• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse Protection Brigade! (Multiverse RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Huh? What's wrong?" Kaoru, which was the name she used while in female form, walked over to the scene where she soon saw that nothing seemed to be wrong. Peter's usual entrance had caused a bit of a scare. At least everything's fine. There was something else bothering her, though.
"Um... So, is somethin' wrong with the hot water? When I tried to get some to turn back into a guy, all of it came out cold."
P PopcornPie animegirl20 animegirl20 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"Woah! Kagome, look out!" Giffany let herself roll onto the floor when somebody came soaring in with a comet. She covered her eyes, letting a thin forcefield of sparks cover her body. Just slightly above the roaring of rocket engines, she could hear someone singing "LIVIN' ON A PRAAAY-YAAAR" loud enough to hurt her ears. What was happening?! Whatever it was, it had stopped as abruptly as it started, ending with someone tripping over. A veil of stray exhaust made her cough as she rose back up, hoping that whoever had fallen to the floor was okay. "Oh, it's you, Peter!" She sighed with relief, giggling. "I really ought to get used to that entrance of yours!" A bit frantic to protect her peaches, she fanned away the smoke with her hands.
tenor.gif

“Well, it’s not like I mess up like that all the time.” Peter muttered under his breath in response to Giffany’s words, before looking back up at her and Kagome. His usual cocky smile soon stretched across his face, the man smirking at the pair.

“I would like to let you know that the mission in the Teletubbies universe was a success. Not a single casualty in that weird burning building. Still dunno the cause, though.” He humble-bragged with a smirk as he looked over the pair. He made his way over to a nearby chair and sat down in it, bringing his jet-boot up to his other knee and taking it off, followed by the other one. “Still need to do some tweaking to these things, though...” He muttered under his breath, not even noticing Kaoru as they entered the room.

P PopcornPie Steve Freeling Steve Freeling animegirl20 animegirl20

At the comment towards his beverage, Link took the goblet with both hands and nodded his thanks. As the adventure looked in at the milk, he listened to the Mew’s tale. He took a swig and then wiped his mouth on one of his bracers, looking up to the legendary Pokemon. He definitely detected that Mewtwo had an ambitious fighting spirit compared to Cass’ more peaceful methods. Then again, the closest he and “Andromeda” had come as friends was hanging out in the lobby together. Not a word had ever really been spoken between them. The bit of their appearance as Cassiopeia’s child did propose questions as well, though Link didn’t push his host.

Link continued on his quest to politely stuff his face, now nibbling on a small pastry, as the other Hylian spoke. That is, until he realised that Jak was not, in fact, a Hylian moments later. Every other word the pair spoke of see,Ed foreign to the legendary hero, and his puzzlement showed on his face only a little.

Their adventures surely appeared dangerous from how Dax describes it, and Link had set his cup back on the table to give them his full attention. Now that he thought about it, the elf-feathered man shouldn’t have been surprised about their situation. The two were one of the first to the battlefield and were quick to shoot laser-guns. Link might have hadn’t such a weapon of his own had Ganon not been revived. When Cassiopeia responded, Link bobbed his head quickly in agreement.

Link startled when someone else silently entered the room and made his way to a seat, earning the Hylian’s stare. It appeared there were more beings that looked similar to Hylians than he had originally thought. Blain appeared to have the similar motive of keeping to himself though, so Link didn’t worry about his sudden appearance too much.

The boy arched an eyebrow to the small... ottsel, did he say he was? He had been observing Link’s drink, and quite frankly the blond was taken aback by the question. “Uhhhm, I think... it’s from a goat? You can try it if you’d like.” He offered, sliding the metal over to him. What was up with Link offering his meals away today? Not that he minded, it was just an unusual occurrence.

“We have a lot of those back in Hyrule, though they are definitely wild spirits.” His hand was subconsciously placed on his lower ribs, where he had been head-butted more than once. “They’re nothing compared to a Lynel’s horns though, those guys are worse than freeing the divine beasts.” Link had died often in his first trials against the horned-lion-headed centaurs, only alive now with the help of Mipha’s Grace and the faeries he collected once in a while.

