• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Murder IV: Eye of the Storm

Max rejoined the group after a while, perhaps she had been asleep in the dorms? Regardless, her butt still hurt a bit, despite her not actually having any physical signs of... yesterday's events. While not terribly into cults, Max wasn't also entirely against plays either... If she had to choose, she'd rather choose A. Looking over the wholesale anarchy, Max could only manage a feeling of dread, a feeling of distaste... she could feel herself disassociating from the scenes before her. This can't be real. This has to be a nightmare.

349844207.jpg

Your phone buzzes.

You receive a [text] from [Kate Marsh] and [Mark Jefferson]. Do you decide to read both of them? Y/N?

Noivian Noivian

Max takes out her phone and checks Kate Marsh's text first.

Handsome JackJack nodded in agreement, sure a good change of clothes could do him well but his current outfit is the one he's well known for but mainly the good loot he's gonna find..... if he eventually finds it "The loot should be more important, who cares about the others? Shit hits the fan, we strike back." said the maniac with crazy ideas on his head

KandiPoP KandiPoP
Pandora Kokoro

Pandora nodded in agreement with Jack. "There's nothing interesting to see here. Might as well explore. Maybe we'll find some loot or a good place to take cover when the shit hits the fan." She looked down at her sundress, soiled from the adventure in the diner. "And...perhaps a change of clothes." (C)

Last edited:
CAPTAIN RENKO
Blackwell Academy

Mey-Rin ( Ineptitude Ineptitude )
Renko chuckled slightly and was a little embarrassed by the maid's overly polite manners. "Sir Renko?" He asked. "Please just call me Renko, ma'am." He glanced around the area. "You a student in this school?"

He suddenly felt a drop of water on his face. Frowning, he stuck his hand out and saw more drops land on it. Looking up, he saw dark clouds in the air and lighting within them. Looks like a storm was coming. A big one, from the looks of it.

He turned back to the maid. Mey-Rin, it seemed. "Well, ma'am, it was nice meeting you, but looks like this storm's gonna be a big one."

With that, he departed, decided to find some shelter and some place to sleep for the time being.

===== =====

Some Motel
Captain Renko woke up and stretched. He hadn't realised how tired he had been when he hit the sack the previous night. He'd managed to find a motel he could spend the night. Sure, it was low-quality and kind of dingy, but it was warm and sheltered. Plus, it was affordable, given the limited amount of cash he had in his wallet. He checked his watch.

10:52 AM. Had he slept that long?

He stood up and decided to leave the place. The rain had stopped by then, and the skies were clear. He decided to get some breakfast at the diner from the day before.

===== =====

Two Whales Diner
The diner was on fire.

He somehow expected that to happen.

Well, time to exit the premises immediately.

===== =====

Blackwell Academy
Leon Kennedy ( Aegis Aegis ), Jason Todd ( Stormcloak Stormcloak ), Connor ( doggodaily doggodaily ), Yuri ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ), Claire Redfield ( LunarDiscord LunarDiscord )

He found himself back at Blackwell Academy some time later. Someone was getting crucified on the roof.

The day just kept getting weirder and weirder.

Maybe he'd ended up in some kind of fucked up reality when he shot his past self. Entered into a paradox or some shit.

There was a group of people standing around. Two in police uniforms, one in a blazer and skirt, one in a suit, and one in a jacket and red mask.

"So," He began, stepping up to them. "Anyone have any idea what the hell is going on over here?"

B

Max takes out her phone and checks Kate Marsh's text first.

You decide to read [Kate's text] first.

It reads:

349844207.jpg

"Hey Super-Max, we haven't talked in a little while. I know you're not really a 'Bible Thumper', but I was hoping come to our Bible Study tonight. I'd love to see you there."

How do you respond back?

