• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse Protection Brigade! (Multiverse RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Jak and Daxter: Mew's Place

It's when Jak and Daxter did a jump into the portal leading back to the base, being a little late for the party.

"Aw, come on! Late for a party? It isn't the same without the Daxinator!"

Jak snickered and followed behind Daxter where everyone was eating and looked at everyone "Sorry we are late."

Jak found a spot near the end of the table "Usually a beer or something for me, please. Also a drink for Daxter.

Daxter smiled and jumped on the table. He was an amazing storyteller in his world and he would have a fun time telling everyone of adventures they'd been on.

Jak smiled as Daxter began to move his arms and the eco-warrior listened to adventures past.

"So there we were with the nastiest race car drivers known to men.."

JessieSune JessieSune animegirl20 animegirl20 Cocogerber13 Cocogerber13 P PopcornPie
=

Last edited:
"Nyeh?!" Giffany jumped around to look at Kagome, frozen in an awkward pose. Her arms got stuck above her head, one foot was twisted around so the heel pointed out, and her spine was in a half-corkscrew. "Oh, Kagome..." She answered quietly as she uncurled herself. "Sorry. I was just having breakfast and...thinking..." She hadn't noticed it until she'd been yanked back to reality, but her anime was over. The credits rolled over the image of the two leads standing on a cliff during a sunset, motionless except for the female's swaying hair. "See her?" Giffany asked, pointing to the green-haired young woman. "She's everything I was programmed to be, charming, quiet, dorky, gentle...but, somehow...I became everything she's not.” She held a lock of her hair, which slowly reverted to its normal pink.

Link - Tags: Cassiopeia’s place; darkred darkred CatJones CatJones JessieSune JessieSune

Link turned rather bashful at the compliment, glancing to the side and bringing his arm to the back of his neck until Cass mentioned the food. “Never, I’m just grateful for the offer. I’ve had my fair share of... interesting meals. A friend of mine made me try something called a Rock Roast.” The blonde commented. This was a bit more talking than he was used to, but he didn’t mind. It was nice to not have to worry about defeating Ganon for once.

The teenager gingerly plucked a berry from a bowl and tossed it into his mouth, a cheerful hum soon following. Almost as if suddenly remembering something, Link cast his eyes towards the portal. Nobukatsu was nowhere to be seen, and now Link wondered if how he had judged the man was wrong.

He looked back the the floating cat-like being, then gently pulled out a stool to perch on. The offer of a drink brought another memory to his mind- one where he went up to a bar. The exchange between him and the Gerudo woman behind the counter had ended in him not being able to get a drink- both because of his young appearance and the criticism he had gotten when he had asked for a glass of milk. Thus... “Um, if it is not too much of a bother, could I get a glass of milk..?” He requested quietly. Though he was technically old enough to drink, being 116 and all, the majority of his life he had been... well, being revived.

Link reached for a familiar, larger fruit as Cassiopeia continued talking. Hopefully if they saw him with an apple in hand then they would feel allowed to start eating as well. He stopped mid bite when the tales of his adventures was brought up, the Mew clearly being interested in it. Bringing the fruit back down to where he still held it on the table, Link cleared his throat. “I do have a few stories if you truly wish to hear them, but first there has been something on my mind since I first met you.” He started respectfully before explaining, “there is another world aside from my own that I am called to from time to time, and it is set up almost like gladiator battles. Smash, I think it’s called.” The ancient hero paused to see if it rang any bells. “I am summoned to fight most of the time, which I don’t entirely mind, but I also get to meet people from other worlds. There is a being called Mewtwo that takes part in the same way and I couldn’t help but notice some sort of resemblance between your own kind.”

Link sincerely hoped he was not touching on something sensitive, since Mewtwo was much larger and purpler than Cassiopeia was, and appeared more aggressive. He supposed the aggression could have also just come from the fact that they brawled together, but the difference was still present.

Just as he opened his mouth as if to say more, he snapped it shut when he heard the zapping sounds of someone else entering through the portal Andre he turned his head. It was not the self declared lord he had had in mind, but the other Hylian from earlier. Plus his smaller partner, of course.

Link would have been perfectly content just listening to the talkative pair. The appearance of Jak did pique his curiosity though, and considering how much Link had already spoken, he figured a little more couldn’t hurt. “I’m unsure if there is much of concept of lateness at this point, but hello again.” He greeted them neutrally, but his nod definitely wasn’t one of hostility. “If I’m right, your equipment isn’t that of the Sheika. Are you perhaps from Hateno Village?” He cocked his head to the side as he asked. The possibility seemed far-fetched but Hateno was the largest Hylian village he could think of, and if there were another place this man was from then that would mean Link could have new territory to explore.

