• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse Protection Brigade! OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Here it is P PopcornPie

My idea so far is a multiversal megacorporation formed from a partnership between a OC corporation of my own creation, Venture Company from World of Warcraft, Roxxon Oil from Marvel and either Ultor, Buy-N-Large, or Wayland-Utani. They basically combined their assets to take advantage of the multiverse and it's resources and of course, to make a profit, damn the consequences. They are based in a sub-dimensional juncture they call Home Office and often send out teams for "resource extraction" and other schemes to make a quick, often detrimental, buck, often with the aid of mercenaries pulled from various worlds. You can see why the MPB considers them a threat .
I like that!

I will make a CS for a MPB member and for a couple of the Board of Directors for the Multiversal Trading Company LMTD. Also, anyone interested in being mercenaries with corporate masters?

I will make a CS for a MPB member and for a couple of the Board of Directors for the Multiversal Trading Company LMTD. Also, anyone interested in being mercenaries with corporate masters?
Mind if I pm you, I have an idea for a plot if your intreasted.

Also ask to join the discord if you haven’t!

Since I just signed up, I would like the Discord as well if that's not a problem. I'll begin my post when I am allowed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back