• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Murder IV: Eye of the Storm

Jason narrowly dodges a piece of shrapnel as he gets covered in soot and collapses to the ground. He pushes a piece of table that landed on him off his back and starts looking around for the others.

( Aegis Aegis LunarDiscord LunarDiscord )

Before she could even reach the doors she was tossed on her ass by the explosion, wondering if the maniac had gone and blown himself up along with whatever remained of the kitchen after getting sprayed in lead, rolling back onto her feet as quickly as she could, checking to make sure Leon and his new buddy were alright, looking around the wreckage for the two of them first, causing her to miss the young girl calmly walking away from the explosion. Claire catches sight of the red-masked man first, brushing some debris and soot off of her coat with a heavy sigh. "That makes one, have you seen Leon yet? I doubt he's hurt, we've been through worse..." she asks, scanning the rest of the wreckage for movement, doubting that the suit-wearing man had survived being at the center of that blast. "There goes all of our evidence too..." the woman mutters, already thinking of how to detail any of this in a message, one which would have to go back to TerraSave, describing what had just went down. Aegis Aegis Stormcloak Stormcloak

On the Parking Lot, in front of the dinner:

Tony got kicked as the projectile was still flying... as he was losing his poise, the explosion sets off and he flies off the window
{I should've throught this through} - Tony's brain
2Glw.gif

Tony flies off and hits the floor hard... AR-15 got damaged and went off with the explosion, he stands slowly as he holds on to his right leg.
Tony sees the girl coming out; making him take off the Beretta Model 81 and yell:
You with those monsters?

Her eyes grew wide as she watched a man burst into the diner, AR in hand with a crazy look in his eyes.

“Shit...” she sighed right as a spray of blood and gore covered her and her food. Diving too the ground, she hid under the table and began arming herself. From the altercation that took place before the man had stormed out, she assumed his issues were with the staff. But it never hurt too be prepared. Unfortunately she wasn’t carrying any firearms, but she gripped two small daggers in both hands. So much for a quiet meal and no attention. Something weird was going on in Arcadia.

When the gunfire subsided, she crawled from underneath the table. She took in the damage and bodies torn apart from the powerful bullets. Shit, she thought, it’s been awhile since she’s seen so much pointless death. Though it didn’t bother her. Focusing on the commotion, she thought it smart too make a quick exit.

• latest

Meanwhile, the two twins had already had breakfast back at their apartment and simply came here to kill some time. Going to the diner was an eventful time for the brothers, something always had to happen. Today was a step up from yesterday! The two brothers sat there, Nagayuki was staring out of the window whilst conversing with his brother. The same strange crowd from yesterday were at the diner once more.

Suddenly, their brotherly relaxation session was interrupted by the sound of gunfire. "What the fuc-!" Nagayuki exclaims as some bullets whiz over the duo's heads. Assuming that he was in danger he swings his gym bag into the window, smashing it open. "Grab on bro!" he exclaims, reaching over the table and grabbing his brother. Shortly after, he uses his ability to launch the two out of broken window and onto their feet.

"What the hell just happened?!" Nagayuki shouts among all the confusion. Soon enough, the diner explodes so Nagayuki grabs his brother and quickly flies up to the roof of the opposing building. Not leaving any time to watch the explosion, he begins unzipping his bag and takes out his ice-thrower and his combat suit and begins equipping them. "So much for a peaceful break!" the elder brother exclaims as he finishes preparing his equipment.

flying-dragon.jpg

As Leon runs for the man an explosion blasts out of the kitchen that send him flying back and onto a table in the booth, both shattering the table and allowin for various pieces of the booth to cover Leon from the ensuing soot. He scrapped a piece of the booth to the side and raised his hand in a comedic fashion “Here!” He felt his shoulder wound become even more sore than it already was.
( Stormcloak Stormcloak LunarDiscord LunarDiscord Maxiliase Maxiliase )

Jason looks over to the woman that started talking to him before the explosion happened and then looked over to Leon raising his hand. Jason points at Leon and walks over to him, Extends his arm and says "Hey you ok? That was quite the blast".

( Aegis Aegis LunarDiscord LunarDiscord )

Tony sees the girl coming out; making him take off the Beretta Model 81 and yell: You with those monsters?

The girl paused momentarily, her demeanor unusually calm for watching nearly a dozen people perish before her very eyes, "No." Is all she said before walking past Tony.

Maxiliase Maxiliase

Leon manages a grunt before he grabs Jason’s hand and gets up onto his feet with his help, coughing a bit from the smoke. “Claire, you alright?” He asks as he sees her across the room “Thanks, Jason.”
( Stormcloak Stormcloak Maxiliase Maxiliase LunarDiscord LunarDiscord )

Tony lowers his gun ... Lesbian... Tony walks back to his car, filled with wounds as he reaches the trunk and sits on it and looks at the diner

giphy.gif

tumblr_nuwan5UrwG1ug8xyio4_500.gif
Handsome Jack
May be dully noted but it appears that Jack's main priority was protecting Pan right when she asked Jack about what to do next "Well, let's just either look for a place to stay, talk a few things out and never think about what the hell happened in that diner, got that?" Said the president of a big ass H in space as an explosion took place as he was ending his sentence.... "Pumpkin?" but Jack didn't give a shit, he just looked at the fire ball and then back at Pan

KandiPoP KandiPoP

Master Shake

I screamed in terror

I roared with bravery as I was forcefully ejected from the diner by an explosion. Covered in burns and shrapnel, I stood up and looked around at the people around me, particularly the butt ugly scarred freak who caused the explosion.