Noticing how the Hylian had emptied another bowl of small berries, a guilty-feeling Link started digging around in his inventory. Pulling out a few Hearty Mushrooms, herbs, a second glass of goat’s milk, and a salt crystal, Link stood up to peer around for a cooking pot. Eventually not finding one, he used the tool provided by the agency to create a rip in the universe that led straight to one of the stables in his own world. He hopped in for a few seconds before popping back and setting the steaming bowl of soup down for anyone to get a bite of. Just as he took a bite of his own, the teenager heard Cassiopeia and his ears seemed to perk up. “Hm? Cass..?” Link quietly murmured, wishing for an explanation.
Cassiopeia listens to the others, somewhat amused at the contrasts in method and personality, and charmed by the openness in which their new acquaintances revel. Even Link, a person who the Mew could tell did not talk often, seemed inclined to speak his mind. Blain, of course, would need a bit more time, but all it was rather a wonderful party. It is with some confusion, then, that they regard Link's last comment, until they've had a moment to process it.

"Oh. Well, I tend to have a premonition of trouble before it happens. Someone is planning something not altogether pleasant, and I sense I will soon be asked to get involved -- not that I mind. It's why I agreed to be a part of this organization. For now I'm quite content in your company, and regardless of where we each go from here, I hope you all realize it's an honor to serve you, as well as with you."

So saying, the Mew takes another bite, clears their plate, and circles the table, making sure all present have food and drink to spare. They are themselves content, being of light appetite, and take more nourishment in heart than in body in seeing the others comfortable situated. Suddenly, however, they seem to go rather stiff.

"No. I will not be made a part of your scheme." This last comment is made to themselves, a silent aside, though they know it's not well-hidden.

"I hope you'll each excuse me. Part of my gifting is to know a good deal more than most -- and there are some who would seek to put me to use as a tool for their own means."

They look over their shoulder once more, before finally taking their place at the table and watching the others. Their look of concern has faded, and they look almost childlike in their merriment, as they listen and laugh at what their companions say.

"You really are a delightful troupe. I only wish I'd met you sooner!"

( Cocogerber13 Cocogerber13 darkred darkred and Killerclown Killerclown I think Cass's primary contribution is all but over for the party, aside from wrapping it up, but feel free to keep it going as they listen ^^)

Jak and Daxter

Daxter nodded "Yeah, Yakow milk was made by cows, which are a combo of a cow and Yak in our world. But they never served it in Haven City, however.

Jak nodded "It's hard to explain. We are used to dangerous situations and they never quit on us. On count, we've saved about 4 places now and prevented the end of our world."

Daxter waved a hand at Cassandra, the Mew and frowned "Hey, you still with us?"

Jak raised an eyebrow "Like seeing the future?"

@ JessieSune JessieSune Cocogerber13 Cocogerber13

"Hot water?" Giffany's brow furrowed. "I haven't used any today...maybe something's wrong with the heater." She rose to her feet, her pink locks bouncing with every step towards the basement door. "I think it's electric. So maybe I can go into the wiring and find the problem." She explained, slipping smoothly through the doorway. The best part about having the powers of electricity at her perusal was that she didn't necessarily need the lights on; with a simple flick of her thumb against her fingers like a cigarette lighter, she created a ball of lightning to illuminate the room in striking shades of neon blue.

Last edited:
Once David reached the exact coordinates he readied his weapon standing up from the seat he was sitting in the engines slowly shut down the area was almost desserted saved for him and the thief he had to take back to base. When the door opened and the ramp let out he started walking down it his rifle close to his chest he was expecting a blast from a laser gun or a bomb or two once his foot touched the dusty gray planet but no attack, nothing. He kept going for 10 miles before he heard an explosion Eastward he ran to the sound of the explosion, until he came across him, there he was standing 7 feet tall, spikes on his gray arms and tail. "I know you won't listen. I need that stone in your hand." The aliens foot slammed against the surface stepping back with one foot dust surrounded the aliens ankle, "It makes no difference if you hand over or I take it from you. I've been hunter for several years and I have rarely encountered an alien like you. You-" the alien looked to be charging at him instead it jumped over his head smacking him with the hard part of his tail before it tried to strangle him with it David used his laser beam from his rifle to burn his tail forcing him to let go, David kicked the stone from his hand and grabbed before subduing the alien and bringing him back to base. Their was cell on the second floor that the commander kept him in.

Now that was done David found a way into Multiverse Protection Brigade and overheard a conversation. "That must have felt good to prevent your planet from almost being the destroyed."

darkred darkred

Lyra Clarise and LZ-1156: Unknown Location [Village]; [Interacting with: Elekta Kount Elekta Kount ]
Collecting the bottle with the freaking Titan supposedly encased within it, Lyra appeared hesitent to even board the dropship as she herself was undergoing a helluva information overload. She grabbed onto David's hand, boarded the dropship, and leaned against the doorway staring out into the horizon. With the bottle secured to her person, all Lyra could do was reflect on what the hell was going to happen next. Beneath her blue visor was a gaze of uncertain wonder. She didn't quite like it too much.

