• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
They watched wondering what he would do now that his watch had timed out.

Lucy gently nodded as she continued to flip through the journal
Gwen came out of the bushes with a shovel and started to beat the crap out of the drone.

Link stood up. "I'm going for a walk."

Gwen came out of the bushes with a shovel and started to beat the crap out of the drone.

Link stood up. "I'm going for a walk."
Erza let out a small chuckle as Gwen came out of from behind the bush as sharted to beat the drone. Gwen peeking her attention

"wait you cant be on your own.." Lucy said then she remembers the other guild wouldn't go after him as he wasn't apart of Fairy Tail. "that's fine, just be safe out there Link"

Erza let out a small chuckle as Gwen came out of from behind the bush as sharted to beat the drone. Gwen peeking her attention

"wait you cant be on your own.." Lucy said then she remembers the other guild wouldn't go after him as he wasn't apart of Fairy Tail. "that's fine, just be safe out there Link"
"Can't believe I'm saying this. But boy am I glad to see you." Ben said.

He nodded as he walked off. He bumped into Levi and her crew also taking a walk.

"Can't believe I'm saying this. But boy am I glad to see you." Ben said.

He nodded as he walked off. He bumped into Levi and her crew also taking a walk.
they continue to watch

"hey!...um Link right?" Levi said with a friendly smile waving and walking over to Link

they continue to watch

"hey!...um Link right?" Levi said with a friendly smile waving and walking over to Link
Back at the rustbucket Max was telling Ben off for using the Omnitrix. (We should have Natsu do something really stupid and say something rude about Max he's the kind of guy who would see max as boring)

He nodded. (they're te is the one that gets attacked)

Back at the rustbucket Max was telling Ben off for using the Omnitrix. (We should have Natsu do something really stupid and say something rude about Max he's the kind of guy who would see max as boring)

He nodded. (they're te is the one that gets attacked)
(oh yea Natsu would end up saying something rude or doing something) Erza folded her arms as she gently shook her head as they watched Max scolding Ben.

(oh yes I remember, they get pined up on a tree in town after getting beat up) "well its great to meet you, I heard your a wonderful fighter,...will you be joining the guild?" she asked

(oh yea Natsu would end up saying something rude or doing something) Erza folded her arms as she gently shook her head as they watched Max scolding Ben.

(oh yes I remember, they get pined up on a tree in town after getting beat up) "well its great to meet you, I heard your a wonderful fighter,...will you be joining the guild?" she asked
"We don't know what we're dealing with Ben that's why I asked you not to mess with it." He said sternly. "Sorry Grandpa. But at least I figured out how it works."

He shrugged and walked with them.

"We don't know what we're dealing with Ben that's why I asked you not to mess with it." He said sternly. "Sorry Grandpa. But at least I figured out how it works."

He shrugged and walked with them.
"your grandfather is so boring and worries too much.....I don't know why he is worried,... you got such awesome power because of your watch thing...and he just wont let you have any fun" Natsu said placing his hands behind his head and leaning back

The small group walked around exchanging small talk, mostly Levi speaking.

"your grandfather is so boring and worries too much.....I don't know why he is worried,... you got such awesome power because of your watch thing...and he just wont let you have any fun" Natsu said placing his hands behind his head and leaning back

The small group walked around exchanging small talk, mostly Levi speaking.
Erza was probably about to hit him. Erza should have hit him. Someone beat him too it. Ben punched him in the face. He wasn:t strong to enough really hurt Natsu but it enough for it to hurt. He grabbed Natsu's scarf and pulled him close. "Never talk about my grandpa like that again." He said. "He's 10 times the man anyone here could ever hope to be."

Link was mostly silent. He stopped his eyes narrowing as he looked ahead.

Erza was probably about to hit him. Erza should have hit him. Someone beat him too it. Ben punched him in the face. He wasn:t strong to enough really hurt Natsu but it enough for it to hurt. He grabbed Natsu's scarf and pulled him close. "Never talk about my grandpa like that again." He said. "He's 10 times the man anyone here could ever hope to be."

Link was mostly silent. He stopped his eyes narrowing as he looked ahead.
Erza was angry, how dare Natsu be so rude. She lifted her arm ready to smack Natsu, but the young Ben beat her to it.
Natsu was really taken back by the sudden punch to the face. It really did not cause extreme pain but it did hurt "hey! What's the big idea you little!...." Natsu yelled but bit his tongue as the boy surprised him yet again by pulling him down to his eye level by his scarf. Natsu frowned grabbing ahold of his own scarf and harshly pushing Ben off of him "whatever kid! hands off my scarf!"

Levi was speaking about a book "Link something wrong?.." Levi asked noticing he had stop and was looking at something.

Erza was angry, how dare Natsu be so rude. She lifted her arm ready to smack Natsu, but the young Ben beat her to it.
Natsu was really taken back by the sudden punch to the face. It really did not cause extreme pain but it did hurt "hey! What's the big idea you little!...." Natsu yelled but bit his tongue as the boy surprised him yet again by pulling him down to his eye level by his scarf. Natsu frowned grabbing ahold of his own scarf and harshly pushing Ben off of him "whatever kid! hands off my scarf!"

Levi was speaking about a book "Link something wrong?.." Levi asked noticing he had stop and was looking at something.
He pushed Natsu back glaring at him. So much so he didn,c,t even notice the memory had moved forward to his transformation to Diamondhead in oreoeestion for fighting the giant robot.

Link pulled out his sword and shield.

He pushed Natsu back glaring at him. So much so he didn,c,t even notice the memory had moved forward to his transformation to Diamondhead in oreoeestion for fighting the giant robot.