"How does anyone in their right mind think its okay to fire a grenade launcher in a small building! You could've frickin' killed me!"

I dusted myself off and waddled my way over to Tony, getting too close for comfort.

"Do you have anything to say for yourself? No? Well, I have a few choice words I'd like to say. YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE!"

Maxiliase Maxiliase Akibahara Akibahara

Claire moves with him towards the location Leon called out from, glad to see that he looked just fine as this "Jason" fellow helps him up from the wreckage of the booth, joining the two with a nod in response to Leon's inquiry on her status. "Of course... wouldn't be the first time we had our asses handed to us by an explosion, right?" she asks, hoping to at least steady her nerves with the tease, seeing as her mind was running at a mile a minute trying to process everything that had just happened over the course of the last two minutes. "If I could ask the first real question though, when did you start running with this "Jason" guy? I thought you did your work solo." The man in question looked like had stepped out of some 90s comic book, decked out like some anti-hero. Aegis Aegis Stormcloak Stormcloak

screams out as Tony Montant( Maxiliase Maxiliase ) blows up half the diner, smoke and rubble going everywhere as she falls to the floor coughing, her eyes tearing as she uses her hoodie as makeshift gasmask and cralws through the darkness, using her hands to tap her way throught he dark diner, staying close to the booths as she finally finds the door and opens it, a swath of dense black smoke swapping out as she burst open the door and jumps up and out, coughing and gagging, spitting out ashblack saliva as she wipes her face on the hoodie and looks over to Tony, then simply pads down her hoodie and sits down at the side of a building across the street, near his car "what the hell?!" she screams out at him "are you insane?!" she leans her head back against the wall and groans, rubbing her temple, wich has 2 long red strains on it that bleed slightly

Left in awe at what just happened Takeyasu takes a moment to process the events that just transpired. Shortly afterwards he begins to similarly equip his equipment, "Hey bro, what kinda background does this place have, this was supposed to be a break wasn't it?" Taking a minute longer to fully prepare his flame-thrower he looks over the, what once was Two Whales Diner, and can't help but say, "Real shame it had to have been an explosion, otherwise I could've ransacked the place for some dollars."

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. Raccoon City happened yesterday and with you helping me I figured I could use all the help I could get. Where’s Sherry by the way?” Leon inquires as he looks at Jason’s angry stare and back towards Claire with a smile as the broken window behind then was venting the smoke in their area.
( Stormcloak Stormcloak LunarDiscord LunarDiscord )

She made it a few steps from the diner when an explosion knocked her off her feet. ‘What a fucking day’ she thought as she tumbled too a stop, laying out flat in the grass. ‘Who the hell blows up a diner?!’ Slowly sitting up, she watched the flames licking out the gaps in the structure.

Connor was quite shocked about what came out of the hamburger. His eyes widened as he inspected this. This was until conflict began stirring. "Woah, wait!" Connor yelled. "You need to s-" Connor saw the grenade go in the kitchen as his eyes widened. He got up and dive bombed out of the window, as he got up and sprinted at a safe distance, and BOOM, it exploded. Connor flung from the blast radius and slammed against the ground, slowly standing up as androids didn't feel any pain. One piece of shrapnel hit Connor lightly in the shoulder, he stood up, looking around the area.

Connor slowly moved over to the two that he was previously sitting with, Handsome Jack and Pandora. He looked between the two and grasped the shrapnel from his shoulder, ripping it out as a dark blue substance dripped out. "Don't worry, it didn't hit any main components." He adjusted his tie as he looked between the two. "So...we should...group up with some others, yes?" He asked the two as the android looked at the flamed diner.

KandiPoP KandiPoP
Rhysie Rhysie

1538349859503.png

Tony looks at GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack and points his gun on his hip level
How about we calm down, and you go home? hun, amigo?
Tony looks back at the diner and at the people acting rough at him he just smiles and yells
I can give you all a ride as a sorry, whatcha think of that, mang?

giphy.gif

Leon's answer through her for a whole new loop, only adding to the red flags that were being thrown up throughout her consciousness, leading her to wonder if she had stepped into something on an entirely different level this morning. She prayed that she could still make a report to "them" right now, and that she wasn't entirely separated from where she had entered this place. The increasingly displeased stare of their masked 'friend' would have to wait, as there was some serious, on-the-fly covering up to be done. "Oh, that makes sense then... as long as you've been safe since you were separated from me. Sherry is... safe! I got her into government custody for now, and we'll be able to visit her once that paperwork clears up." Hoping the explanation would keep things covered for now, she looked for the nearest exit that they could reach without causing any accidental injuries to themselves, seeing as it would be her luck to twist her ankle on a rock after surviving an almost point-plank explosion. "We can pick this conversation up once we're not standing in the middle of a wasted, diner, yeah?" she offers, heading towards a nearby window, which had most of it's broken glass cleared out. Aegis Aegis Stormcloak Stormcloak

Users who are viewing this thread

Back