His eyelashes fluttered quickly at something stirring on the table, and looking over, the Hylian champion’s eyes rounded when Daxter started speaking. Race car drivers? Wasn’t that the other universe Link had recently been called to? No, that was called Mario cart - with a T. What the hell were race cars, then?

"Milk? That's hardly a common request, but I'm glad to answer it. There you go! A look into your goblet should show what you asked for has been provided. If you manage to drain it, it will be refilled, so don't hesitate to take as much as you like."

They listen for a bit as Link questions them, blinking a bit and looking thoughtful.

"Regarding the world you speak of, I have been there, but only rarely do I visit -- it's not a scene I particularly love. Still, it does have the merit of people you can meet who otherwise you would not. Regarding Mewtwo...or Andromeda, as I call them -- we are familiar with each other. Suffice it to say we have had differences, but are not on unfriendly terms now and have worked out our biggest conflicts. Andromeda could be considered my child...as a younger Mew I was less...wise...and I was captured by forces that used me in ways I care not to remember, in efforts to use my power to create the perfect warrior slave. Andromeda was the result, and for a long time they considered me soft. I considered them cruel. Still, we learned to get past our prejudices, and while they still care more for battle than I -- we are more like friends than enemies, and I like to check on them from time to time."

Upon the entrance of the others, Cassiopeia smiles at the new visitors. "You're not late. You're right on time. A glance at your cups should show you have what you requested. Help yourself to anything here." They smile as Daxter begins speaking. "I've never driven a car, but would be glad to hear more on the matter of your exploits regarding them. I will partake myself of the food now, so you have a captive audience."

With a happy chuckle the Mew takes one of the smaller berries in both hands and takes a small bite, apparently delighted with the flavor. To be fair, the Mew had pulled out all the stops to make sure the banquet would be suitable for their guests -- and as a lover of sweet things, they couldn't help but smile at their own success.

( Cocogerber13 Cocogerber13 and darkred darkred :) )

Home Office
The Multiversal Trade Union

It was eerily quiet in the board room of the Mutiversal Trade Union. Gathered around the table was a collection of businessmen, human and humanoid alike, from all corners of the multiverse. Sitting at the far end of the table was a male figure whose features were mostly covered up by the shadows of the corner of the room he was sat in. This man was The Chairman, the mysterious leader of the MTU. To his immediate right was Mogul Razdunk, boss of the Venture Company, one of the company's in the Union, and The Chairman's right-hand man and successor. The Chairman suddenly grabbed a sheet of paper in front of him and proceeded to read it while saying,
'' I call this meeting to order. Mr. Erickson from Buy N'Large, please state the reason for calling this meeting. Many of us had previous obligations."

The rest of the Board murmured in agreement as Mr Erickson, a tall, red haired man with a red beard and a pair of bifocals stood up, carrying what appeared to be a folder. He placed the folder down on the table and opend it, revealing a variety of pictures from what appeared to be a jungle. He then cleared his voice and said to the gathered board members in a thick, Scandinavian accent,

''Ladies and Gentlemen of the Board. As you know, our esteemed organization has recently approved a project to help develop a distant planet in Universe X known as Pandora by both yours truly and Mr. Irwin James Mortman. For the longest time, we though the planet had no sapient beings. That was, until a Techno Union scouting drone we sent in to help our recently arrived survey crews to scout out the planet for possible sites, but It was smashed on it's first night. We managed to save one photo however, and this is what we recovered."

Erickson then proceeded to hold up the photo for the Board to see, revealing a tall, slender, blue skinned creature with a cat-like appearance. Te members of the Board murmured to themselves as they looked at the photo. It appeared that Pandora had a sapient species after all. But, from how the creature was dressed in the photo, it was quite obvious that their society was quite primitive. The Chairman thought this over for a while and said to the Board,
"It is quite obvious what you are asking us Mr. Erickson, you are wanting us to send in more resources to get the Native problem under control before it starts. I for one agree to this proposition. We have suffered loss in profit in the past due to underestimating "savage" natives of the world's we choose. All agree say aye, all opposed stay silent."

The entire boardroom went up with a simultaneous cry of "Aye!" It was official, the MTU were to head to Pandora in full-force and develop it, and deal with the natives before they became a threat.