Blain just nodded at Jax and Daxter, not being a man of many words to people he didn't know well. He proceeded to listen to Cass' prediction very closely, learning from previous experience that Cass could somehow see and know things he couldn't possibly know, even with the help with his goddess. Once Cass complimented the party around him, for the first time in the day, Blain smiled and nodded at Cass. He then looked down at his tea cup and smiled a bit more. He was feeling a bit festive today and, to the surprise to everyone in the room, he spoke. He looked at Mew, his grin still wide, as he said to her in a voice that sounded very gravely and rough," Pardon me Cass. But, do ye happen to have any moonberry wine?"
JessieSune JessieSune

"You know I have anything you might ask for, at least here and now, Blain," replies Cass pleasantly. "Check your goblet and you'll find what you asked for. Daxter, Jak, Link -- sorry I seemed far away. Someone with great financial interests seeks to obtain resources in a fashion not altogether beneficial to those affected...though when and how are of yet still a bit foggy. Because of...my position and abilities, I'm often accosted with requests -- think of it as a poor attempt at psychic hacking."

They sigh. "Yes, in a sense I can see the future, though my power to do so can be limited when I'm far from home, as in now. Nonetheless, you needn't worry. The troubles I see often are announced a good time in advance, so we'll have time to prepare, assuming all of us are called to aid."

The Mew looks over at Blain and winks. "Isn't that right, ranger of the stars?"

They lean back and create another tunnel over their head.

"All the same, I'd suggest we finish our celebration and begin preparations. I'm happy to take us all back to base if any of you would like a quick lift. But by all means, finish your food and drink! As I said...the danger is not yet so immediate that we must leave this instant."

( Killerclown Killerclown darkred darkred Cocogerber13 Cocogerber13 and Elekta Kount Elekta Kount alas, even pleasant parties must eventually end...)

