• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Yeah guess it is." She said

"So what's the plan now?" She asked.

"Ok." She grabbed Latina's hand and ran back toward the entrance of the tunnel.
They found a place to stay. They didn't have any money so it was in an abandonee building that Devon had created various furniture and stuff around in.

"Well for the zombies who can be cured we cure them. Then... Well." He said. "We kill the rest." Scout said.

Sans didn't come back out for a long time and Latina became worried.

They found a place to stay. They didn't have any money so it was in an abandonee building that Devon had created various furniture and stuff around in.

"Well for the zombies who can be cured we cure them. Then... Well." He said. "We kill the rest." Scout said.

Sans didn't come back out for a long time and Latina became worried.
"you really can create alot of stuff. Is there anything you cant make?" She asked.

Sage sighed. "Some cured is better than none at all."

Bailey frowned. "He has to come back.."

"you really can create alot of stuff. Is there anything you cant make?" She asked.

Sage sighed. "Some cured is better than none at all."

Bailey frowned. "He has to come back.."
"Well I can't towns or anything bigger than a foot ball stadium."

Peter nodded.

"Papa is weaker than people think. If he got hit even once." Lina(?) said.

"Well I can't towns or anything bigger than a foot ball stadium."

Peter nodded.

"Papa is weaker than people think. If he got hit even once." Lina(?) said.
(Latina was her name) "still a football stadium is pretty big" she said

"Let's go." She said.

Gruff barked. Bailey nods. "Ok Gruff. I'll go look for him. " she looked at Latina. "You stay with Gruff."

(Latina was her name) "still a football stadium is pretty big" she said

"Let's go." She said.

Gruff barked. Bailey nods. "Ok Gruff. I'll go look for him. " she looked at Latina. "You stay with Gruff."
"I guess." He said.

Peter nodded. "I still need to find an effective delivery system. We can't go around thw world injecting super heroes and hoping it'll work."

Sans was not down there.

"I guess." He said.

Peter nodded. "I still need to find an effective delivery system. We can't go around thw world injecting super heroes and hoping it'll work."

Sans was not down there.
She nods.

"Maybe make it into a mist?" Sage suggested.

After searching Bailey frowned. "He's not here.."

She nods.

"Maybe make it into a mist?" Sage suggested.

After searching Bailey frowned. "He's not here.."
(He took a hit from big mamma rabit)
He walked over to a constructed game console and started playing it.

"I don't know if they breath anymorr.' he said.

Latina followed her. She walked over to a small pile of dust. She pulled s blue jacket from it. "Papa?"

(He took a hit from big mamma rabit)
He walked over to a constructed game console and started playing it.

"I don't know if they breath anymorr.' he said.

Latina followed her. She walked over to a small pile of dust. She pulled s blue jacket from it. "Papa?"
Maddy sat down next to him and watched.

"Oh..hmm it's not like you could get a lot of mosquitoes to carry it. Those guys bite everything." Sage said.

Bailey had tears in her eyes when she saw the dust and the jacket. "He's..gone.."

Maddy sat down next to him and watched.

"Oh..hmm it's not like you could get a lot of mosquitoes to carry it. Those guys bite everything." Sage said.

Bailey had tears in her eyes when she saw the dust and the jacket. "He's..gone.."
"So... What kind of games are you into? If any?"

"Could we?" Scout asked. "No." Peter said

The kind old woman had her oldest grandson take rhe girls back to the guild.

"So... What kind of games are you into? If any?"

"Could we?" Scout asked. "No." Peter said

The kind old woman had her oldest grandson take rhe girls back to the guild.
"The Mario games are pretty fun. " she said.

"I have no other ideas." Sage said.

Bailey glanced over at Latina every once in awhile on the way back. She felt like it was her fault. She wanted to do a job, she didn't expect this to happen.

"The Mario games are pretty fun. " she said.

"I have no other ideas." Sage said.

Bailey glanced over at Latina every once in awhile on the way back. She felt like it was her fault. She wanted to do a job, she didn't expect this to happen.
He held out a controller.

"What about. Eating it?" Scout asked. "Hardhats almost got respawn back up and running. If we were... Fulk of the stuff when we got eaten."

Link asked them what happened.

He held out a controller.

"What about. Eating it?" Scout asked. "Hardhats almost got respawn back up and running. If we were... Fulk of the stuff when we got eaten."

Link asked them what happened.
She took it.

"That might work" sage shrugged.

"I wanted to make some money so Sans took us on a job working in a garden and them we followed these bunnies and then there were giant bunnies. One had Latina and then he told us to run and then he didn't come back and we found his jacket and dust.." Bailey said and started crying.

She took it.

"That might work" sage shrugged.

"I wanted to make some money so Sans took us on a job working in a garden and them we followed these bunnies and then there were giant bunnies. One had Latina and then he told us to run and then he didn't come back and we found his jacket and dust.." Bailey said and started crying.
He started a mario game.

"Diesn't dying..." Peter began. "Hurt? Like hell. But not like we haven't done it before." Scout said.

Link took the jacket and looked at Bailey. He knelt down and wiped her tears. "Don't worry little one. I'm sure we can bring him back some how." He saod. (I wonder if Baily would be jelouse of Lucy getting all of Link's attention)

He started a mario game.

"Diesn't dying..." Peter began. "Hurt? Like hell. But not like we haven't done it before." Scout said.

Link took the jacket and looked at Bailey. He knelt down and wiped her tears. "Don't worry little one. I'm sure we can bring him back some how." He saod. (I wonder if Baily would be jelouse of Lucy getting all of Link's attention)
(Hmm I don't know maybe) she smiled and started playing the game with him.

She listened.

"Really? How?" She asked.

He was winning.

"Well its as good a ppan as any." He said.

"We have several ways." He said.
"Oh hell no, your not going to win that easily. " she smirked

"It's the only plan we really got." She said.

"Okay." She looked down still feeling sad. "I'm sorry Latina."

"Oh hell no, your not going to win that easily. " she smirked

"It's the only plan we really got." She said.

"Okay." She looked down still feeling sad. "I'm sorry Latina."
She eventually beat him.

"Alright. So spray me up." Scout said.

Latina was sniffling in the corner.

Maddy smiled and went to bed.

Sage just nods.

Bailey let her go, Gruff came over at sat by Latina.
He went over to his own bed and fell asleep quickly.

Omce peter jad made enough of the cure and Engineer fimished rebuilding respawn the three mercenaries literally showered in the solution amd went off to get eaten. Peter wasn't particularly fond of the idea.

He just sniffled hugging her knees.

He went over to his own bed and fell asleep quickly.

Omce peter jad made enough of the cure and Engineer fimished rebuilding respawn the three mercenaries literally showered in the solution amd went off to get eaten. Peter wasn't particularly fond of the idea.

He just sniffled hugging her knees.
maddy just stayed up and stared at the ceiling.

Sage noticed peter wasnt fond of the idea. "Its not like we have any other ideas"

Gruff licked Latina. Bailey went over and hugged Link.

maddy just stayed up and stared at the ceiling.

Sage noticed peter wasnt fond of the idea. "Its not like we have any other ideas"

Gruff licked Latina. Bailey went over and hugged Link.
Devon snored lightly.

"I know." Peter said.

She hugged Gruff. Link patted her back. "Come on. You look hungry." He said picking her up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back