Kagome looked at the screen and thought for a moment. "So you became your own person instead letting program telling you what you're supposed to be?" Kagome smiled, "Doesn't sound so bad to me. You may not completely act like her but is that really a bad thing? Heck, real-life girls aren't even that perfect." Kagome turned off the show and then stretched out her arms. "You know Giffany if you had ended up the way you were supposed to be programmed you might not be here right now."
P PopcornPie

Giffany shook her head. "I know that. I'm glad to be alive. It's just...it's what it cost that's been bothering me." She watched a few sparks pop out from her wrists. "Sometimes I feel like I'd rather be a regular game than 'The Haunted Game'." A commercial played, showing an eerie, elf-looking villain laying waste to a town of innocent people. Giffany's misty pink eyes attached to his scarred teal face; even when the commercial cut to the heroes of the anime, her eyes lingered on the spot where he had been. "Didn't you see him?" She mused, staring solemnly ahead. "He hurt people to get what he wanted. He believes that was the way to gain love. And I believed it, too." She returned to her breakfast, taking a bigger spoonful of mashed peaches than usual and slowly inserting it into her mouth. The sweet, tangy taste helped her mood, motivating her to speak a little louder. "I'm happy to be free, I have a great life now, but I know that no matter how much love I give back to Gravity Falls, no matter how many universes I help save, I'll never be forgiven for what I did then. It's like...I'm able to do the right things for the wrong reasons, you know?" She slightly turned up the volume, hoping that the upbeat theme song would take her mind off her funk, if only for a half hour.

Link - Tags: Cassiopeia’s place; darkred darkred CatJones CatJones JessieSune JessieSune

Link turned rather bashful at the compliment, glancing to the side and bringing his arm to the back of his neck until Cass mentioned the food. “Never, I’m just grateful for the offer. I’ve had my fair share of... interesting meals. A friend of mine made me try something called a Rock Roast.” The blonde commented. This was a bit more talking than he was used to, but he didn’t mind. It was nice to not have to worry about defeating Ganon for once.

The teenager gingerly plucked a berry from a bowl and tossed it into his mouth, a cheerful hum soon following. Almost as if suddenly remembering something, Link cast his eyes towards the portal. Nobukatsu was nowhere to be seen, and now Link wondered if how he had judged the man was wrong.

He looked back the the floating cat-like being, then gently pulled out a stool to perch on. The offer of a drink brought another memory to his mind- one where he went up to a bar. The exchange between him and the Gerudo woman behind the counter had ended in him not being able to get a drink- both because of his young appearance and the criticism he had gotten when he had asked for a glass of milk. Thus... “Um, if it is not too much of a bother, could I get a glass of milk..?” He requested quietly. Though he was technically old enough to drink, being 116 and all, the majority of his life he had been... well, being revived.

Link reached for a familiar, larger fruit as Cassiopeia continued talking. Hopefully if they saw him with an apple in hand then they would feel allowed to start eating as well. He stopped mid bite when the tales of his adventures was brought up, the Mew clearly being interested in it. Bringing the fruit back down to where he still held it on the table, Link cleared his throat. “I do have a few stories if you truly wish to hear them, but first there has been something on my mind since I first met you.” He started respectfully before explaining, “there is another world aside from my own that I am called to from time to time, and it is set up almost like gladiator battles. Smash, I think it’s called.” The ancient hero paused to see if it rang any bells. “I am summoned to fight most of the time, which I don’t entirely mind, but I also get to meet people from other worlds. There is a being called Mewtwo that takes part in the same way and I couldn’t help but notice some sort of resemblance between your own kind.”

Link sincerely hoped he was not touching on something sensitive, since Mewtwo was much larger and purpler than Cassiopeia was, and appeared more aggressive. He supposed the aggression could have also just come from the fact that they brawled together, but the difference was still present.

Just as he opened his mouth as if to say more, he snapped it shut when he heard the zapping sounds of someone else entering through the portal Andre he turned his head. It was not the self declared lord he had had in mind, but the other Hylian from earlier. Plus his smaller partner, of course.

Link would have been perfectly content just listening to the talkative pair. The appearance of Jak did pique his curiosity though, and considering how much Link had already spoken, he figured a little more couldn’t hurt. “I’m unsure if there is much of concept of lateness at this point, but hello again.” He greeted them neutrally, but his nod definitely wasn’t one of hostility. “If I’m right, your equipment isn’t that of the Sheika. Are you perhaps from Hateno Village?” He cocked his head to the side as he asked. The possibility seemed far-fetched but Hateno was the largest Hylian village he could think of, and if there were another place this man was from then that would mean Link could have new territory to explore.

His eyelashes fluttered quickly at something stirring on the table, and looking over, the Hylian champion’s eyes rounded when Daxter started speaking. Race car drivers? Wasn’t that the other universe Link had recently been called to? No, that was called Mario cart - with a T. What the hell were race cars, then?