giphy.gif

Davis and Droz
Davis pulled Lyra on, as he stepped back and pulled the rear entrance lever, causing the rear door to close.
"All present and accounted for?" Droz ask, as he stuck his head out from the cockpit, looking back at those housed within the dropship.
"Let's see...one, two...three!..." Davis first pointed first to Iroh then to Arthur, both of whom were now holding onto the handles hanging from the roof of the dropship, before pointing his fingers towards Lyra. "...yup, that's everybody, we're good to go!"
"Alright, let's get out of here..."
From the cockpit, Droz seemed to reach for and pull a lever on the controls, which seemed to activate some sort of....generator. The generator was doing somthing, as the space in front of the dropship began to...twist, warp almost, then it suddenly tore open, revealing
"...hang on."
With that, the dropship boosted forward into the portal, so to say, exiting the current reality from which they had been occupying previously. What the dropship entered was hard to describe, as it was quite mind bending to comprehend without having to witness it.
"Don't freak out, this is suppose to happen." Davis said, giving Lyra a reassuring pat on the back.
It was in this dimension that the lot traveled through. But a few moments later, the dropship seemed to be emitting some form of energy from the front. In the next moment, it would seem that the dropship tore a hole right in-front of their path. A bright flash would momentarily blind the occupants of the dropship, but as their visions clear, they were now soaring high above another planet, with a bright blue ocean many miles below their current altitude.
"I don't think I'll every get used to that..." Arthur said, leaning over a bit and messaging his temples.
"I don't think I could every get used to this world's beauty..." Iroh said,looking out the window and observing ocean and various landmasses below. "...and to think this planet had once been plunged into chaos."
"You said it, Iroh!" Davis said, as he began walking over to the cockpit. "Droz, got an ETA?"
"Landing in 7." Droz replied, flipping a number of switches before pressing a button. "Watchtower Giberaltar, this is Mama Bird, clearance code..."
The drop ship would slowly descend in a circular manner, as it became apparent that they were revolving around a tiny island sticking out in the middle of the ocean. As the dropship continued it's descend, it became apparent that that island was more then just an island; It appeared to house somthing of a base upon it's surface.
"Is that little red riding hood I see?" Arthur, now also looking out the window, said as he squinted his eyes.
"It would appear so, her and her little yellow friend."
Moments later, the ship would descend upon one of the buildings attached to the island, slowly landing ontop of a certain platform that suddenly began to descend forward the moment the dropship had touched down. Davis walked back over to the rear of the dropship, grabbing the entrance leaver and pulling it again, opening the dropship's rear door to reveal that they were now being lowered down into a hanger.
"Finally...home sweet home..." Arthur said, being one of the first one's off the ship, as he was attempting to pop his ears. The next thing Arthur knew, however, he felt somthing hard shoot into his stomach, knocking his breath away.
"Urk-" Arthur grunted, as he looked down at what had almost tackled him off his feat. Sure enough, it was little red riding herself. "Red, get off of m-"
Arthur would suddenly feel another whoosh and a red blur. As the rose petals settled, she appeared to have been covering her nose. Pikachu had just come up, but his nose was much more sensitive then Ruby's, so as he approached he used both of his paws to clutch his noise.
"You smell"
"Pika pika..." 'Stinky stinky...'
It had appeared that once Arthur was removed from the atmosphere from the ancient forest, he smelled rather...pungent, to say the least.
"So I'm guessing the mission didn't go as planned?"
"Well, if you consider almost gettin' eatin' alive by a over-sized lizard "going as planned"..." Arthur grunted, as he adjusted his belt. "...then yes, it was a resounding success."
"A feat that could have been prevented if you had read the Intel." Iroh chimed in and chuckled, as he turned towards Ruby. "Let this be a lesson to you, young Rose: Preparation is half the battle."
"Are you quite done spouting ye o' wise proverbs. " Arthur said, rolling his eyes as he did. Iroh just chuckled again, nodding his head as he did. "Now of you excuse me, I think I'm going to go washup and get a change of clothes because, I quote, "I smell"."
Ruby giggled, as he watched Arthur walk off.
"Hmhm, I think I shall do the same." Iroh nodded to Ruby, as he turned around to see the rest of their previous party deboard the dropship. "It was pleasure sharing tea with you, Ms. Lyra. I wish a safe journey back to your place of origins."
With that, Arthur and Iroh were left walking out of the hanger...
Meanwhile, Ruby and Pikachu had finally taken note of both David and Droz, as well as the newcomer.
"Hey Rubes! The mission go well?"
"Oh yeah, we kicked some major butt..." Ruby said, looking at her nails like it wasen't a big deal. "...it wasn't even a problem."
"Pika pika" 'Arn't we being modest?'
"That's well and good, but... " Droz said as he came up, leaning against Davis as he did. "...did you file a report yet?"
Ruby's face dropped upon the realization. "Dang, I knew I forgot somthing." A moment later, Ruby was looking at Droz with puppy dog eyes. "Do I have to?"
"Sorry, you know it's standard operating procedures. " Droz replied withe a shrug. "I'd like to say otherwise, but these aren't even even my rules."
Ruby pouted, as Pikachu let out a small laugh. "Pika pika..." 'This girl...'
"Hey, tell you what, you get the report written and we'll let you fly the dropship for a bit."
"We are?"
"Really! Awsome!" Ruby fist pumped, her eyes sparkling. "I'm on it!"
"Pika pikachu..." 'This might not end well...'
With that, Ruby dashed out of the hanger bay, followed by Pikachu, leaving just the three pilots.
"Are you sure that's a good idea?"
"Ah, don't worry, she'll be fine. I mean, she's gotta learn how to fly at some point."
"Well, your going to be her co-pilot, and I better not see a single scratch."
"Alright, alright..." Davis chuckled, as the two of them turned back to Lyra. "Welcome to Watchpoint Giberaltar! Home of Overwatch and the new and improved Last Resort!"
"It's not as big as the bases back home, but it has a much larger operating capacity then any of the IMC bases in existence." Droz chimed in, as he took the lead towards the entrance of the base. Davis followed, not before gesturing for Lyra to follow.
"Now don't worry, we're going to get you back into your universe in no time, but we might have to wipe your mind before we can place you back..." Droz said, turning around to momentarily glance at the new pilot.
"Don't worry, it shouldn't hurt too much...or if it does, you wouldn't remember it." Davis said, although it didn't sound too reassuring.
"But, since you've already been outside of your universe for a while, our organization has a proposition for you, if you'd like to hear it..."
Specialist Specialist

Lyra Clarise and LZ-1156: Watchpoint Giberaltar; [Interacting with: Elekta Kount Elekta Kount ]

The Pilot was finally jostled back to her senses with the new arrivals conversing around the landed dropship. As lost as she was, she only became more confused with the fact that these two Militia Pilots were going to quite literally pass the controls to what looked like a young girl five years her junior, and a yellow-tinted rat. Was she losing her mind? Did she have an- did they know? Lyra listened intently to David and Droz, before speaking up herself. "...I'm afraid to say, but... I can imagine we come from the same universe, right? The Fold Weapon detonated prematurely and... There's no telling how much of us it affected. I'm afriad, as far as myself and Liz know, we don't have a home to go back to." She sighed, a solemn tinge lacing her voice before she cleared her throat and shook her head; willing herself not to become emotional any further. "Since I'm here, I guess it couldn't hurt to hear this alternative. What is it?"

