• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Yeah I was surprised by that too." Iris said.

Sage sat down. "So what items are we getting?"
He explained the hero school to ben and that he wanted as a teavher. "Sure." Ben said. "Just let me take care of this stuff first.:

"They have the some equipment I need to properly synthisize the cure." Peter said

He explained the hero school to ben and that he wanted as a teavher. "Sure." Ben said. "Just let me take care of this stuff first.:

"They have the some equipment I need to properly synthisize the cure." Peter said
MiraJane listened. "Sounds like you have some interesting times ahead." Iris nods. "Well Ben has been acting as Johnson and I 's teacher."

"Got it" sage nods

MiraJane listened. "Sounds like you have some interesting times ahead." Iris nods. "Well Ben has been acting as Johnson and I 's teacher."

"Got it" sage nods
"In a sense. I haven't really taught you guys much." He said. "No you haven't." The older Johnson said suddenly glaring at Ben.

"We know the fantastic four is still there. Zombies." Miles said.

"In a sense. I haven't really taught you guys much." He said. "No you haven't." The older Johnson said suddenly glaring at Ben.

"We know the fantastic four is still there. Zombies." Miles said.
Iris frowned. "Did something happen?"

"Guess we will have to fight them." She said

Iris frowned. "Did something happen?"

"Guess we will have to fight them." She said
"Nothing you need to worry about." Johnson said his face softening.

"Just don't get bitten." Miles said. "Well you guys can't. I'll be fine. I'm already a zombie." Kyle Said.

"Nothing you need to worry about." Johnson said his face softening.

"Just don't get bitten." Miles said. "Well you guys can't. I'll be fine. I'm already a zombie." Kyle Said.

She looked at him. "You may have grown up but I can still tell when you're hiding something."

"Alright. Let's get moving." She nods

"How about we go to the dark guild?" Iris suggested. "If they have the strange flute we should get it."

Sage looked around checking for any zombies.
"Right." Ben said. "The flute is what we're after." He said. As they walked Ben glowed blue. "Huh?" He looked at his hands.

They didn't see any zombies in the immediate area.

"Why are your hands glowing?" Mira Jane asked.

"Let's go before some show up" she said
Ben suddenly disappeared.

Peter nodded. "I'll see if I can't take a more direct approach. You guys meet me there. Middle floor." He ran and jumped off the building.

"He vanished" iris said looking around.

"Be careful!" Sage said.
Ben got up and looked around. He saw a man in a white suit with pitch black skin. "Welcome Tennyson to the games." He said. "You've yet to be a part of a game. The object is simple. Win." He said. Across from Ben Orochimaru stood. (Think you could play Orochimaru for a bit?)

Peter let a webline fly as he spun in the air. He swung to a wall and crawled in through an air vent.

Ben got up and looked around. He saw a man in a white suit with pitch black skin. "Welcome Tennyson to the games." He said. "You've yet to be a part of a game. The object is simple. Win." He said. Across from Ben Orochimaru stood. (Think you could play Orochimaru for a bit?)

Peter let a webline fly as he spun in the air. He swung to a wall and crawled in through an air vent.
(Sure I can try) "so you are my prey, you don't seem that impressive." Orochimaru said.

Sage looked at the remaining group members. "Let's go"

(Sure I can try) "so you are my prey, you don't seem that impressive." Orochimaru said.

Sage looked at the remaining group members. "Let's go"
"Orochimaru. Peter told me about you." He said. (Not sure Orochimaru would recgonize Peter by name) "Fight." The man in the suit said. Suddenly they were in a deserted version of Wakanda.

They nodded and followed her.

"Orochimaru. Peter told me about you." He said. (Not sure Orochimaru would recgonize Peter by name) "Fight." The man in the suit said. Suddenly they were in a deserted version of Wakanda.

They nodded and followed her.
"Hmm..peter..dont know if I remember him." He said. He stood ready to fight.

(Ok I'm watching what if zombies now) she keeps an eye out for zombies.

"Hmm..peter..dont know if I remember him." He said. He stood ready to fight.

(Ok I'm watching what if zombies now) she keeps an eye out for zombies.
(Aight. I'm still unsure if I wanna do this the way the show does it or the marvel zombies comic does it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back