Jak raised an eyebrow "Never heard of Hatano Village. Me and Daxter were raised in a place called Sandover Village. There weren't too many problems but every so often, we'd had Dark Eco sages trying to take it over named Gol and Maia."

Daxter said "That's how I became an ottsel, too. I was a man like Jak was a while ago."

Jak looked up and nodded, looking at Link, a bit serious. "Let's see, how to explain it. Me and Daxter went to this place called Kras City. Once we stepped foot in it, we already had death threats from the locals. It's more because of my past. The huge guy I worked for named Krew tried to betray me when I raced this guy named Erol."

"He was a mob boss. However, the craziest thing about it was that, as soon as me and my friends arrived, we had a toast with a drink that was poisoned with Nightshade. I don't know how we survived it but we had to worry about death, and the rival gang going after us."

Jak looked over at Daxter and nodded "Tell the rest of the story, Dax."

Daxter turned, throwing his arms out in different directions "Razor sharp chrome gleaming in the dark...Weapons bristling under rumbling hoods..."

"Jak and I are WORLD FAMOUS! And we are connected too! "Anyways, We'd been invited to Kras City for the reading of some will.. A RICH GUY named Krew!"

"Yeah, Big is right. We were Krew's muscle back in Haven City. But old tub of butter kicked the bucket."

"Oh yeah.. Slowly the racers circled us.. and the smell of fear hung in the air, and something else too.."

"I TOLD JAK, LOSE THE SUCKERS"

"Jak was barely able to handle himself but with my help, we took them all out."

"Until only ONE was left!"

Jak turned "Until three gang members threatened to stab Daxter with a knife and I broke in the bar's window with my suped up race car."

JessieSune JessieSune Cocogerber13 Cocogerber13

JessieSune JessieSune
Blain walked around the Scallop village, his face blank. He was in the middle of a grand hunt with followers of Eilistraee, the patron of good drow and hunting. Even though he was the follower of a different goddess, Blain felt a certain kinship with the followers of Eilistraee. He was right about to snag a great big stag when he was called by his allies in the MPB to help contain a outbreak of ''Goombas'' in a village. He had no idea what a Goomba and was shocked by what appeared to be something that would be right at home in the Underdark. After closer examination, He found that the Goombas where almost harmless, except for the nasty bite they delivered. After a while, the situation was resolved and the team went their separate ways. Blain was about to head home, but stopped when he heard Cassiopeia, a unusual cat-like creature and teammate who somehow seen through Blain's tough exterior and befriended him, inviting people over for tea. Blain decided to go with her and, after a few minutes of roaming the village, entered the portal she had made and arrived at the tea room. When he arrived, he saw that they had already started the tea. He immediately sat down on one of the chairs and grunted a greeting to everyone present and nodded politely at Cassiopeia.

Cassiopeia's eyes widen as they follow the story. "Sounds like your survival was rather touch and go. My experience with Mafia elements is by no means light, but I do not know for certain that I would have been able to act as you did. Nonetheless, I'm glad to see the two of you in one piece. Myself, I know only what it's like to transform voluntarily, so I can only imagine what it was like for you, Daxter."

The conversation and company cheer the Mew, and it's not long before much of their natural reserve is replaced by an open warmth -- indeed, the room feels cozier than it already did. Blain's entrance is met with a glance of surprise, but then affirmation.

"Ah, hello. Thank you for coming along. I hope you're well."

Despite their age, they display almost childlike excitement at the various arrivals, and quickly lean back into a sort of reclining position in mid-air, their tail flipping about as they absorb what all their guests say.

At the same time, a vague uneasiness pries at the back of their minds --- not brought on by the company, but by something else...something familiar...yet not net known.

"I have a feeling I'll be back to work sooner than I thought..."

Cocogerber13 Cocogerber13 darkred darkred Killerclown Killerclown -- enjoying the party? ^^)

Jak nodded at Cassandra "There are a whole lot more adventures in our past. If I told you guys my whole life story, we'd be sitting here for days."

Daxter sat on Jak's shoulder "Someday, perhaps others can visit our world, Jak."

Jak shrugged "Perhaps." while sipping at his beer.

Daxter eyed Link's drink," is that Yakow milk?"

He turned from Link and Cassandra and looked over at the new arrival, Blain.

"Welcome!"

Daxter shrugged "Welcome from me as well."