Davis and Droz
"See, that's where things get complicated." Davis said, turning around to face Lyra as he began backpedaling. "Your universes might a lot of the same things as ours, but it might also be two separate timelines of what happened, if you believed in parallel universe theory."
"What he means is, you might just be from a different timeline then we are. Or maybe the same. Either way, I don't see how the fold would have destroyed an entire universe." Droz said rather casually, considering the scale at what she was impaling. "If I recalled, Cooper was the one who destroyed the IMC little fold toy...the Arc, I think...but that was a while ago." Droz continued, rubbing his chin as he recalled to the milita pilot. "I mean granted, it destroyed a world, but all things considered, I don't think it would have wiped an entire universe, not even the IMC is that crazay...besides we would have known if that happened to our world."
"Hell yeah! That guy is awesome! Went from bog standard grunt riflemen to one of the best pilots in our galaxy knows." Davis cheered. "You would have liked him, he took out a coldstar like it was nothing."
"Anyways, we can look that up in our databases later and see if anythings changed..." Droz said, as they approached a particular building, the accented pilot went up to the keypad next to the door and began entering numbers. "...in that case, we'll just drop you off with the milita."
"Or..." Davis chimed in, as the door in front of them opened. "...you can join us!"
"Right, that..." Davis began to enter the doorway, which only lead into a rather clean hallway. "...so you may be wondering what we are."
"Well, we're the Last Resort!"
"Mhm, we started up back in our universe after me and Davis left the 6-4. Our jobs primarily involved protecting these harvesters from the remnant fleet with other like minded pilots." Droz said, following up on what Davis had said. "Of course, one of the missions didn't exactly go as plan, and like you, we fell through the space time continuum."
"But luckily, we were scooped up by the MPB..." Davis added, turning back around and continued forward. "...they gave us a job, we did it pretty well...one thing led to another, and now we're running our missions for the MPB."
"The MPB stands for the "Multiverse Protection Brigade", which sound smaller then it actually is." Droz continued, waving his hand in the air.. "Now while we're our own organization, we're an outfit in the the large organization of MPB. But all of us in the MPB are dedicated to making sure no one screws with the nature flow of the multiverse, which is essentially everything and anything that has every been thought of to exist. Unfortunately, we got some pricks who want the entire multiverse to themselves."
"These guys make what the IMC does seem like nothing!"
"I won't be surprised if I hear the IMC was involved with them either." Droz said, taking a right turn down another hallway. "We're always looking for new people to join the cause, and seeing that you are a pilot, you shouldn't have much trouble passing the entrance exam."
"And there are many benefits to being a member of the esteemed MPB" Davis said, following after Droz. "Travel to distant universes, meet all kinds of beings, eat all kinds of foods and then maybe constipate as a result!"
The group soon came to an intersection, where the two pilots turned around to look at their female compatriot.
"Now you do have a choice in the matter, we're not going to force you to do anything you don't want. We can easily put you back into your universe without a problem, if you don't want to get caught up with a conflict spanning multiple existences." Droz spoke, gesturing as he spoke. "But I'll say this, it's a chance of a lifetime: freedom like you wouldn't know it and a cause bigger then you can comprehend."
"You said it brother" Davis exclamied, bring his arm around Droz's shoulders. "So what's it gonna be? The red pill or the blue pill?"
Specialist Specialist

Link - Tags: Cassiopeia’s place; darkred darkred CatJones CatJones JessieSune JessieSune @Killerclown

The blonde stared as Cassiopeia gave him a reply, but as she finished his face hardened and he nodded. The origin of his silent nature was the amount of responsibility that had been placed on him from a young age, and the thought that the mew had to deal with the anxieties of such things through their psychic abilities strung a cord with Link.

“Let me help, then.” He offered quietly, then turned his attention briefly back to Jak and Daxter. The boy took the drink and gulped it down once it was apparent that Dax wasn’t interested in it, and Link only nodded to the comment of their dangerous adventures. It was clear to the Hylian now that most of the heroes tended to share a similar fate- train, survive hardships, and save the world. Luckily Zelda had held off Ganon long enough for Link to get his fair share of exploring done, though his actions were perhaps against her own wishes.