Noivian Noivian

Last edited:
Handsome JackJack nodded in agreement, sure a good change of clothes could do him well but his current outfit is the one he's well known for but mainly the good loot he's gonna find..... if he eventually finds it "The loot should be more important, who cares about the others? Shit hits the fan, we strike back." said the maniac with crazy ideas on his head
[/QUOTE]
Pandora Kokoro

She nodded thinking for a moment. "Well. I suppose we'd better get going then." She smiled cheerily and looped her arm through his getting comfortably close as they walked over the debris in the lobby toward one of the off shooting halls. "I uh...Never properly thanked you for saving me earlier." She looked up at him, a light pink dusted over her face.

Max looks at Jefferson's text before responding to Kate's.

Max looks at Jefferson's text before responding to Kate's.

You decide to read [Jefferson's text] next.

It reads:

349844207.jpg

"Max, I'm worried. You haven't submitted a photograph to the Everyday Heroes contest. I hate saying it Max, but you're wasting your potential. See me at class."

How do you respond back?

Noivian Noivian

allmightskinnyside1.png
Toshinori "All Might" Yagi

Location - Blackwell Academy | With - A cult, apparently | Condition - Freaked the fuck out

Toshinori was roused from his sleep when an explosion rocked the town, causing him to jump out of bed as though he had to do something about it himself. He ran over to the window, spotting orange flames flickering over the buildings off in the distance. Wait, wasn’t that where the diner was? Had the storm damaged a gas line or something? He supposed it didn’t matter. He couldn’t resist the urge to get down there and try to help whoever might be trapped in the blaze.

He got dressed and ran down the street towards the diner, but the building was already gutted by the fire by the time he got there. He gritted his teeth in frustration. He could see bodies in there. Charred. Dead. He was too late.

Still a little anxious from the excitement of the morning, Toshinori couldn’t just go back to his hotel room and finish up his usual morning routine. He could live without his meds for a while. He couldn’t sit still. He had to do something.

He settled for checking in on Blackwell Academy.

What greeted him at the school was enough to shock even him. A young girl, murdered, dismembered, and pinned to a cross. A gathering of what could only be described as cultists below. And who was that up there? That young girl reciting passages from the Bible to her flock below… He recognized her!

“Miss Marsh!” he called out in horror, though he was clearly too far away to be heard. What the hell was going on here?! Then, the gathered crowd followed Kate’s example as she injected some strange substance into her neck. He started to fear the worst, especially with the way she was talking. Was this a suicide cult? If so, then he feared it might be too late.

There was no way he could make it up to the roof before whatever it was took effect on the lot of him. He did the only thing he could think of in such a situation; he ducked around the corner of the nearest building, out of sight of the cult, and pulled out his phone. He quickly found the girl’s number that he’d been given the day before, composing a short text before hitting send:

What was in those syringes?

All Might has chosen Option B

( Akibahara Akibahara )​

Max types to Jefferson, "I'm still working on it. Something personal's come up." To Kate, she responds, "I'll see if I can make it! Something personal's come up."

Barry Allen
Location -
Blackwell Academy | With - Myself. And a cult. WTH | Condition - Confused, yet curious
Barry walked out of the Alley, and nearly bumped into a frail-looking blonde man, "Excuse me, sir..." he said, placing a hand on the man's shoulder, "Um... would you happen to know anything about that... cult thing?" He was trying to act as if he knew nothing about cults, or danger, for that matter. He may have overshot it. He noticed that the man seemed to be frightened, and maybe a little anxious. Barry figured that if someone that frail was put into danger, it might be best for Barry to stick around him. He didn't want the poor guy to get hurt.

Then again, he was new in town, what if there were other Meta Humans here? He knew all too well how much damage they could cause. Either way, Barry needed to get information, and he knew no one around town.

Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes

//Note: Sorry for the short reply. Just trying to get my foot in the door and I have little to work with. Also, I like your style. Mind if I use it for the duration of this RP?//

allmightskinnyside1.png

Location - Blackwell Academy | With - Barry Allen | Condition - Freaked the fuck out

Toshinori jumped slightly when he felt a hand on his shoulder, at first afraid that he’d been caught by one of the cult members. He let out a sigh of relief when it turned out to be another onlooker. So much for staying out of sight… He shook his head in response to the man’s questions.