Cocogerber13 Cocogerber13 darkred darkred Killerclown Killerclown -- (Yes! I'm enjoying the party)

Arthur and Iroh
"Yeah, sounds about right..." Arthur grumbled, as he began to holster his weapon. "...you must of fell through one of them giant holes in time and space that just...appears... Don't worry, happened to me...you'd think whoever made existence would have made it much durable, but I guess it just wasn't in the budget..."
Arthur took a step away from the group, adjusting his hat, before grabbing onto his belt and looked out from the opening where they had camped///
"The two knuckle heads that are suppose to be pickin' us up can explain things better then me, unless you have anythin' more to say about it..." Arthur said, glancing over to Iroh, whom simply gave a shrug. "...we'll get you put back into your universes, don't you worry about that...least, I think we can."
"Indeed, but while we wait, would you care for some tea?" Iroh offered, nodding and smiling to both women.
"I'd rather drink horse piss."
Specialist Specialist

Lyra Clarise and LZ-1156: Unknown Location [Village]; [Interacting with: Elekta Kount Elekta Kount ]

Lyra awkwardly put her right hand back to her side and stepped back as she listened to the Cowboy speak; her attempt at an introduction rendered null. At the mention of her universe, however, she looked back to the massive mech which locked its pupil onto her, took a couple thudding steps forward, and adjusted into a kneel as it spoke up at a slightly booming but comfortable volume; sounding flat, stoic and digitized. "Pilot, my analysis indicates that the Fold Weapon's explosion de-stabilized the fabric of our timeline. We are all that made it. I am unsure of the other Civilians in this area." Lyra turned back to look at them both and sighed. "I apprecieate the optimism, but even if it is just an analysis, it might be real. Until we know for sure, it seems like we must work together to survive. I don't have any problems with that, of course. You haven't shot me in the back just yet." Lyra jokingly said to the both of them, before settling her gaze on Iroh. "As a matter of fact... I would certainly appreciate some tea, thank you."

Kagome Higurashi​
Kagome nodded, and looked at the tv. "True you made mistakes but the important thing is your doing good now. You've changed even if the others you wronged can't forgive you you should at least forgive yourself and just move on.....Anyway let's get your mind off that and talk about something else." Suddenly Kagome noticed something. "Wait where is everyone? Did they head home or something?"
P PopcornPie

Half of Giffany's lip tipped up into a smile. She meant it whenever she said she was dangerous, but she meant it more when she said she had a great life. If she hadn't become sentient, she wouldn't have anyone to talk to about her issues...but, then again, if she hadn't become sentient, she wouldn't have any issues to talk about. Was it a paradox or just an abstract thought? To avoid twisting her brain into a knot trying to figure it out, she agreed to change the subject. "I'm not sure." She answered, a little meekly, while turning the volume back down. "It's highly unlikely that anyone died on our mission, but, now that I think about it, I haven't seen too many of us come back." She lifted her head over the back of the couch, wondering if anyone was listening to their conversation from around the corner.

Link - Tags: Cassiopeia’s place; darkred darkred CatJones CatJones JessieSune JessieSune Killerclown Killerclown

At the comment towards his beverage, Link took the goblet with both hands and nodded his thanks. As the adventure looked in at the milk, he listened to the Mew’s tale. He took a swig and then wiped his mouth on one of his bracers, looking up to the legendary Pokemon. He definitely detected that Mewtwo had an ambitious fighting spirit compared to Cass’ more peaceful methods. Then again, the closest he and “Andromeda” had come as friends was hanging out in the lobby together. Not a word had ever really been spoken between them. The bit of their appearance as Cassiopeia’s child did propose questions as well, though Link didn’t push his host.

Link continued on his quest to politely stuff his face, now nibbling on a small pastry, as the other Hylian spoke. That is, until he realised that Jak was not, in fact, a Hylian moments later. Every other word the pair spoke of see,Ed foreign to the legendary hero, and his puzzlement showed on his face only a little.

Their adventures surely appeared dangerous from how Dax describes it, and Link had set his cup back on the table to give them his full attention. Now that he thought about it, the elf-feathered man shouldn’t have been surprised about their situation. The two were one of the first to the battlefield and were quick to shoot laser-guns. Link might have hadn’t such a weapon of his own had Ganon not been revived. When Cassiopeia responded, Link bobbed his head quickly in agreement.

Link startled when someone else silently entered the room and made his way to a seat, earning the Hylian’s stare. It appeared there were more beings that looked similar to Hylians than he had originally thought. Blain appeared to have the similar motive of keeping to himself though, so Link didn’t worry about his sudden appearance too much.

The boy arched an eyebrow to the small... ottsel, did he say he was? He had been observing Link’s drink, and quite frankly the blond was taken aback by the question. “Uhhhm, I think... it’s from a goat? You can try it if you’d like.” He offered, sliding the metal over to him. What was up with Link offering his meals away today? Not that he minded, it was just an unusual occurrence.

