her with news like that. His joke was crushed by the memory and he just looked forward with his sidearm drawn “They May look like students, but aim for the head.”
( Stormcloak Stormcloak Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara doggodaily doggodaily LunarDiscord LunarDiscord )

Barry Allen had just entered the town, and nearly ran into an abandoned vehicle, as his attention was drawn to the crucified body of a young girl on top of a school building, "Woah..." he spoke into his comm, so S.T.A.R. Labs could hear, "I guess this is why I was called here..." All he got was static. Apparently, something about the town made it so he couldn't contact his friends. "Gotta go it alone, then, Barry, old boy..." he said to himself.
He figured there was nothing he could do for the girl, so he went into a nearby alley, and removed his Flash costume, "I'll probably figure out what's happening sooner if I lay low for now..."

//NOTE: I would not be opposed to anyone just... randomly seeing him take his costume off.//

#f25cf9
View attachment 487455
Handsome JackJack and Pan arrived at Blackwell Academy.. Main area was the lobby in which the masked man stared at his partner and asked "You want to stay here in this lobby? Because I'm getting bored out of my mind here. Explore this building? Let's do that and see where we end up in before one of us ends dead?" Jack personally chose to explore the school itself.. for no absolute reason [C] maybe there was something that got his attention, THERE has to be, but lucky these two are of being away from a shitshow....... it is unknown if it'll happen here as well

KandiPoP KandiPoP
Pandora Kokoro

Pandora nodded in agreement with Jack. "There's nothing interesting to see here. Might as well explore. Maybe we'll find some loot or a good place to take cover when the shit hits the fan." She looked down at her sundress, soiled from the adventure in the diner. "And...perhaps a change of clothes." (C)

Last edited:

STATUS
CURRENT CHARACTER: Claire Redfield | WITH: Leon Kennedy ( Aegis Aegis ) / Jason Todd ( Stormcloak Stormcloak ) / Connor ( doggodaily doggodaily ) / Yuri ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara )​

"Only... if they actually go to attack you first, we can't just assume every student is infected at this point, I'd prefer to keep the child murder to a minimum if we can help it." Claire sighed, fishing out her own sidearm once more, gripping the handle as tightly as she could to work out some stress that was starting to take a hold of her. This would easily jump to the top of her list of fucked up situations with the way things looked to be going, and she wasn't at all eager to see it get there. As such, she would join her partner and his merry band of strangers in the pursuit of Kate Marsh ( Choice B Akibahara Akibahara ), hoping to end it all before the whole town fell apart at the seams. "Connor, if you're armed, than help cover our flanks, and... Yuri, was it? Just... stick close to us, and call out anything weird that you see. It's probably best we don't arm you." She delegated some simple orders out to help take control of the situation with Leon. Claire would keep a close eye on the girl, hoping that she could save the life of at least one student today.

Max rejoined the group after a while, perhaps she had been asleep in the dorms? Regardless, her butt still hurt a bit, despite her not actually having any physical signs of... yesterday's events. While not terribly into cults, Max wasn't also entirely against plays either... If she had to choose, she'd rather choose A. Looking over the wholesale anarchy, Max could only manage a feeling of dread, a feeling of distaste... she could feel herself disassociating from the scenes before her. This can't be real. This has to be a nightmare.

“Call me CopperHead.” She muttered as they walked up too the scene on the academy’s front lawn. She resisted the urge too wretch the syringes from the students hands.

“Odd, It you’re here now. Might as well make the best of it. Ever seen anything like this?”

Something was odd, and she wanted too figure out exactly what it was.

Choice B. Akibahara Akibahara

MLP_Phoenix MLP_Phoenix

Last edited:
The Jester

Syringes. Pointy, sharp, stabby-stab sticks, jabbing their mysterious payloads into the necks of the actors. It was a sight that one such masked man enjoyed for one simple reason: It was good show. Very good show, in fact, to commit so whole-heartedly, so fully in the act, that one loses sight of their own health! With the crowd of people having nicked their own necks, there was one lone figure who stood at the back of the sea of faces, watching from a short distance from the speaker. He was clapping, and it only got louder as the plungers sunk the microbial payloads deep into the skin.

The Jester had enjoyed the performance, and was more than happy to see an encore for such an event.

B

Vaati Rolls his eyes at the humans activitys. "As expected of you wretched humans, no self control whatsoever." He wanders into the campus, Content to let fate decide where he ends up. (C)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back