“Sorry, I only just stumbled upon this myself. Clearly it’s bad, whatever it is, and all the emergency services are still dealing with that fire in town...” he replied, taking another peek around the corner at the gathered cult. “They all just injected themselves with something, but I’m not sure what just yet. And that girl, the one leading them… She wasn’t anything like this when I met her yesterday.”

( RageOfInfinity RageOfInfinity Go for it, my dude. Remember to join the discord if you haven’t already.)​

Max makes her way to Mr. Jefferson's office. "Sorry, but... Did you see outside? It's crazy out there." She looked out the window and shook her head. "I don't think I have an image ready yet..." she grips her arms, looking down to the ground and away, ashamed.

Barry Allen
Location -
Blackwell Academy | With - Toshinori Yagi | Condition - Confused, Yet curious
Barry subconsciously let out a sigh, "Whatever it is they're injecting, it can't be good..." his thoughts jumped straight to the possibility that whatever they were putting into their bloodstream would either kill them, or make them super strong. Either way, it was bad news, to him, "What do you know about their leader?" he asked, "I get that you only met her yesterday, but this just looks bad..." Being that this man didn't seem to be much in the way of strength, he thought to himself, 'any information will help...'. He didn't want to sound condescending to the man.

He looked at the members of the cult, terrified that something worse than them dying was going to happen. What with all of the insane things he had experienced, this would be nothing new to him... but he still didn't want something like mindless zombies or superman-strength crazies running around.

//I can't get on discord where I am. Web filters.//

latest

You all choose Option B.

You all decide to follow Kate Marsh and her merry psuedo Christian cult.

She's inside the building of Blackwell Academy. As you step through the premises, you look around, and are met with more hedonistic behavior from the school faculty and student body. Ugh. There's blood, piss, shit, and undisclosed bodily fluids that you really, really don't want to touch.

9121da308715c392a1b47597b92923a380a49f3a_00.jpg

"Welcome. Are you here for The Cleansing?"

A relatively attractive, shy bookworm-ish girl welcomes you with a small smile. Between her left arm a Holy Bible, and a smoking MP5K in her right hand. Her eyes glow a distinctive yellow hue. Possibly infected?

@BLACKWELL ACADEMY PEEPS​

Last edited:

What was in those syringes?

All Might has chosen Option B

( Akibahara Akibahara )​

Kate Marsh sends you a text:

"Hello. I'm glad you've decided to text me. There was something about that storm. I can only describe it as a gift from God. I'm not sad anymore. Better yet, he blessed me- no us, with a gift. Us weaker students, the ones who are hated and despised by everyone here, we'll never be alone anymore. We have each other. And we'll purify that putrid carcass known as 'Blackwell Academy' from the ground up."

allmightskinnyside1.png

Location - Inside Blackwell Academy | With - Barry Allen | Condition - Uneasy

Toshinori gave Barry a sideways glance, looking him over for a moment. His method of questioning was familiar to the retired hero. And there was something else. Could he be..?

He decided to leave that subject to the side for now, instead focusing on answering his questions.

“The girl’s name is Kate Marsh. She’s a student here. I ran into her yesterday when I visited the school. She was very upset, crying. Apparently some of the other students have been bullying her, but I don’t know how. I did notice the cross she wore around her neck, and the way she dressed suggested that she was a rather strict Christian, but… She didn’t seem like the Heaven’s Gate type to me. Something’s changed…”

He peeked around the corner again and found that the cult had mostly moved inside. Shit, he should have been paying attention.

“Come on, we can’t just stand around while this place goes to hell all around us. We’ve gotta move quickly… Though I suppose that’s not a problem for you, is it?”

Toshinori left their hiding spot before Barry could reply to his remark, running across the grounds to the building ahead. He tried his best to ignore the body of that poor girl crucified on the roof as he made his inside. Unfortunately, the interior was just as disgusting a sight. A disturbed shudder ran up his spine, and he couldn’t help but hold a hand over his mouth and nose to try to block out the various smells emanating in the halls.