“We have a lot of those back in Hyrule, though they are definitely wild spirits.” His hand was subconsciously placed on his lower ribs, where he had been head-butted more than once. “They’re nothing compared to a Lynel’s horns though, those guys are worse than freeing the divine beasts.” Link had died often in his first trials against the horned-lion-headed centaurs, only alive now with the help of Mipha’s Grace and the faeries he collected once in a while.

Noticing how the Hylian had emptied another bowl of small berries, a guilty-feeling Link started digging around in his inventory. Pulling out a few Hearty Mushrooms, herbs, a second glass of goat’s milk, and a salt crystal, Link stood up to peer around for a cooking pot. Eventually not finding one, he used the tool provided by the agency to create a rip in the universe that led straight to one of the stables in his own world. He hopped in for a few seconds before popping back and setting the steaming bowl of soup down for anyone to get a bite of. Just as he took a bite of his own, the teenager heard Cassiopeia and his ears seemed to perk up. “Hm? Cass..?” Link quietly murmured, wishing for an explanation.

(Haha, yep! Link could use some relaxation once in a while lol)

Arthur and Iroh
"Wonderful! Here..." Iroh said, puring a cup of piping hot tea, before carefully offering the drink to Lyra "They called this "Goldthorn Tea", I learned the recipe from a a fellow on one of my missions. Of course, I had to make some adjustments in order to contain it in a more portable form."
"Don't say I didn't warn ya..." Arthur mumbled, as he continued to look over the ridge. A moment later, he glanced over to Iroh and Lyra, but the bigger machine in the background caught his attention.
"The, big fella over there...kind looks familiar, in a way....it a monster, or somthin'?"
Specialist Specialist

Lyra Clarise and LZ-1156: Unknown Location [Village]; [Interacting with: Elekta Kount Elekta Kount ]
The Pilot known to them as Lyra reached up and pulled her helmet off her head as the glowing blue visor dimmed into a light gray. What lay beneath with a frightening young and pale face spotted with freckles; contrasting sharply against hazel eyes and firey orange short hair. Her voice remained at the same tone as under the helmet, but much softer this time without the amplification of the speakers as she gingerly reached out and took the cup gently from Iroh's hands into her own. "Much appreciated. Goldthorn Tea? That's a new variant I've never heard before." She gently blew into the cup, before turning her gaze back to Arthur and breifly looking behind her. "Liz? She's my Titan. Where I come from, only the best and most qualified soldiers are bestowed the title of 'Pilot', and assigned one of these Titans as a massive... War-robot of sorts. Our entire military has a handful of them, and the enemy we've been fighting for years has them, too. A Pilot and their Titan are a team to be feared on the battlefield, and the only equal to them in battle is another Pilot and Titan. They can hold their own in a fight, but they're much better with us controlling them through our neural links. I'm... not expecting you to understand much of this- I won't bore you with the details." Lyra concluded apologetically. The last thing she wanted was to talk these three's ears off while all four of them were probably still recovering from shock.

"Interjection: I have served with Pilot Clarise in 36 assigned missions, totaling 25,000-plus hours of logged combat operation. Our Combat Efficency Rating is 97.8%. However, she is more than just a Pilot. She is a friend."
Liz spoke up from behind Lyra as the Titan darted its singular eye between the four of them. Lyra beamed brightly and looked behind her. "Thanks, Liz." Before turning back and finally taking a sip of the Goldthorn Tea. Her eyes lit up as she fluttered a noise deep in her throat- it had been quite a long time since she'd had a refreshment like this. "This is amazing! Thank you for the tea, mister..?"

Cassiopeia listens to the others, somewhat amused at the contrasts in method and personality, and charmed by the openness in which their new acquaintances revel. Even Link, a person who the Mew could tell did not talk often, seemed inclined to speak his mind. Blain, of course, would need a bit more time, but all it was rather a wonderful party. It is with some confusion, then, that they regard Link's last comment, until they've had a moment to process it.

"Oh. Well, I tend to have a premonition of trouble before it happens. Someone is planning something not altogether pleasant, and I sense I will soon be asked to get involved -- not that I mind. It's why I agreed to be a part of this organization. For now I'm quite content in your company, and regardless of where we each go from here, I hope you all realize it's an honor to serve you, as well as with you."

So saying, the Mew takes another bite, clears their plate, and circles the table, making sure all present have food and drink to spare. They are themselves content, being of light appetite, and take more nourishment in heart than in body in seeing the others comfortable situated. Suddenly, however, they seem to go rather stiff.