(oh my gosh! It never sent DX forgot what I wrote, give me a sec ill answer in a bit. Also Link sees Gajeel right?)

"pfft..." Natsu said fixing his scarf

Levy looked up to a tall muscular man with long black hair. The man looked at them with a confident and evil smirk. "don't worry Levy we will protect you!" Jet said as Dory step forward as well "right!"

"pfft..." Natsu said fixing his scarf

Levy looked up to a tall muscular man with long black hair. The man looked at them with a confident and evil smirk. "don't worry Levy we will protect you!" Jet said as Dory step forward as well "right!"
They looked at Ben as he finished the transformation. "So what's this one do?" Gwen asked. "I dunno. But I bet it's gonna be cool." He said.

Link held his hand out. "Don't be so hasty>: He said to them.

They looked at Ben as he finished the transformation. "So what's this one do?" Gwen asked. "I dunno. But I bet it's gonna be cool." He said.

Link held his hand out. "Don't be so hasty>: He said to them.
Natsu with arms folded leaned back only one not really paying attention a bit upset.

"what do you mean?...just look at that guy" Jet said looking over at Gajeel "yea he is from Phantom" Dory added

Natsu with arms folded leaned back only one not really paying attention a bit upset.

"what do you mean?...just look at that guy" Jet said looking over at Gajeel "yea he is from Phantom" Dory added
He ran in and saw a giant robot attacking the trailer park.

"Exactly... you aren't allowed to attack first remember? And if someone like him gets to make the first attack... You two won't stand a chance. So stay behind me and protect your friend." Link said. He stepped forward toward Gajeel. "I've battled monsters and demons. I've battled every type of evil there is... but you... I can tell by your look. You're the one who controls those metal rods. You're the one who destroyed their home. An act such as that will not stand. I gave you a chance." He pointed his sword at Gajeel. "All you had to do was stay away."

He ran in and saw a giant robot attacking the trailer park.

"Exactly... you aren't allowed to attack first remember? And if someone like him gets to make the first attack... You two won't stand a chance. So stay behind me and protect your friend." Link said. He stepped forward toward Gajeel. "I've battled monsters and demons. I've battled every type of evil there is... but you... I can tell by your look. You're the one who controls those metal rods. You're the one who destroyed their home. An act such as that will not stand. I gave you a chance." He pointed his sword at Gajeel. "All you had to do was stay away."
Erza, Mirajane, and Gray continued to watch as the memory continued

Both Jet and Dory backed off "alright we will let you take him..." Dory said "but only because we have to keep Levy safe" Jet added.
Gajeel chuckled "well this might be your last battle pipsqueak...." He said looking at his sword as he pointed it at him "oh look and you even brought me a snack "

Erza, Mirajane, and Gray continued to watch as the memory continued

Both Jet and Dory backed off "alright we will let you take him..." Dory said "but only because we have to keep Levy safe" Jet added.
Gajeel chuckled "well this might be your last battle pipsqueak...." He said looking at his sword as he pointed it at him "oh look and you even brought me a snack "
(A snack he says. I thought of that already) He ran up attempted to punch it to little avail. As the fight went on he improvised discovering diamondhead's abilities and powers.

Link arched an eyebrow.

(A snack he says. I thought of that already) He ran up attempted to punch it to little avail. As the fight went on he improvised discovering diamondhead's abilities and powers.

Link arched an eyebrow.
(I am trying....Gajeel is hard to play XD)

Gajeel took a step forward and took a bite out of the sword

(I am trying....Gajeel is hard to play XD)

Gajeel took a step forward and took a bite out of the sword
(No you're doing great. I meant this)

He when he bit the sword he found that it tasted absolutely amazing. And also was completely unaffected. No matter what he tried he could not break the master sword's blade.

(No you're doing great. I meant this)

He when he bit the sword he found that it tasted absolutely amazing. And also was completely unaffected. No matter what he tried he could not break the master sword's blade.
(oh okaies ^-^)
They could see how Ben was improving with his use of the Omnitrix and the alien's abilities.

Gajeel's eyes went wide the metal of the sward was like something he had never tasted before. But what surprised him was that it did not break as any other sword he suncked his teeth into. "what the hell is that thing made out off?" Gajeel asked

(oh okaies ^-^)
They could see how Ben was improving with his use of the Omnitrix and the alien's abilities.

Gajeel's eyes went wide the metal of the sward was like something he had never tasted before. But what surprised him was that it did not break as any other sword he suncked his teeth into. "what the hell is that thing made out off?" Gajeel asked
"Something magic probably. It was created by the goddess Hylia." Link said before he thrust the sword foward ever so slightly grazing Gajeel's cheek.

It took a few minutes but eventually Diamondhead realized that his skin was just hard enough and just reflective enough to deflect and redirect the robots laser blasts.

"Something magic probably. It was created by the goddess Hylia." Link said before he thrust the sword foward ever so slightly grazing Gajeel's cheek.

It took a few minutes but eventually Diamondhead realized that his skin was just hard enough and just reflective enough to deflect and redirect the robots laser blasts.
Gajeel growled, this little punk managed to nick him. He has still been biting down on the sword. Letting go he stood up and touched his cheek. Letting out another angry growl he punched Link. His arm transforming into a large steel club as he did.

"Not bad Ben...that was good thinking..." Gray commented.

Gajeel growled, this little punk managed to nick him. He has still been biting down on the sword. Letting go he stood up and touched his cheek. Letting out another angry growl he punched Link. His arm transforming into a large steel club as he did.

"Not bad Ben...that was good thinking..." Gray commented.
Link held up his shield blocking the attack but being pushed a few feet back. (The shield... Not magic)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back