“Welcome. Are you here for The Clensing?”

He glanced down at the girl that greeted him, immediately noticing the unnatural coloration of her eyes. So, it wasn’t cyanide… Then what sort of drug could it have been?

Before he could reply to the girl, however…

‘A text message is here!’

Toshinori flinched slightly in embarrassment when his own voice – albeit more heroic-sounding – seemed to call out from his pocket. Shit, he was supposed to change that before he left Japan… He pulled out his phone, finding that Kate had actually texted him back. Well, that was a start, at least. Here he was afraid she’d ignore him. He made to reply as quickly as he could.

And what was His gift?

He tried to stay as neutral as possible in his reply, trying to get information while aiming to keep her talking to him. As he awaited the next reply, he turned to the other girl.

“E-er… Perhaps we are. Could you tell me where Miss Kate Marsh is? I’d like to speak to her about all this.”

( RageOfInfinity RageOfInfinity , Akibahara Akibahara )​

Max makes her way to Mr. Jefferson's office. "Sorry, but... Did you see outside? It's crazy out there." She looked out the window and shook her head. "I don't think I have an image ready yet..." she grips her arms, looking down to the ground and away, ashamed.

ZV1DYjj.jpg

Mark Jefferson was not a happy man.

Looking at the window, he watched the chaos unfold outside. Students murdering or fucking the living shit out of each other. He stood there, a small smile crept across his features, watching innocence unfold into corruption. To be honest, this made him a little giddy inside. However, Max Caulfield decided to put a damper on that by not submitting her Everyday Heroes contest photo. Now that won't do. No sir, it won't.

Immediately, the first thing you notice as you enter [the classroom] is how all the desks are rearranged. Moved to the side as if preparing for a show. There is a single camera as well as studio-class light fixtures aimed directly at a white, plastic sheet on the ground. Hell, it reminded you of one of those snuff film movies people submit to the dark web.

You felt a queasy sensation in your stomach.

This was hella bad.

Noivian Noivian

Last edited:

Toshinori flinched slightly in embarrassment when his own voice – albeit more heroic-sounding – seemed to call out from his pocket. Shit, he was supposed to change that before he left Japan… He pulled out his phone, finding that Kate had actually texted him back. Well, that was a start, at least. Here he was afraid she’d ignore him. He made to reply as quickly as he could.

And what was His gift?

He tried to stay as neutral as possible in his reply, trying to get information while aiming to keep her talking to him. As he awaited the next reply, he turned to the other girl.

“E-er… Perhaps we are. Could you tell me where Miss Kate Marsh is? I’d like to speak to her about all this.”

( RageOfInfinity RageOfInfinity , Akibahara Akibahara )​

tumblr_ovmvbq6DWU1rlqjszo1_500.jpg

"Kate? Oh. I'm... I'm sorry. She's not here. I- we're preparing a ritual for... what's that guy's name? Oh yes. Frank. We're going to free him of sin this afternoon," spoke the bookworm-ish girl in a quiet, shy voice.

"Yo freshmeat!"

A tall, husky African American football player stepped in from the left hallway. His massive form resembled a giant to the small nerdy girl. Sporting a football jersey with the word 'Bigfoot', Blackwell Academy's sports mascot, and dark blue jeans, he--

Pop! Pop! Pop! Pop!

Casually lifting her right arm and pulling the trigger, the MP5K submachine gun goes off, firing a four round burst into the student’s belly. He fell backward, gasping for air, clutching the gaping holes at his midsection, crawling away from the mystery cultist, a bloody trail following him.

Last edited:
The Jester
At: Blackwell Academy // Disposition: Excited
Aside from the bodies, stench, absolutely abhorrent amount of fluids all coagulating together in a big soup of 'fun', The Jester was truly enjoying the dedication to the roles the students were playing for the show. They completely transformed the set with nothing but their own selves, which is entirely admirable unto itself. It takes weeks and weeks of preparation for a theatre company to make proper set pieces, costumes, props, correct lighting, the whole nine, for what this amateur group did in... The Jester swabs his finger through a splatter of dried fluid on a locker, and holds it to his face. Days, perhaps? Possibly, from the smell. He wipes his finger off onto a body lying in a puddle of his own dark fluids; a stagnant puddle of mostly yellow and red.