"No. I will not be made a part of your scheme." This last comment is made to themselves, a silent aside, though they know it's not well-hidden.

"I hope you'll each excuse me. Part of my gifting is to know a good deal more than most -- and there are some who would seek to put me to use as a tool for their own means."

They look over their shoulder once more, before finally taking their place at the table and watching the others. Their look of concern has faded, and they look almost childlike in their merriment, as they listen and laugh at what their companions say.

"You really are a delightful troupe. I only wish I'd met you sooner!"

( Cocogerber13 Cocogerber13 darkred darkred and Killerclown Killerclown I think Cass's primary contribution is all but over for the party, aside from wrapping it up, but feel free to keep it going as they listen ^^)

Arthur and Iroh
"Wait, you actually enjoying that horse piss?" Arthur said, turning around, seemingly more enamored with her reaction to the tea then to the giant, hulking mech who apparently also talked. "I mean just look at it, it's all yellow..."
"Ignore him, for he knows not the way of the tea." Iroh said, as he raised a palm towards Arthur.
"Great, another weirdo to add to the pile..."
The noise of a silent explosion suddenly occurred from the skies, and if they turned their eyes, they who would looking would have witnessed a dropship of sorts warp into existence. On the side of said of the dropship, one would have observed a an explosive logo with the words "Last Resort" written on it, as the dropship descended upon the group's position, the force of it's engines creating a miniature vortex as it came closer to the ground. The dropship would then turn, turning it's rear to face the group, as the hatch began to open, revealing two pilots standing rather causally at it's entrance.
"Well what do we have here?" One of the pilots called out, as both leaped off the boarding ramp. "A new friend eh? Well, that's Iroh for ya."
"Really? Now what about me?"
"It's pretty obvious that it can't be your friend: You don't have any friends."
"Funny, I could the same about you."
"Knocked it off you two." The pilot with the accent said, as he approached both Iroh and Lyra. "Didn't think I'd see another pilot here. You with the MPB?"
"No, she's not..." Arthur said, stepping up next to the questioning pilot. "...she's one of the poor fellas who fell through the space time continuum."
"Damn, well it was a good thing you ran into these guys when you did..." The accented pilot said, now looking at Lyras. "...who knows what would have happened to you otherwise...MPB proper might have taken some time to find ya."
"Hey Droz, look, she's 6-4!" Davis said excitedly, as he gave Droz a rough shake on the shoulder.
"I can see that, don't get too excited." "Droz" said, as he pushed Davis away. "Sorry about Davis, he just gets easily excited....see, the two of us use to be part of the 6-4 ourselves... Er, but anyways, you must be confused about all of this... but don't you worry! We'll get you back into your correct universe in no time. But first, we gotta get you back to our base..."
"Whoa, nice Titan you got there...I use to rock a Ion myself, I think I still have the o'l gal in the system..." David commented, as he let go off Droz, taking a few steps forward to admire the white colored titan. "...but we're going to need to bottle her up for the trip back to base, here take this..."
David reached into one of his many pockets and retrieved what looked like a very tiny bottle, before tossing said object towards Lyra.
"Curtsy of Capsule Corp, love these things..." David chuckled, as he pointed towards the titan. "...alright, whatcha gotta do is just press the button and toss it at your titan. Then poof! Ya got a titan in the palm of your hands."
Specialist Specialist

Last edited:
He was ready, prepared for his next mission he boarded his small spacecraft and travelled away from planet Ka'tar while his friend Riley kept an eye on his son Riley was a good friend he always helped David with what he couldn't do at the time. The ramp on the ship shut closed and he launched into outer space heading for the space station he was assigned to once there standing on a yellow pathway of solid energy he walked inside and greeted his commander "Good day commander Jon." His hands behind his back grabbing the back of wrist he walked over to a folder that was present on his desk the amount of paperwork he had to file gave him a sigh of relief "Your next assignment is an alien known as Kara's Stooler hes a brute so you cannot take him lightly he stole a lot of cargo from a truck searching for this one stone." Jon placed his hands on his desk he got a bit more serious "We can't afford to let this one escape us now pinpointed where he will be and how to get there. I placed the coordinates on your tracker. If he gets his hands on that stone he'll have the freedom to travel through multiple universes unless we stop him today. Your my best cadet I've tried lending this task to another one of the men or women but it was to much they got injured or worse." David was confident that he retrieve the item and keep this alien from accessing other universes to steal from them.

"Don't worry commander I will retrieve the item." With that said David departed in his spacecraft heading for the location on his tracker.