When Cassiopeia started having a conversation with seemingly no one else, Link places his hand on the hilt of his sword. It wasn’t talking to him now, so clearly there wasn’t much immediate danger, however it would be a lie to say this was something normal for the young legend. He stayed on guard as the ordeal was taking place, having slowly stood up and ready to step in if Cass or any of their guests were in danger. Alas, all seemed fine as they responded to Blain fairly normally. The teen breathed out a sigh of relief and stood up straight. The word Moonberry seemed familiar to Link, though he doubted it was from his own world. He let his gaze linger on the guy for a few moments longer before it turned back to his new friend.

The pokemon’s explanation somehow made great sense to the adventurer. In fact, the plentiful number of guardians he had to deal with on a near-daily basis were originally created and reactivated to aid in the fight against Calamity Ganon, though after he rose it was clear they were being puppeteered to his will. It seemed similar to what Mew was dealing with, however Link couldn’t determine how identical the situation was. To him, Cass’ situation was much worse. “If it is Ganon, then-“ The boy stopped short when he heard the term “financial interests”. It was probably not the villain he was destined to defeat then. Still, financial interests seemed a strong driving force for a lot of villains, and under the impression that the majority of the MPB members were used to tough times, Link sensed that whatever battle this was was far from over.

With a determined expression upon his face, the elf-like character did a few arm stretches before walking briskly over to the portal. “Suppose I’ll see you guys there then, no?” Finally the hero’s blue irises met the other fours’ before he stepped through, feeling the strange tingle of the transportation bring him back to headquarters. At the very least he’d like to change clothing before another mission started.

"Hot water?" Giffany's brow furrowed. "I haven't used any today...maybe something's wrong with the heater." She rose to her feet, her pink locks bouncing with every step towards the basement door. "I think it's electric. So maybe I can go into the wiring and find the problem." She explained, slipping smoothly through the doorway. The best part about having the powers of electricity at her perusal was that she didn't necessarily need the lights on; with a simple flick of her thumb against her fingers like a cigarette lighter, she created a ball of lightning to illuminate the room in striking shades of neon blue.
“I’ll uh... I’ll come too.” Quill said as he stood up and placed his jet boots to the side. He wasn’t normally the tech type of guy, that was more Rocket’s thing usually, but he also had nothing better to do at the time so he decided to help regardless.

P PopcornPie

Marcus Wright

CanineHopefulBasil-size_restricted.gif

The Multiversal Protection base was filled with a bluish portal that looked much like someone had just time traveled.

But the man in question who came out didn't look that special but he looked just like a normal human. But underneath, he was actually a terminator with human parts.

"At least Skynet hasn't visited here, yet and that's a good thing." He took a walk around the base and took a seat.

He looked out of place among the others, at least he thought he did.

He held a plasma weapon on his back.

He eyed Link, he'd never seen a guy like this in his life and yet he was looking over at him. "What is this, the local convention?"

Marcus sighed, he wasn't quite used to things yet.

"So, hey guys."

"Maybe it's just been.. a while"

Cocogerber13 Cocogerber13 @Others at the base- D Dark - P PopcornPie thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Lyra Clarise and LZ-1156: Watchpoint; [Interacting with: Elekta Kount Elekta Kount ]

Bit by bit, everything was beginning to make sense. The Militia needed her, but in the long standing, Pilots could easily be replaced since the IMC had, from what she'd heard, fractured into remnants. It would give Typhoon, Harmony and every other colony time to rebuild and reorganize for training more Pilots into their academies. As disheartening as the entire notion was, it certainly put her at peace knowing that her parents would have been proud. They finally won. Up until this point, Lyra had never considered a possibility of a parallel universe, yet she quickly entertained herself on the idea that she was, for whatever reason, meant to be here. If it was true that David and Droz explained that the Multiveres was the literal amalgamation of life, then protecting it became her new priority. Plus, she'd need all the morale she could get from being the only Pilot alongside her fellow former 6-4's. She let a genuine chuckle slip from her at the mention of the archaic Matrix film, and played along. "...Think I'll take the red pill, Mobius."