"Welcome. Are you here for The Cleansing?"
The Jester clapped his hands together in delight at the girl's welcome. His grinning mask perfectly portrays his emotion, as he greets the yellow-eyed girl with a special flourish that just wasn't seen outside of folklore. He bowed, his hands making little circles in the air as the found their way behind him. Then, all at once, he stood erect. "Is that what your show is called?" He asked, his voice a high-pitched, nasal ring.

"Then, of course! I truly do love what you've done with the place. This must've taken a lot of effort to get all the actors together to remember their roles, the props, and the setting! Oh my, the setting! You've completely transformed it I say! It's spectacular it most certainly is! And the actors! Oh the actors! Their commitment to the roles! Why pretend to die, or rehearse killing the same few people over and over when you simply can end their lives! I've never seen such commitment since- Well, ever! You've outdone yourselves here, truly! The Cleansing is a work of art that the whole world should see! Say, how much was production cost? Something fierce I'd imagine."

He giggled at his own babblings before realizing that one audience member was being entirely rude to the actor right in front of them. His disdain was immeasurable, but he wouldn't stop him. Maybe, he too was part of the act, the fair-haired man, so he let him run his course. "Say," He caught the man's shoulder. "you're not part of the play, are you?" The Jester took all of the man's features up close in two swift movements, placing him right at his side. His eyes scoured every part of him, looking for the defining features that were common of the actors all about. Distinctive lack of enthusiasm, a somewhat nervous 'aura', and an overall uneasy disposition about him. Something, was clearly amiss. He must be missing a line, or worse, forgetting his part. It always happens to everyone, no matter how good they are, at least once during a production, it'll happen. He shook his head to himself, no matter. He'll remember them eventually.

( Akibahara Akibahara Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes )

allmightskinnyside1.png

Location - Inside Blackwell Academy | With - The Jester | Condition - Anxious

Toshinori’s brow furrowed slightly when the girl spoke of preparing a ritual. The way she spoke of freeing some young man from sin, it was quite obvious that they planned to kill him. His hands clenched at his sides. He had to find whoever this ‘Frank’ boy was and tell him to run before it was too late. But how would he find him? And was it too late already?

Suddenly, another teen approached from the next hall. His jeering call was enough to distract the old hero just long enough that he only caught the movement of a gun being raised out of the corner of his eye. His hand moved before he could think, shooting forward to clamp tightly around the girl’s wrist, but it was too late to significantly divert her aim. The rattle of gunfire rang in his ears, leaving a lingering, high-pitched hum even as the poor boy crawled away in his own blood. Too late. Again. Always too late...

Suddenly it dawned on him that such an action, though ultimately useless, could ruin his attempt at gaining information without being a target of the cult himself. His eyes drifted down to the smoking muzzle of that gun. He couldn’t take a bullet. Not anymore. Not now that he was Quirkless. He quickly removed his hand from the girl’s wrist, holding his hand slightly behind his leg to hide its shaking.

“Y-your… Your aim was off…” he barely managed to get out through gritted teeth. Even pretending to go along with killing someone made him sick to his stomach. Well, it would, if he still had a stomach. Still, as disgusting as it felt, he had to play along to get to the bottom of this. He’d be no good to anyone if he got shot, but if he could gather vital information…

Of course, it was about then that he felt yet another hand on his shoulder. Toshinori looked over to find a man dressed as a jester standing uncomfortably close to him. At first, he assumed this man was a member of the cult, but the way he spoke… Did he really think all of this was some sort of stage production?!

“Sir, you are definitely in the wrong place, I think…” he whispered out urgently, quiet enough that the girl couldn’t overhear, staring at the eccentric man with eyes that begged him to leave for safety. Surely he could save at least one life today.

( Akibahara Akibahara , Spireshade Spireshade )​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back