• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse Protection Brigade! OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
oh boy uh, I take time to respond so sorry if I get into the action late!!!

...And he literally starts with someone unknowingly activating his curse. Gotta go for now, but I'll be back later.

I probably wont be able to respond until tonight or tomorrow for me, argh! I'll try make it tonight though,.

Goomba battle still on right?

I'm really sorry guys but I gotta pull out of the RP; I doubt I can keep up in the long run

But it seems like a REALLY fun concept! And I hope ya'll have a lot of fun!!
atleast i had moment to roleplay as my boy hawks and that I am grateful

Alright guys, Elekta and I have been talking and we agree that we need to come up with some plot ideas.

My idea for the overarching plot is that there's an otherworldly being trying to become worshipped by the multiverse. He attempts to start his cult by kidnapping people and forcing them to obey him.

If anyone wants to play the role of a new recuit, I was thinking that there could be a test, an obstacle course of sorts.

Whatcha guys think?
Are you going to put a list of everyone whose on his side and does all of the members have to be forced?

None of our characters are on his side as of now, just NPCs. But it would be interesting if some team members got kidnapped. I volunteer Giffany because I love to put this bby in danger.

I'm not sure what you mean by "have to be forced" but I was thinking that everyone currently signed up would've already gone through the test, and anyone who signs up after the first mission would be considered newbies and go through the test.

I'm really sorry guys but I gotta pull out of the RP; I doubt I can keep up in the long run

But it seems like a REALLY fun concept! And I hope ya'll have a lot of fun!!
atleast i had moment to roleplay as my boy hawks and that I am grateful
Aww, see you, Divon! :( But I'm glad you had fun while you were here! :3

None of our characters are on his side as of now, just NPCs. But it would be interesting if some team members got kidnapped. I volunteer Giffany because I love to put this bby in danger.

I'm not sure what you mean by "have to be forced" but I was thinking that everyone currently signed up would've already gone through the test, and anyone who signs up after the first mission would be considered newbies and go through the test.
Are we not allowed to make characters that aren't NPC to join his side? You said kidnapped so I'm asking are all members kidnapped or can they just join if they want to?

d598479483987de40909856ccac69d616dc927fb_hq.gif

Roger Roger.

Not much to know, other then they blast things, and some of them have...special features

Seems like they'll be pretty easy for Giffany to take out, then. She can short-circuit a bunch.

With P PopcornPie permission, I've posted what I would think to be the minions of the big baddy. By doing this, we get to go all out on the enemy on some missions without having to really be too concerned with the consequence. I'd assume not all missions though.

Here it is P PopcornPie

My idea so far is a multiversal megacorporation formed from a partnership between a OC corporation of my own creation, Venture Company from World of Warcraft, Roxxon Oil from Marvel and either Ultor, Buy-N-Large, or Wayland-Utani. They basically combined their assets to take advantage of the multiverse and it's resources and of course, to make a profit, damn the consequences. They are based in a sub-dimensional juncture they call Home Office and often send out teams for "resource extraction" and other schemes to make a quick, often detrimental, buck, often with the aid of mercenaries pulled from various worlds. You can see why the MPB considers them a threat .

Here it is P PopcornPie

My idea so far is a multiversal megacorporation formed from a partnership between a OC corporation of my own creation, Venture Company from World of Warcraft, Roxxon Oil from Marvel and either Ultor, Buy-N-Large, or Wayland-Utani. They basically combined their assets to take advantage of the multiverse and it's resources and of course, to make a profit, damn the consequences. They are based in a sub-dimensional juncture they call Home Office and often send out teams for "resource extraction" and other schemes to make a quick, often detrimental, buck, often with the aid of mercenaries pulled from various worlds. You can see why the MPB considers them a threat .
Oughta add the Techno Union and Umbrella Corporation, rioght bunch of corporate peepees: Techno Union/Legends and Umbrella Corporation

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back