• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
(Ok so there was a fight on the train between natsu and Kageyama when the others forgot natsu on the train.)
(Righto) Ben and the others didn't really notice that they had left Natsu behind on the train.

Once they had Leon, Kule used his teleportation device to teleport them to the alternate Earth. They found themselves in a large castle. "Castle Doom?" Peter asked looking around. "We're in Latvaria?" He asked. "Quite so Mr. Parker." Doctor Octopus said walking forward. Peter got into a battle ready stance. "You really want me to kick your can across this castle Ock? Bring it."

(Righto) Ben and the others didn't really notice that they had left Natsu behind on the train.

Once they had Leon, Kule used his teleportation device to teleport them to the alternate Earth. They found themselves in a large castle. "Castle Doom?" Peter asked looking around. "We're in Latvaria?" He asked. "Quite so Mr. Parker." Doctor Octopus said walking forward. Peter got into a battle ready stance. "You really want me to kick your can across this castle Ock? Bring it."
Kageyama approached natsu as he was sitting in his seat. "Well lookie here it's a fairy tail wizard, how's the guild treating you these days? Is it worth sticking around." Before natsu had a chance to respond he put his foot on his face. "Do t try to act all high and mighty just cause you are in a legal guild mr fairy. You guys who just blindly follow the magic council you know what you look like to us, harmless little flies. " he chuckled.

"Wait peter, we are here for a reason. Might not be a good idea to just go blindly attacking. Maybe we are teaming up with him." Sage said.

Meanwhile in fairy tail 1, Bailey was standing with Gruff, looking at the job board. She had been listening to everyone as they spoke about the jobs they took.

Kageyama approached natsu as he was sitting in his seat. "Well lookie here it's a fairy tail wizard, how's the guild treating you these days? Is it worth sticking around." Before natsu had a chance to respond he put his foot on his face. "Do t try to act all high and mighty just cause you are in a legal guild mr fairy. You guys who just blindly follow the magic council you know what you look like to us, harmless little flies. " he chuckled.

"Wait peter, we are here for a reason. Might not be a good idea to just go blindly attacking. Maybe we are teaming up with him." Sage said.

Meanwhile in fairy tail 1, Bailey was standing with Gruff, looking at the job board. She had been listening to everyone as they spoke about the jobs they took.
The blue haired water dragon slayer tried his best to look tough. It wasn't unti; the train was forced to a stop that Natsu grabbed his foot and threw him off.

"It is true. The gnawing end of all mankind has a way of bringing people together as allies." Octavius said.

Sans walked up to Bailey. "heya kid." He said.

The blue haired water dragon slayer tried his best to look tough. It wasn't unti; the train was forced to a stop that Natsu grabbed his foot and threw him off.

"It is true. The gnawing end of all mankind has a way of bringing people together as allies." Octavius said.

Sans walked up to Bailey. "heya kid." He said.
He smirked. "Struck a nerve did I ?"

"Yeah you know the saying, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. " she nods.

"Hi sans!" She smiled.

He smirked. "Struck a nerve did I ?"

"Yeah you know the saying, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. " she nods.

"Hi sans!" She smiled.
"You don't get to bad mouth Fairy Tail!"

"Just show me the date that the other me got." He said.

He nodded. "looking at jobs?"

"You don't get to bad mouth Fairy Tail!"

"Just show me the date that the other me got." He said.

He nodded. "looking at jobs?"
"Oh I dont? And what are you gonna do about it" he smirked.

Sage just nods.

"Yeah just looking. " she said. Gruff just barks and she pets him.

"Oh I dont? And what are you gonna do about it" he smirked.

Sage just nods.

"Yeah just looking. " she said. Gruff just barks and she pets him.
He lunged at him. "Fist of the water dragon!" He punched him with his fist covered in powerful water.

Octavois led him away.

Sans nodded. "if you find one let me know. me and latina will go with ya."

He lunged at him. "Fist of the water dragon!" He punched him with his fist covered in powerful water.

Octavois led him away.