Vasu 'Koromai: Watchpoint; [OPEN TO INTERACTION]
For another individual, time ceased to exist. Re-appearing in a blink, the white portal materialized behind the base of the MPB. A loud , inhuman growing scream got closer and closer before the object came flying out of the portal; a tall biped dressed in dark crimson ornamental armor. With a crashing thud turned into a haphazard combat role, the biped was quick to recover as it stood to its full height of eight foot-one, and released a growling snarl. The portal closed behind it, which made the alien reach for a strange hilt on its right hip. Gripping it and throwing its hand out with a flick of its wrist, a sharp 'CRACK!' was heard as the ionized blade of the Energy Sword deployed as he executed a backward swinging-step in the direction of the portal. Nothing. The biped released a growling roar at the sky; entirely oblivious to the environment around him. "DAMNATION UPON YOU, HIERARCHS!" It was only then that the enraged alien gradually returned to his senses and gazed up at the Human-like Earth environment around him. It looked more like the planet they called Reach because of its lush green landscape, rolling hills and forest outcroppings, but wherever he was, he wasn't on a Sacred Ring. Nor was he in the midst of combat against those infernal apes, only mere moments ago. If he spotted anyone, they would submit to his questions or be slaughtered on the spot.

Ratchet and Clank

tumblr_o6bqxlMByX1rzm1e7o3_500.gif

"Ratchet, we are landing inWatchpoint"

"Sure, I'll land the sh- What is that?! By that, he noticed a giant alien come out of literally nowhere, angrily raging over something.

"I'm not sure, Ratchet. It looks big and ugly."

"Well then, this place sure got interesting fast."

"You can tell me, Ratchet."

The ship slowed down and landed on the ground as Ratchet took out his powerful wrench weapon and Clank quickly hopped on his back.

"Whoa, WHOA, pal. What's got your pants in a knot?"

@Outside the Base- Interacting with Specialist Specialist

Last edited:
Jak and Daxter

jakanddaxter0726131280jpg-881ebd_400w.jpg

"Hey Cass, thanks for the party. It was a blast. But we gotta get going, see you around back at the base."

Jak nodded and smirked, "We'll see you all later at the base."

The eco-warrior and ottsel hopped through the said portal only to see new and old faces.

Jak nodded "Hey Link. What's going on?"

Daxter turned, looking around the base only to see a new face. "Huh, I've never seen that guy around."

Daxter frowned "Hey, we aren't no freaks, right Jak?" He's wrong about everyone, that guy looks weird besides. He noted the other man around and whispered to Jak "There's another guy here too."

@At the Base- D Dark P PopcornPie Cocogerber13 Cocogerber13 Specialist Specialist thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore S Senate8

Vasu 'Koromai: Outside the Watchpoint base; [Interacting with darkred darkred ]
It was as if his thoughts had been answered. Turning back around, the alien's facial features became more apperant. Beady black eyes rested upon the four individuals as the lizard-like head of the Sangheili turned ever so slightly to look at them. The massive alien's head terminated below the jaw into four separate mandibles, each lined with visible razor-sharp teeth and parting slightly to expose the back of the throat visible just by staring at its 'mouth'. Sword still drawn, the Sangheili snarled at the bipedal tree rat who had drawn a weapon. Only, it appeared it wasn't alone. Something just hopped onto its back. Vasu snarled again, producing a low rumble as the mandibles parted and helped the Sangheili to speak English through a booming, deep gravelly voice. "Where am I, Klaka zzi. Perhaps I shall be merciful if you give me an explanation." The Sangheili adjusted its stance to a combat-ready position, if needed. As far as he knew, nothing insofar was familiar to him, and diplomacy wasn't his strong suit.

Ratchet and Clank- Interacting with Specialist Specialist

"Yeah, this species I've never heard of but I thin-"

Clank eyed the other "Look Ratchet, I think he might be talking to us."

Clank looked at the Sanghelli "Apologies for the intrusion."

Ratchet cut him off "Look, you are at the Watchpoint base."

Clank turned and nodded, "What Ratchet said."

With a flick of his wrist, the purely-Energy based blade seemed to terminate at the bulbous sides of the hilt and deactivate as the energy field holding the iniozed plasma in vanished. The blade virtually shattered into a wisp of energy before Vasu holstered the weapon, speaking up soon after with a snort. "I apprecieate your compliance. This base, 'Watchpoint', this is not Human controlled territory, correct? I have not heard of nor seen the likes of you before." From anyone else observing the exchange, the towering Sangheili still looked ready for combat, but its stance was certainly more relaxed than it was six seconds ago.

Ratchet frowned "I'm a Lombax. I'm known throughout my galaxy, this is Clank, my friend."

"Depends on who you ask. Watchpoint has multiversal folks just like you and I in it."

Specialist Specialist

Vasu released a low growl, nodding. "Lom..Bax. I am a Sangheili of the once Holy Covenant Empire, native to the planet known as Sangheilios. Enough about such- multiversal? Does that mean there are other Covenant here? Humans?" The last word was spat with an obvious distaste as Vasu took a cautious step closer. The Sangheili carried himself with a gait that both commanded authority and demanded respect as he lightly bladed his right side toward them. It was clear he didn't trust the two of them, but all things considered had it been a Human who first approached him would have certainly perished. "If what you say is true, a Slipspace malfunction must have brought me here. Blasted Jiralhanae must have sabotaged our systems.." Vasu muttered, glancing off to the side lightly before snapping his attention back to the duo.