Before she could respond, she was interrupted by the classic visage of a Militia Dropship descending from on-high alerted her to the two Pilots making their way down and toward her. The entire ordeal was now an information overload as Lyra's mind scrambled to notice the most immedeate details. Former 6-4's? MPB? Last Resort? These were questions for later, and as she speed gulped her Goldthorn tea and graciously handed it back to Iroh with a nod of thanks, she was quick to place her helmet back on and take the bottle from David. "I... alright, let me just- This isn't going to hurt her, right?" She turned back toward Liz, who had her center eyepiece fixated on a figure off behind the Cowboy, leaning up against a tree. The giant mech swiveled its gaze back to her, and looked at Droz and David. "Trust them, Pilot. I will be fine." Looking at the bottle, she then stepped forward and performed an underhand toss toward her Titan. She wanted to shut her eyes, yet kept them open to see just what this device was capable of.

Half of Giffany's lip tipped up into a smile. She meant it whenever she said she was dangerous, but she meant it more when she said she had a great life. If she hadn't become sentient, she wouldn't have anyone to talk to about her issues...but, then again, if she hadn't become sentient, she wouldn't have any issues to talk about. Was it a paradox or just an abstract thought? To avoid twisting her brain into a knot trying to figure it out, she agreed to change the subject. "I'm not sure." She answered, a little meekly, while turning the volume back down. "It's highly unlikely that anyone died on our mission, but, now that I think about it, I haven't seen too many of us come back." She lifted her head over the back of the couch, wondering if anyone was listening to their conversation from around the corner.
As Giffany was having her conversation, she would be interrupted by the following song playing in the distance. It sounded awfully faint at first, but with every few seconds it got closer and closer, until the song could very clearly be heard on the speaker.

The song would play at full blast as Peter Quill, or as people knew him around here, “Star-Lord”, came flying into the doors of the building. Well, flying was a bit of an overstatement. It was moreso “tripping”.

One of the jets on his jet boots had apparently short circuited as he tripped over himself and stumbled into the room with Giffany and Kagome.

”Shit!!”

He exclaimed as he fell on the floor in front of the two, faceplanting into the wood below. Upon his crash landing, the music he was playing via the speakers he had attached to his pant legs abruptly shut off. He coughed and stood up, quickly removing the mask from his helmet and revealing his face.

“Whew! Damn boot shorted out on me..” He exclaimed to himself, before turning around and quickly noticing the pair behind him. “Oh! Giffany! And uh... don’t tell me... don’t tell me...” The outlaw closed his eyes and pointed at Kagome, wagging his finger a bit before opening his eyes and smiling widely. “Kagome! That was it!” He said, pleased at the fact that he was starting to remember everyone’s names. It had taken a while to adjust to this whole Multiverse Protection deal (the Multiverse was a HUGE step-up from the galaxy, to say the least), but remembering everyone’s names made his job that much easier.

giphy.gif

“Wait....” He paused for a moment and looked around, almost double taking before turning back to the pair. “You guys didn’t see me uh... fly in like that, did you?”

P PopcornPie animegirl20 animegirl20

latest

Davis
A cartoony poof would engulf the titan, but as the smoke would clear, the only thing left was the tiny capsule that Davis had initially thrown at her.
"Ya! There you go!" Davis cheered. "Don't worry, your titan should be fine...at least I think she should be fine. I'm not 100% on how this tech works, but I'm told that the capsule keeps whatever you put in it completely safe and untouched."
If Lyra would turn her back, she would see Arthur helping Iroh onto the dropship, while it seemed Droz had gone ahead back to the cockpit.
"Now get your titan and let's get outta of here before something big, bad, and probably hungry decides to jump all over us." Davis said, gesturing towards Lyra to follow, before turning around and leaped back onto the dropship.
"C'mon, at least this part should be familiar." Davis said, reaching out and offering the pilot a hand.
Specialist Specialist

"Woah! Kagome, look out!" Giffany let herself roll onto the floor when somebody came soaring in with a comet. She covered her eyes, letting a thin forcefield of sparks cover her body. Just slightly above the roaring of rocket engines, she could hear someone singing "LIVIN' ON A PRAAAY-YAAAR" loud enough to hurt her ears. What was happening?! Whatever it was, it had stopped as abruptly as it started, ending with someone tripping over. A veil of stray exhaust made her cough as she rose back up, hoping that whoever had fallen to the floor was okay. "Oh, it's you, Peter!" She sighed with relief, giggling. "I really ought to get used to that entrance of yours!" A bit frantic to protect her peaches, she fanned away the smoke with her hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back