Sans nodded. "if you find one let me know. me and latina will go with ya."

The train was still moving so Natsu would be getting motionsickness. Kageyama chuckled. "Let me show you real magic." A dark magic circle appeared under him and shadows went to strike him.

Iris had noticed Natsume wasn't with them. "Uh guys..I think we left Natsu on the train."

Sage just looks around wondering what to do.

"Wait really?" Bailey said surprised.

The train was still moving so Natsu would be getting motionsickness. Kageyama chuckled. "Let me show you real magic." A dark magic circle appeared under him and shadows went to strike him.

Iris had noticed Natsume wasn't with them. "Uh guys..I think we left Natsu on the train."

Sage just looks around wondering what to do.

"Wait really?" Bailey said surprised.
"Then we need to stop the train." Ben said.

"How about we go take a walk." Leon said.

Sans shrugged. "latina's been bugging me about going on an adventure."

"Then we need to stop the train." Ben said.

"How about we go take a walk." Leon said.

Sans shrugged. "latina's been bugging me about going on an adventure."
"Well we have to catch up to it first. " mirajane said. "I can use my satan soul to fly after it."

"Sure sounds good." She smiled.

"Okay!" Bailey looked around for a second before jumping up and down. "I want to buy a gift for Link."

"Well we have to catch up to it first. " mirajane said. "I can use my satan soul to fly after it."

"Sure sounds good." She smiled.

"Okay!" Bailey looked around for a second before jumping up and down. "I want to buy a gift for Link."
Ben transformed. "XLR8! Don't bother!" He sped off.

They walked around Latvaria. It seemed to be the only place unaffected so far.

Sans nodded.

Ben transformed. "XLR8! Don't bother!" He sped off.

They walked around Latvaria. It seemed to be the only place unaffected so far.

Sans nodded.
Mirajane transformed too and followed after him.

The shadow wizard was having an easy time fighting natsu because of the moving train.

"Its nice here" sage smiled.

Bailey nods and picks out a job on a colorful piece of paper, it was just a job to help plant a garden. A easy job for two small children, no danger there.

Mirajane transformed too and followed after him.

The shadow wizard was having an easy time fighting natsu because of the moving train.

"Its nice here" sage smiled.

Bailey nods and picks out a job on a colorful piece of paper, it was just a job to help plant a garden. A easy job for two small children, no danger there.
Johnson and Iris were left there. "Welp guess we better catch up." He reached into his bag and took out the skateboard Donatello gave him.

"It's nice now. Bub." Wolverine said walking up to them. It was an alternate Wolverine. He had less shaggy hair and was clean shaven.

Sans looked at it. "alright. i'll go get latina." He said.

Johnson and Iris were left there. "Welp guess we better catch up." He reached into his bag and took out the skateboard Donatello gave him.

"It's nice now. Bub." Wolverine said walking up to them. It was an alternate Wolverine. He had less shaggy hair and was clean shaven.

Sans looked at it. "alright. i'll go get latina." He said.
"Yeah guess so." Iris nods.

"Hello wolverine." She said.

"Ok." She looked at Gruff. "We get to do our first job!" Gruff barks in response.

"Yeah guess so." Iris nods.

"Hello wolverine." She said.

"Ok." She looked at Gruff. "We get to do our first job!" Gruff barks in response.
He set down the board. "You have a way to keep up? Not a ton of room for both of us."

"You know me?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

Sans went and got Latina. Papyrus insisted on coming along as well.

He set down the board. "You have a way to keep up? Not a ton of room for both of us."

"You know me?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

Sans went and got Latina. Papyrus insisted on coming along as well.
"No but I'll meet back up with you guys eventually. Just be careful." She smiled.

"I've met another version of you before." Sage said

"Your coming too papyrus" bailey said.

"No but I'll meet back up with you guys eventually. Just be careful." She smiled.

"I've met another version of you before." Sage said

"Your coming too papyrus" bailey said.
As he rode off someone tapped her shoulder. It was Johnson but he looked older. And he was in a full costume.

1632069740779.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back