Link - Tags: Cassiopeia’s place; darkred darkred CatJones CatJones JessieSune JessieSune Killerclown Killerclown

As the Hylian hero stepped into the Databases room, he looked down to see his body reconstructing in the same way it did when he used the Sheika Slate. Apparently it only did that in the cross between dimensions and his home world.

Because of his interest in this discovery, Link didn’t realise there was someone else in the room- that is, until he spoke up. The blond’s eyes widened slightly and he stared at Marcus. His ears were weird, and the weapon upon his back resembled a guardian’s laser... well, slightly. The boy also didn’t exactly understand what was being asked- “Um, a convention?” The topic was lost when the guy appeared to next greet him and Jak and Dax, both of whom must have just teleported back to the main room. He greeted them with a respectful nod.

The retaliation they showed from the comment led to Link thinking it was an insult and his eyes sharpened a bit in offense. Freaks? Is that what Marcus had implied? Fortunately Link’s temper wasn’t one that flared often, and instead of confronting the robot, he piped up with, “you new?”

Jak and Daxter

Jak crossed his arms and looked over at Marcus "You are strange, yourself, stranger." Jak's temper was a little less controlled but he remained calm.

Link asked the stranger "You new?"

Daxter looked over at the stranger "Why are your ears so short compared to ours."

Marcus Wright

"That's because I'm a human and we don't have ears like yours."

He frowned "Yeah, I'm new. Name's Marcus."

Jak and Daxter

Daxter eyed the man "Marcus? Seems kind of a weird name?"

Jak rolled his eyes "Dax, be nice for once."

Daxter frowned "Hey!"

Cocogerber13 Cocogerber13
darkred darkred CatJones CatJones JessieSune JessieSune Killerclown Killerclown @PopcornPie​

Pokemon Universe Johto Region

The sky was dark night had materalized however... it was not the only commodity to happen someone else was around their was a man dressed in black known to many from Kanto to be a memeber of the evil organization that not only stole Pokemon from trainers and non trainers alike, but also experimented and enslaved them to create stronger... Pokemon that could last longer in a battle. Their goal was to create the ultimate Pokemon. One that eclipsed over all and yet again he was the one being hunted, but he was not alone sitting on a stone surrounded by Pokemone with green spots was Mewtwo he was motionless, conserving his strength for just the right moment, "Nine, Nine, Nine" with each warning from Ninetails mouth the fox Pokemon's pitch grew higher as if hoping that the Team Rocket member overheard his voice and would stay back.

But he did not he kept the Rocket grunt kept his pace growing ever closer to the cave "Yes I know Ninetails I sense him aswell. Let him come, he shall soon realize how foolish it is to oppose me.
"Blassstoise!" Mewtwo shifted his eyes toward Blastoise he was aware of them growing in numbers. "Don't be concerned I will do what I have always done." Standing to his hind legs he finished his statement "protect you."

As the numbers grew so did the Legendary Pokemon's spirit and he walked out calmly "Leave us." "Can't do that boss's orders your to come with this Mewtwo. The grunt had an evil smirk on his face throwing a pokeball from his palm and catching it. "You belong to Giovanni." Over the years that passed hiding from people like this it wore on his mind, his heart. Mewtwo looked to the skies and saw a helicopter with a needle sticking out of both sides from it's front end. "Mewtwo balled his three digits together, and released a shockwave of electricity that shocked the grunt standing five miles away from him and the grunts inside the helicopter one of them slammed their fist into the button and the net released

Mewtwo tear it in half with a swipe of his hand he looked back to check on clones and Pikachu was missing, frustrated Mewtwo traced the grunt that stole Pikachu from him their was a second copter hidden by a cloaking device he did not know about. The clones followed after Mewtwo just passed the cave into the forest Giovanni was awaiting his arrival. "Release him." Giovanni smirked his arms behind his back, "Right after you swear your loyality to me." "I will not become your partner." "Then we do this hard way." With a flick of his wrist forward several helicopters launched nets and eletric droids after him. Mewtwo destroyed them all except for one, a large device that grabbed him and nullifed has abilites it soon shocked him until his eyes could not open any longer, "You maybe powerful and cunning but I to am clever old friend."

Everyone Everyone at MPB member

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back